Windows 10: WMP for 1809 North American edition...

Discus and support WMP for 1809 North American edition... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit North American Edition, had been updated to Windows 10 v1903 and rolled back to v1809 two days later. At this point, I am not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cr00zng, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Cr00zng Win User

WMP for 1809 North American edition...

Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit North American Edition, had been updated to Windows 10 v1903 and rolled back to v1809 two days later. At this point, I am not certain if the Windows Media Player had worked or not in v1809, but certainly didn't in v.1903.

I do know that Windows Photo Viewer did work in v.1809, but after rolling back v1903, it did not. Based on the tutorial below, the Windows Photo Viewer had been restored.

Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10

In "Windows Features" panel for turning features on or off, it shows, that "Media Features" check marked, but it does not have the option for Windows Media Player. Uninstall/reinstall "Media Features" made no difference...

On my other system, Windows 10 Pro v1809 N version, it does and the WMP works just fine.

Is there a media pack for the North American Edition? I did search, but all I came up with is the media pack for the N Edition.

Alternatively, can it be restored with some registry settings. like the Windows Photo Viewer?

TIA...

PS: As a stop gap measure, the system has VLC media player as the default.

:)

Cr00zng, Jun 8, 2019
  2. Cr00zng Win User

WMP for version 1809...

My Windows 10 N, version 1803 had used Windows Media Player via installing it from the "Windows_MediaFeaturePack_x64_1803.msu" file.

Updating to 1809 removed the WMP and no longer available in the apps list:

WMP for 1809 North American edition... [​IMG]

There's an updated version listed at:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ows-n-editions

But clicking on the link and looking for the 1809 in the drop down list of versions does not show the media feature pack available for download for 1809; instead it shows version 1709 and 1803.

Does anyone have a direct link to WMP for Windows 10 N, version 1809?

TIA...

Cr00zng, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Why the Bluetooth Share App isn't available in the North American Wndows Phone Store?

The APP is available in brazilian Store, but not in the North American Store. This is boring. I can't use my Bluetooth because my Microsoft account is North American. Fix this please.

Jeferson1997, Jun 8, 2019
  4. WMP for 1809 North American edition...

Guys, I have a question about the Nokia E72 update for the North American Version..

There are two Nokia E72's for the U.S. market.

Zodium Black (North American Version) and Metal Grey (North American Version) are the only ones that work with American 3G Networks.

That should narrow it down to 2. So can someone who has either of these two phones please check for me?

Update4America, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

WMP for 1809 North American edition...

1. WMP for 1809 North American edition... - Similar Threads - WMP 1809 North

2. WMP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMP: Is there an WMP update i can try as I keep getting a "not responding" sign. Thanks Ian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wmp/62044689-8767-49f0-ab7f-f75a31a17ff5
  3. WMP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WMP: Hi DaveM121. Thanks for the fix you suggested yesterday on my WMP problem. 100% now. Wish I had used the community first instead of spending 40 minutes chatting to a technician who had no idea of the problem or a fix. Regards RayMR...
  4. WMP for 1809 North American edition...

in Windows 10 Support
    WMP for 1809 North American edition...: Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit North American Edition, had been updated to Windows 10 v1903 and rolled back to v1809 two days later. At this point, I am not certain if the Windows Media Player had worked or not in v1809, but certainly didn't in v.1903. I do know that Windows Photo...
  5. WMP for version 1809...

WMP for version 1809...: My Windows 10 N, version 1803 had used Windows Media Player via installing it from the "Windows_MediaFeaturePack_x64_1803.msu" file. Updating to 1809 removed the WMP and no longer available in the apps list: [img] There's an updated version listed at:...
  6. WMP for version 1809...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WMP for version 1809...: My Windows 10 N, version 1803 had used Windows Media Player via installing it from the "Windows_MediaFeaturePack_x64_1803.msu" file. Updating to 1809 removed the WMP and no longer available in the apps list: [img] There's an updated version listed at:...
  7. wmp.

in Windows 10 Customization
    wmp.: in windows 10 how to tranfer music from wmp to mp3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/wmp/8763b93a-627d-4bb8-a709-cf962876e3e0
  8. WMP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WMP: I used to be able to sync my music onto a USB pen drive to use in my car using WMP. However since upgrading to windows 10 WMP is not recognising my pen drive as it did before. I have looked everywhere for an answer and I am not the only one.This is frustrating and my force...
  9. Editing the default WMP library?

Editing the default WMP library?: I expect this is embarrassingly obvious, but in WMP how do I reduce the content of its Library, which by default appears to include everything on my PC, including backups etc. My illustration is more specific: [img] 1. How do I delete these external HDs from the...
  10. North American universities will begin using Microsoft HoloLens

in Windows 10 News
    North American universities will begin using Microsoft HoloLens: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, San Diego State University and Bryn Mawr College among first to explore power of mixed reality learning content, delivered via Microsoft HoloLens, to immerse students in real world experiences Anaheim, CA — Today at EDUCAUSE...