Windows 10: X1 Carbon will not automatically reconnect to a registered network

Discus and support X1 Carbon will not automatically reconnect to a registered network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I bought an X1 Carbon 6th generation laptop less than 2 months ago. I find that every time, I wake it up from sleep or from screensaver mode, I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SubbuParam, Aug 7, 2019.

1. X1 Carbon will not automatically reconnect to a registered network

I bought an X1 Carbon 6th generation laptop less than 2 months ago. I find that every time, I wake it up from sleep or from screensaver mode, I need to manually disconnect the network and reconnect. Else I get the No Internet notification. This is really irritating as I feel like I have a modern laptop that functions like in the stone age. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Subbu

:)

SubbuParam, Aug 7, 2019
  2. jk22 Win User

Lenovo X1 Carbon 20BT shutdown automatically

Yes there was abnormal shutdown check the attachments.

X1 Carbon will not automatically reconnect to a registered network [​IMG]

jk22, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Alan Elie Win User
    W8Phone connecting BlueTooth to Lenovo Carbon X1

trying to connect my Nokia 822 to my Lenovo Carbon X1 running W8.1. the phone displays the Bluetooth code but I am not prompted by the PC for the code. I've connected other Bluetooth devices to PC but they did not require code.

any suggestions.

Alan Elie, Aug 7, 2019
  4. jk22 Win User

X1 Carbon will not automatically reconnect to a registered network

Lenovo X1 Carbon 20BT shutdown automatically

On HWMonitor all temps are fine and not overheating.

jk22, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

X1 Carbon will not automatically reconnect to a registered network

1. X1 Carbon will not automatically reconnect to a registered network - Similar Threads - Carbon automatically reconnect

2. ThinkPad X1 Carbon Won't Sleep Automatically + Manually

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ThinkPad X1 Carbon Won't Sleep Automatically + Manually: Hello everyone,I recently bought a ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 10. I really like this machine.But since the last couple of days I am facing an issue with it. I can't get my laptop to sleep, neither automatically nor manually.If I shutdown/restart my laptop, I am able to put it to...
  3. ThinkPad X1 Carbon Won't Sleep Automatically + Manually

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ThinkPad X1 Carbon Won't Sleep Automatically + Manually: Hello everyone,I recently bought a ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 10. I really like this machine.But since the last couple of days I am facing an issue with it. I can't get my laptop to sleep, neither automatically nor manually.If I shutdown/restart my laptop, I am able to put it to...
  4. Malware in New Laptop - Lenovo X1 Carbon

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware in New Laptop - Lenovo X1 Carbon: Hi, I bought a new Laptop from Lenovo. First Scan there is Malware in Boot Sector and also Malware in Windows media Player, ODBC application. Sharing the same with Microsoft, is it related to SolarWind Hacking or what? Looks like the code from Microsoft is propagating the...
  5. Lenovo X1 Carbon BSOD when sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo X1 Carbon BSOD when sleep: Hi, I have a Lenovo X1 Carbon and sometimes when I put it to sleep I got a BSOD, could you guys help me figure out what's going on, I put the minidump file on this link Minidump THANKS...
  6. Weird Lenovo X1 Carbon Battery issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Lenovo X1 Carbon Battery issue: I am pretty sure this is a system board issue, but wanted to ask in case someone had something for me to try. Here goes. With an AC Power adapter connected and running Windows 10, the battery icon gives the graphic that the battery is plugged in and when you mouse over the...
  7. Lenovo X1 Carbon 20BT shutdown automatically

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo X1 Carbon 20BT shutdown automatically: Hey guys, I have Lenovo X1 Carbon 20BT with Windows 10 Pro x64 v1809 installed. Some minutes ago it auto shutdown. I thought battery is dead so plug in the charger and tap the power button but it had 27% battery left also. Regards. 125687
  8. Lenovo X1 Carbon 20BT shutdown automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo X1 Carbon 20BT shutdown automatically: Hey guys, I have Lenovo X1 Carbon 20BT with Windows 10 Pro x64 v1809 installed. Some minutes ago it auto shutdown. I thought battery is dead so plug in the charger and tap the power button but it had 27% battery left also. Below attach are the log files 125629
  9. X1 Carbon 34XX fingerprint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    X1 Carbon 34XX fingerprint: Hi, I'm on the latest preview for developpers on my X1 Carbon model 34XX (2012) I download the fingerprint driver from the support website of Lenovo and I can see "TouchChip Fingerprint CoProcessor" in the Device Manager into the Authentification Devices category But...
  10. No mouse scrolling on external monitor - X1 Carbon

in Windows 10 Support
    No mouse scrolling on external monitor - X1 Carbon: Hi, I am running Windows 10 on my Lenovo X1 Carbon and I am having an issue with scrolling on an external monitor. The monitor connects and I can point and click on the screen using a USB mouse; however, when I use use the scroll wheel on the mouse nothing will scroll....