Windows 10: Xbox achievements language in Game Bar are incorrect. How can I change it?

Discus and support Xbox achievements language in Game Bar are incorrect. How can I change it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have everything set up as English, All the Game Bar app is in english, but the Xbox achivements and Xbox friends. Any idea how to solve this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BetterTax, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Xbox achievements language in Game Bar are incorrect. How can I change it?

I have everything set up as English, All the Game Bar app is in english, but the Xbox achivements and Xbox friends.

Any idea how to solve this?

submitted by /u/BetterTax
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BetterTax, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking Xbox

Source: October 2019 Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking - Xbox Wire

How to Turn On or Off Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10

How to View Game Performance with Game Bar in Windows 10

Brink, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Martin™ Win User
    Achievement unlocked in-game but not on the Xbox profile

I've unlocked every achievement in Microsoft Minesweeper but one of them didn't unlock on my Xbox profile.

So far I've tried redoing the steps leading to the achievement, reinstalling the game, logging out of my Microsoft Account and re-logging in again afterwards.

The problem seems to be that my in-game achievement data is locked onto my profile, so even if I try to log in on another Lumia and install Minesweeper, it will still show 20/20 achievements earned in-game.

I have a Lumia 635 and my GT is Purple DinDono

Martin™, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Xbox achievements language in Game Bar are incorrect. How can I change it?

Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Xbox achievements language in Game Bar are incorrect. How can I change it?

1. Xbox achievements language in Game Bar are incorrect. How can I change it? - Similar Threads - Xbox achievements language

2. how can i redownload xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i redownload xbox game bar: hi, i have just tried to reset xbox game bar using app and features in settings and when ever i try to download it, it comes up with the error code 0x80073D05 and have tried to contact xbox support and anything they do wouldnt work so if anyone from the microsoft side could...
  3. how can i redownload xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i redownload xbox game bar: hi, i have just tried to reset xbox game bar using app and features in settings and when ever i try to download it, it comes up with the error code 0x80073D05 and have tried to contact xbox support and anything they do wouldnt work so if anyone from the microsoft side could...
  4. How can i reinstall xbox game bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i reinstall xbox game bar?: I uninstalled it using powershell because my pc is poop and now i need it to login in xbox live in asphalt 9 submitted by /u/Razvich [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwr6e8/how_can_i_reinstall_xbox_game_bar/
  5. How can I remove XBOX game bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove XBOX game bar?: [img] Is there any way to remove the XBOX related stuff from my PC, I use CCleaner to try and uninstall but it doesn't do anything. Looking online it looks like other people are struggling to remove it too. As I don't have an XBOX I don't need any of this, I assume it...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Not Visible In Arabic Language

Xbox Game Bar Not Visible In Arabic Language: When I Change My Language To Arabic Xbox Game Bar was not visible When I Try To Pin It And Exit To Desktop But When I Return To English Every Thing Okay...
  7. Steam Games and Xbox Achievements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Games and Xbox Achievements: So I use the Xbox app for playing with my friends on Xbox. While my main platform is Steam I also use the Xbox app. In my achievements section there is the one game I use for Xbox, Sea of Thieves. I thought achievements for steam games did not show up. When I went to my...
  8. Xbox Game Bar : Achievements widget crashes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar : Achievements widget crashes: Since the achievements have been added to the gamebar, I've been unable to make it work. When I launch a supported game, like Minecraft, FH4, or The Outer Worlds, and I open the achievements widget, it hangs for a second trying to fetch the achievements and then the whole...
  9. Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking Xbox: [ATTACH] Fall is here, which means plenty of exciting new releases and content across both Xbox One and PC. With that in mind, we figured it was a great time to bring you new features for Xbox Game Bar with the October 2019 update to help you get the most out of your...
  10. Xbox game bar "the parameter is incorrect" error

Xbox game bar "the parameter is incorrect" error: when i launch the xbox game bar using "Windows Key + G" i get an error appear saying "the parameter is incorrect". ive had this PC for less than a week and am unsure as to why im getting it. The game bar also doesnt let me join anyones parties or invites to games (e.g. when a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change xbox game bar language

2. game bar language