Windows 10: Xbox Game Bar : Achievements widget crashes

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar : Achievements widget crashes in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Since the achievements have been added to the gamebar, I've been unable to make it work. When I launch a supported game, like Minecraft, FH4, or The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_Tolrem_, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Bar : Achievements widget crashes

Since the achievements have been added to the gamebar, I've been unable to make it work. When I launch a supported game, like Minecraft, FH4, or The Outer Worlds, and I open the achievements widget, it hangs for a second trying to fetch the achievements and then the whole gamebar app crashes and restart.

If I launch the widget out of a supported game or just on the desktop it won't crash, which makes me think it only crashes when trying to fetch the achievements.

Gamebar 3.34.29001.0, Windows 1903

Edit: Forgot to mention I've tried repairing and reinstalling the app.

submitted by /u/_Tolrem_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_Tolrem_, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking Xbox

Source: October 2019 Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking - Xbox Wire

How to Turn On or Off Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10

How to View Game Performance with Game Bar in Windows 10

Brink, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing the New Xbox Game Bar for Windows 10 May 2019 Update v1903

Source: Introducing the New Xbox Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Martin™ Win User

Xbox Game Bar : Achievements widget crashes

Achievement unlocked in-game but not on the Xbox profile

I've unlocked every achievement in Microsoft Minesweeper but one of them didn't unlock on my Xbox profile.

So far I've tried redoing the steps leading to the achievement, reinstalling the game, logging out of my Microsoft Account and re-logging in again afterwards.

The problem seems to be that my in-game achievement data is locked onto my profile, so even if I try to log in on another Lumia and install Minesweeper, it will still show 20/20 achievements earned in-game.

I have a Lumia 635 and my GT is Purple DinDono

Martin™, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Game Bar : Achievements widget crashes

1. Xbox Game Bar : Achievements widget crashes - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Bar

2. Xbox game bar crashes games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar crashes games: When I play any game from anywhere on my PC, if anyone sends me a party invite or message or anything, or if I press the shortcut to open Xbox game bar windows+g it will crash any games I was playing at the time. Sometimes crashing so bad that I'm forced to hard reset my PC....
  3. Xbox game bar crashes games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar crashes games: When I play any game from anywhere on my PC, if anyone sends me a party invite or message or anything, or if I press the shortcut to open Xbox game bar windows+g it will crash any games I was playing at the time. Sometimes crashing so bad that I'm forced to hard reset my PC....
  4. XBox Game Bar - No Widget tab.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Game Bar - No Widget tab.: So. I keep reading from several sights to activate the Performance overlay in Win 10 is to hit Win+G then click the Widget tab then Performance. There is no Widget tab on the pop up when I press Win+G. Screenshot - c75c21d318172ec2d2e7c04eefb3d8fa - Gyazo Apologies for the...
  5. Xbox game bar widgets not working anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox game bar widgets not working anymore: I noticed that the Xbox game bar FPS isn't displaying in my games anymore. It shows FPS when I have the game bar open but goes away as soon I toggle it off. The FPS counter used to stay on the screen. Then I did some debugging and found that none of the widgets are showing...
  6. Remove Widget while Recording with Xbox Game Bar?

Remove Widget while Recording with Xbox Game Bar?: Is there a way to remove the capture widget while recording? I would like there to be nothing on the screen while recording; not even that one small widget. Please see the following link for a picture of what I am referring to: https://imgur.com/a/5n2PrJf submitted by...
  7. Can’t install widgets from Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t install widgets from Xbox Game Bar: I was trying to install some new apps and widgets on my laptop for Xbox Game Bar and everytime I tried to install a free app I would get a message sayinf try again later. I also tried to buy a widget and I was asked to verify my identity and enter my password. When I entered...
  8. Xbox game bar widget

Xbox game bar widget: Is there any way to create your own widgets for the Xbox game bar? Seems like a really useful tool and I want to make some widgets for me.and my friends submitted by /u/pakileero [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gldgyd/xbox_game_bar_widget/
  9. Steam Games and Xbox Achievements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Games and Xbox Achievements: So I use the Xbox app for playing with my friends on Xbox. While my main platform is Steam I also use the Xbox app. In my achievements section there is the one game I use for Xbox, Sea of Thieves. I thought achievements for steam games did not show up. When I went to my...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking Xbox: [ATTACH] Fall is here, which means plenty of exciting new releases and content across both Xbox One and PC. With that in mind, we figured it was a great time to bring you new features for Xbox Game Bar with the October 2019 update to help you get the most out of your...