Windows 10: Your Phone phone screen now working with Galaxy S9

Discus and support Your Phone phone screen now working with Galaxy S9 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Maybe it works with others now too. I got the update to Android 10 last night then a new Your Phone update was available in the MS store. The Phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zZIm_At_WorkZz, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Your Phone phone screen now working with Galaxy S9

Maybe it works with others now too. I got the update to Android 10 last night then a new Your Phone update was available in the MS store. The Phone Screen option showed up.

submitted by /u/zZIm_At_WorkZz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zZIm_At_WorkZz, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app Mobile

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Your Phone phone screen now working with Galaxy S9

Windows 10 Your Phone app Calls feature now in general availability

Hello Drew, *Smile

It seems I have the Calls feature (still in preview) available for my S9. Possibly still A/B testing for Insiders.

It is the Phone screen feature that will only be available for:

• Samsung Galaxy Fold
    • Samsung Galaxy Note 10/ Note 10+
    • Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e
    • Samsung Galaxy A30s/A50s/A90

Your Phone phone screen now working with Galaxy S9 [​IMG]

Brink, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone phone screen now working with Galaxy S9

1. Your Phone phone screen now working with Galaxy S9 - Similar Threads - Phone phone screen

2. Your Phone NOW Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone NOW Phone Link: This applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11NOW available as of March 31st 2022Your Phone is NOW Phone LinkPlease > Store > Library for the Update to Phone Link. Once done Your Phone becomes Phone Link....
  3. Your Phone NOW Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone NOW Phone Link: This applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11NOW available as of March 31st 2022Your Phone is NOW Phone LinkPlease > Store > Library for the Update to Phone Link. Once done Your Phone becomes Phone Link....
  4. Your Phone - worked, now doesn't

Your Phone - worked, now doesn't: Win10 Pro, Samsung S8 Your Phone was a Microsoft product I actually liked and used. Little wonder that it went belly up with no discernable error message or status. SYMPTOMS: After launching the Your Phone app on Windows, the splash screen shows for about a minute then...
  5. Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9

Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9: I have a problem getting my Samsung Galaxy s9 and Windows PC to connect and sync. I have tried everything I could find online. I uninstalled on my phone, reset on PC, unlinked both, removed device from Windows account, and anything else I could find. Both devices are on the...
  6. Your Phone app Screen mirroring "phone screen" support for Galaxy S9+

Your Phone app Screen mirroring "phone screen" support for Galaxy S9+: Hey Team, Can anyone tell me why the Your Phone app doesn't give me the option to mirror my S9+ no settings or options anywhyere for "Phone Screen"? I'm searching around and can't get confirmation the S9+ is even supported, but the S9 is stated as compatible on...
  7. Problem adding Outlook calendar to Android phone (Galaxy S9+)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem adding Outlook calendar to Android phone (Galaxy S9+): Hi, I recently bought an Office 365 home package. Everything syncs and works just fine except.... I just can't add my Outlook calendar to my favorite calendar app (business calendar pro) or any other calendar app for that matter. It just doesn't show up as an option. When I...
  8. Your Phone App not Connecting to Galaxy S8

Your Phone App not Connecting to Galaxy S8: I have done all the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the support website. I have uninstalled and reset the phone and desktop app multiple times. Nothing can make them connect. They both get stuck on the Check your PC/Phone screen. My phone is an Galaxy S8 my laptop is a...
  9. Windows 10 does not recognize my Galaxy S9 cell phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 does not recognize my Galaxy S9 cell phone: Windows 10 no longer recognizes completely my Samsung Galaxy S9 telephone. On 9/30/2018 I bought a new laptop PC. I began to sync music from my library to the phone via Windows Media Player on 10/1. On 10/3 Cumulative Windows Update Version 1803 for X64-based systems...
  10. Make Your Phone app work on Galaxy S8

Make Your Phone app work on Galaxy S8: Hello, I have the very latest Windows 10 - 17763.1 - freshly installed last night. I also have the latest available version of Your Phone app - 3.3.2_50563 mmx-3.3.0-001 - installed an hour ago on Samsung Galaxy S8. On PC: 1- Logged into my Microsoft account. 2- Now...