Windows 10: Youtube videos will not play the video part

Discus and support Youtube videos will not play the video part in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I try to watch videos on youtube, I only get the opening picture or a black screen. The audio plays fine. Is there something I need to reset? 96826 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Amadeus51, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Amadeus51 Win User

Youtube videos will not play the video part

When I try to watch videos on youtube, I only get the opening picture or a black screen. The audio plays fine. Is there something I need to reset?

:)

Amadeus51, Oct 29, 2017

2. no you tube on HTC S621

Actually Avot media claims to have all youtube videos, all google videos, all dailymotion videos and more ( I was able to play a video from revver and just found CNN video too).

So its lots more than just youtube.. but I see your point, they show few thumbnails as part of presenting on mobile - remember small screen.. but i search is very powerful..

Stephen Zhu, Oct 29, 2017
  3. how to save a video (shared by bluetooth) in nokia lumia 520

sir I have downloaded a video on youtube but couldn't play it on video player. I played those downloaded videos only on youtube .. how can I get those videos on my video player list?

billiamiswarary, Oct 29, 2017
  4. torre Win User

torre, Oct 30, 2017
  5. Amadeus51 Win User
    Browser is Edge. Will check for the reset and get back to you. It always seems to be something simple that I'm missing. I guess I need a computer course.

Amadeus51, Oct 30, 2017
  6. Amadeus51 Win User
    Okay, it seems to be working now. And I know where to look if it happens again. Thanks.

Amadeus51, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Youtube videos will not play the video part - Similar Threads - Youtube videos play

2. Youtube Video stuttering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Youtube Video stuttering: I am having issues with videos playing only on YouTube. I also tried chrome over edge but the problem persists. With games or video streaming like Prime video there isn't this issue. i don't know what to do....
  3. ms 10 will only play part of downloaded video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ms 10 will only play part of downloaded video: ms 10 will only play part of downloaded video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-10-will-only-play-part-of-downloaded-video/0e682d66-c0ff-4eb3-99ba-a5e680dcdaaf"
  4. YouTube Videos

YouTube Videos: I have a new PC with fully updated software. All websites work great, EXCEPT YouTube. I cannot play YouTube Videos. Do I have to switch to Chrome to use YouTube? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-videos/e6c7bff6-7334-4230-855a-e3aee895b0ba
  5. Sound not playing on certain videos, part of sound test.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound not playing on certain videos, part of sound test.: I recently did a clean reinstall of Windows due to a new hard drive. One of the ongoing problems I've had since then is sound not playing on certain videos. This is Windows 10 on a desktop computer, and I'm using the built-in sound from the motherboard. (I also have an nVidia...
  6. Not able to play Youtube videos in Edge windows10

Not able to play Youtube videos in Edge windows10: Dear Team, Unable to play youtube videos in Edge browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/not-able-to-play-youtube-videos-in-edge-windows10/0d39e71f-ce2d-40e6-af07-c8398bbe37cf
  7. YouTube videos do not play in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube videos do not play in Chrome: Hello Everybody! Today I wanted to watch some YouTube videos but the videos never played. If I press the Play button it doesn't play but I can drag the slider around. It has been happening for a few days and it's getting really annoying! Sometimes videos will play and...
  8. No Video in YouTube Music Videos.

in Browsers and Email
    No Video in YouTube Music Videos.: Hi folks, Just like the title said, my problem is that I'm not getting any video when I try to watch a music video on YouTube. In the past all I've had to do was reload the page and then it would work, but after smashing F5 hundreds of times I've come to the conclusion...
  9. Crashed while playing a Youtube video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashed while playing a Youtube video: I was watching Youtube on Chrome when it happened. I walked away from my computer so I'm not positive as to what else might have been open. I think 5KPlayer (a video player for Windows 10) was open too (per the system tray icon). Steam might have also been running. I got the...
  10. videos, streaming videos, youtube problem

in Windows 10 Support
    videos, streaming videos, youtube problem: Hi I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1709 build 16299.19. Suddenly, after Fall creators update I can't view streaming video &/or Youtube in Chrome, Opera or Edge. Have updated all drivers. Have turned off hardware acceleration. Any ideas? 96495