Windows 10: ACCOUNT SIGN-IN FOR ONEDRIVE

Discus and support ACCOUNT SIGN-IN FOR ONEDRIVE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I created my One Drive setup, I used my regular and only MS Account sign-in/password, which seems to work for all functions in Win 10. However I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeffA Warner, Feb 14, 2020.

1. ACCOUNT SIGN-IN FOR ONEDRIVE

When I created my One Drive setup, I used my regular and only MS Account sign-in/password, which seems to work for all functions in Win 10. However I recently created a Hotmail account through Outlook. It features my Hotmail address and separate password. If I have recently logged into it, the sign-in defaults to that account. Earlier today, I went to "view my One Drive folder online" and no files were there. I then discovered that I was signed in with my Hotmail account. Thus, I signed out and signed back in with my regular MS Account, and One Drive displayed my files as expected. Question: is this Hotmail/Outlook account acting as a regular MS account when I am signed in to it? Do I need to sign out of it everytime that I use it, so the default sign-in is with my MS account? Is there a method to keeping these two accounts separated?

:)

JeffA Warner, Feb 14, 2020
  2. fjk61011 Win User

No onedrive

Ok, success. Had to unlink account and sign in again to change location to my E: drive

fjk61011, Feb 14, 2020
  3. fjk61011 Win User
    OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows

I entered my primary account email but the Share button does nothing

fjk61011, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

ACCOUNT SIGN-IN FOR ONEDRIVE

Signing in - Sorry, there is a problem with onedrive servers

Hi Sahil,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• When you say, ‘added another one on my laptop’, are you to trying to setup a new Microsoft account on the device or are you trying to link it to OneDrive?

If you’re facing issues with setting up a new Microsoft account on the device, I suggest you to
    Create a new local administrator accountand
    then convert it to a Microsoft account. Refer Sign in with Windows
    10 section in the article How to sign in to
    your Microsoft account
    for the same.

If you’re facing issues with linking an account to OneDrive, I suggest you to check the
    versioning settings of your OneDrive library. Follow the suggestions by
    ReneYu MSFT on the thread Sorry, there is a problem
    with the OneDrive servers
    , dated 29 April 2016, for the same.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

ACCOUNT SIGN-IN FOR ONEDRIVE

1. ACCOUNT SIGN-IN FOR ONEDRIVE - Similar Threads - ACCOUNT SIGN ONEDRIVE

2. OneDrive sign in !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive sign in !!: Hi again and a Happy New Year, over that last few days I have to keep "signing in" to OneDrive every time I open it! I am sure that before once I logged into my Microsoft account everything was available! Even when I went into the "Microsoft Community" I had to sign in. The...
  3. Onedrive Signing In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Signing In: Hello,Its been a few days now that everytime I try to start my pc, it gets stuck on the onedrive signing in for a very long time and I cant do nothing with it because I have everything in it. Im so tired of this onedrive app. I just want to get rid of this problem once and...
  4. Can't sign in into my OneDrive account in PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in into my OneDrive account in PC: When I try to sign into my OneDrive account on my PC it takes so much time for loading after I put my E-mail and password and after loading for so long the window of loading disappears and still not letting me in, I tried to restart my PC but after I did that even the window...
  5. Can't sign in into my OneDrive account in PC

Can't sign in into my OneDrive account in PC: When I try to sign into my OneDrive account on my PC it takes so much time for loading after I put my E-mail and password and after loading for so long the window of loading disappears and still not letting me in, I tried to restart my PC but after I did that even the window...
  6. Sign in issue in my Microsoft OneDrive account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in issue in my Microsoft OneDrive account: I cannot sign in my Microsoft OneDrive account. Got the following message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-issue-in-my-microsoft-onedrive-account/f33b15e5-c732-44fc-809c-3e845b61474b
  7. Sign in issue in my Microsoft OneDrive account

Sign in issue in my Microsoft OneDrive account: I cannot sign in my Microsoft OneDrive account. Got the following message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-issue-in-my-microsoft-onedrive-account/f33b15e5-c732-44fc-809c-3e845b61474b
  8. OneDrive Not signing in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Not signing in: I have been attempting to sign into my OneDrive account to add and edit Microsoft Word files but have been unable to do so for several days. This has been a recurring problem. When I try to connect to OneDrive via the icon at the bottom left corner of my screen, it appears to...
  9. OneDrive not signed in

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive not signed in: I updated to my new email address and had to wait weeks for windows to do their part, informed that had been done yet it will still not let me sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-not-signed-in/c5ef6ca2-9902-4b4b-8feb-7e355b70bbdf
  10. OneDrive not signing in with office 365 account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneDrive not signing in with office 365 account: Hi, I'm struggling to get a user logged back into there one drive using there office365 account since resetting there profile. They can log into office.com and see there one drive from there. When i come to log into OneDrive from the users PC i get prompted to click get...