Windows 10: Add or Remove Calendar Agenda from Clock in Windows 10

Discus and support Add or Remove Calendar Agenda from Clock in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Hide or Show Calendar Agenda in Clock on Taskbar in Windows 10 How to Hide or Show Calendar Agenda in Clock on Taskbar in Windows 10 When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Steve C, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Steve C Win User

Add or Remove Calendar Agenda from Clock in Windows 10

How to: Hide or Show Calendar Agenda in Clock on Taskbar in Windows 10

How to Hide or Show Calendar Agenda in Clock on Taskbar in Windows 10

When you open the Clock from the system tray on the taskbar, you can hide or show agenda from the Calendar app for events.

The agenda in the clock flyout allows you to add and show your events from the Calendar app.

This tutorial will show you how to hide or show the Calendar agenda from the system tray clock on the taskbar for your account in Windows 10.

CONTENTS:

EXAMPLE: Calendar agenda in Clock on taskbar

Add or Remove Calendar Agenda from Clock in Windows 10 [​IMG]

OPTION ONE [/i] Show Calendar Agenda in Clock on Taskbar
    *note This is the default setting.
    1. Click/tap on the Clock system icon on the taskbar notification area. (see screenshot below)

2. Click/tap on the Show agenda link at the bottom of the clock flyout.

OPTION TWO [/i] Hide Calendar Agenda in Clock on Taskbar
    1. Click/tap on the Clock system icon on the taskbar notification area. (see screenshot below)

2. Click/tap on the Hide agenda link at the bottom of the clock flyout.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Steve C, Sep 9, 2016
  2. Jsssssssss, Sep 9, 2016
  3. Calender Update - Windows Phone 8

New update. Just noticed Calender has changed quite a bit.

Where is the AGENDA list. I loved my Agenda.

If it has been removed, Please Please bring it back.

If not where has it gone??

PS. Calendar for most parts was to small to read or use, I suppose im ok with the added views.

BUT the only usable item was the Agenda. It was SWEEEEET...

Maybe add more ways to read or Filter the Agenda view instead of removing it.

I would love Win10 if i could finish without cra.., Sep 9, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hey Steve, *Smile

Yeah, it showed up in the anniversary build.

Brink, Sep 9, 2016
Thema:

1. Add or Remove Calendar Agenda from Clock in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Add Remove Calendar

2. change to UK holidays on clock agenda

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change to UK holidays on clock agenda: Hello folks Does anyone know how to change the holidays on the Windows clock to UK? All relevant settings on the PC are set to UK and I have added the UK holidays clock to the Outlook calendar - which is the default calendar app on the PC.Just to warn: not fan of people just...
  3. change to UK holidays on clock agenda

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change to UK holidays on clock agenda: Hello folks Does anyone know how to change the holidays on the Windows clock to UK? All relevant settings on the PC are set to UK and I have added the UK holidays clock to the Outlook calendar - which is the default calendar app on the PC.Just to warn: not fan of people just...
  4. change to UK holidays on clock agenda

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Sync Microsoft To-Do with Windows 10 Calendar/Agenda

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Microsoft To-Do with Windows 10 Calendar/Agenda: Hello,I was just curious if anyone knew if it is possible to automatically sync all tasks on my Microsoft To-Do app with the calendar/agenda accessible on the right side of the task bar on Windows 10.I did a bit of digging into this, but I figured it would just be easier to...
  6. Events in my calendar not shown in Agenda Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Events in my calendar not shown in Agenda Windows 10: I have signed in to my accounts in mail and synced the events in my calendar, but these events are not shown in agenda in taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/events-in-my-calendar-not-shown-in-agenda-windows/6fdcdc9c-0832-44c4-b49f-922f4c1360ea
  7. Events in my calendar not shown in Agenda Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Events in my calendar not shown in Agenda Windows 10: I have signed in to my accounts in mail and synced the events in my calendar, but these events are not shown in agenda in taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/events-in-my-calendar-not-shown-in-agenda-windows/6fdcdc9c-0832-44c4-b49f-922f4c1360ea
  8. Windows 10 Calendar is correct but Agenda when you click on the clock on taskbar is off...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Calendar is correct but Agenda when you click on the clock on taskbar is off...: Howdy, I don't know if this is some kind of wrong setting or if it's a glitch, but here it is. I have all of my classes and appointments in Google Calendar, which I really just use to sync between my iPhone and my Windows 10 laptop. I never actually do anything through...
  9. Calendar appointments not shown on agenda.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar appointments not shown on agenda.: [ATTACH] It's shown on calendar app but It isn't shown on agenda. Please help, Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-appointments-not-shown-on-agenda/e80af1cd-fc02-4db2-8f5b-0ecdd5bf406e
  10. Add or Remove Additional Clocks in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Additional Clocks in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Additional Clocks in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Additional Clocks in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows can display up to three clocks: one for the local time and two additional clocks for the times in other time zones. After you set up...