Windows 10: Allow or Deny OS and Apps Access to Calendar in Windows 10

Discus and support Allow or Deny OS and Apps Access to Calendar in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Thank you Shawn. I turned off everything to the calendar. Jack 102857 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Layback Bear, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Allow or Deny OS and Apps Access to Calendar in Windows 10

Thank you Shawn.
    I turned off everything to the calendar.

Jack

:)

Layback Bear, Jan 21, 2018
  2. rain_745 Win User

Mail App is not syncing folders in Windows 10

I had the same problem with all three accounts added to the mail app. Eventually I solved it (bizarrely) by following a suggestion on another forum as outlined below.

Go to Settings -> Privacy -> Calendar, and turn on the option "Let apps access my calendar".

I had already chosen to allow Mail and Calendar to communicate but allowing
    all
    apps to access the calendar somehow worked. Now Mail is correctly syncing my emails.

Hope this helps those who are undoubtedly frustrated with this issue (among other Windows 10 problems)!

rain_745, Jan 21, 2018
  3. after installing windows 10 no email access

After Windows 10 was installed, I am being denied access to Outlook- hence no email, calendar or contacts please advise. I am now regretting installing Windows 10.

VickyDavenport, Jan 21, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Allow or Deny OS and Apps Access to Calendar in Windows 10

No appointments for you. *Wink

Brink, Jan 21, 2018
  5. Their is a reason. If one puts appointments on/in their computer and it's hacked, the trouble starts.
    Any body that hacks your system will know when one is not home. Then they will pay a visit to ones nice quiet home.
    My home has been broken into 3 times. They stole nothing but it took me many days to put things back where they belonged. He/she/they tore everything apart looking for something.
    They were able to do this because my life was on a schedule, so they new when I would not be at home. Now that I'm home all the time I hope they break in so I can fill out a police report while the Corner carries the body off.

Jack

Layback Bear, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Allow or Deny OS and Apps Access to Calendar in Windows 10

1. Allow or Deny OS and Apps Access to Calendar in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Allow Deny Apps

2. "Access Denied"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Access Denied": I very recently installed AVG Secure VPN & AVG Internet Security on my HP laptop (Windows 10) and now when I try to access some websites it comes up with "Access Denied". I tried to access these same sites on my Smart phone and did so successfully so the issue is just on my...
  3. Windows 10 Printer Access Denied!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Printer Access Denied!!: I have a Brother HL-L2370DW printer that I have connected via USB cord to my Windows 10 computer. However, I am unable to print anything from my computer because the printer doesn't show up as available. I have checked my devices, and instead of showing up as a printer, it...
  4. denied access

in Windows 10 Customization
    denied access: I'm trying to open a folder on my personal pc and getting a denied access error saying you will have to go to the security tab to gain access. The folder is on my D: drive and is named WindowsApps. I'm running Win 10. I am the only one using this pc. How do I gain access?...
  5. microphone > 'allow apps to access mic'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone > 'allow apps to access mic': in settings > privacy > microphone > 'allow apps to access mic' when this is off, sites do not work (like google hangouts, all else) im guessing that win10 is not disabling hangouts, but that's it's disabling chrome's access to mic entirely this is extremely bad...
  6. Access denied

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Access denied: How do I let Windows 10 know that when it comes to this computer, I am the owner, the administrator, the decision maker and the boss; and that I don't need anyone's permission to do what I want as long as the system is able to do it and it is legal. 37661
  7. Access is denied

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Access is denied: I'm trying to free on space on Drive C: and cannot get into "Documents and Settings" or see what space it's using. Just "not accessible Access is Denied". It looks like it's a shortcut, not a folder. Guess it's a Win 10 thing ? Can I get around this anyhow ?...
  8. Windows 10 Calendar App - Calendars

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calendar App - Calendars: Hi, I hope its not too much of a FAQ but... In Win10 Calendar app, what are all the calendars on the left? I see Cortana, Outlook and Microsoft Account. Each one has one or more named calendars below them. It seems only the Outlook calendar is able to sync across to my...
  9. Access denied

in Windows 10 Support
    Access denied: As a windows 10 administrator (the only one) I keep getting access denied when I try to open the application data folder. My Win 10 was an upgrade from win 7. This is as frustrating as h--l! Can anyone sort it for me. Make sure you describe whatever I have to do in...
  10. Access is denied

in Windows 10 Support
    Access is denied: [img] Hi when I go to This pc-Local Disc c-Users-admin there are a lot of short cuts that bring up an error message [img] can these be deleted or can someone explain what they are. Cheers............ 27263