Windows 10: Anyway to delete the start menu empty tile groups?

Discus and support Anyway to delete the start menu empty tile groups? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; There is alot of empty space to the right of my start group and I can't seem to resize it or delete it, the only way I can interact with that area is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Karizma, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Karizma Win User

Anyway to delete the start menu empty tile groups?

There is alot of empty space to the right of my start group and I can't seem to resize it or delete it, the only way I can interact with that area is if I drag something in it and only can I rename the group.

Heres a pick I found online if no one understands what I mean https://i.imgur.com/96iVncV.jpg.

:)

Karizma, Aug 2, 2015
  2. steviegt Win User

How do you remove tile section of start menu?

How do you remove tile section of start menu? I know I can remove all the tiles or groups. It's the empty space on the start menu where the tiles once sat. How do you or can you tweak or adjust to remove that space to clean it up to just show the "real"
    start menu?

steviegt, Aug 2, 2015
  3. farby Win User
    Delete Folders from start screen - Windows 8.1 phone

What happens if you tap on the empty folder ?

As mentioned above, if you delete all the tiles that were part of a folder individually then the empty folder also should get deleted automatically. Try adding a few tiles to the empty folder and then then delete these tiles .. see if the folder gets removed.

farby, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

1. Anyway to delete the start menu empty tile groups? - Similar Threads - Anyway delete start

2. Unable to delete the tiles in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to delete the tiles in Start Menu: Trying to delete the Settings and Microsoft Store. But cannot delete it. Only these three options are there. Could not remove it from here. Both for Settings icon and Microsoft Store. Is there a PS script that could do this. I have checked the group policy to see that did I...
  3. Unable to delete the tiles in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to delete the tiles in Start Menu: Trying to delete the Settings and Microsoft Store. But cannot delete it. Only these three options are there. Could not remove it from here. Both for Settings icon and Microsoft Store. Is there a PS script that could do this. I have checked the group policy to see that did I...
  4. Unable to delete the tiles in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Start Menu Tiles...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Menu Tiles...: [ATTACH] Is there any way to change Windows 10 UWP app tiles to an unsupported color or at least, change it without changing the accent color? https://preview.redd.it/mbqdxtnjwlx51.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=4cb2a93bc3c80ee24150a8458dd752ab330f4e94 submitted...
  6. Start, Tiles, Locked Group

Start, Tiles, Locked Group: Accidentally dragged a tile on top of another tile and released it. A locked group was created with the two tiles in it. How do I get them out of the group and back on the Start menu?...
  7. Empty Start Menu After Getting Rid of Tiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Empty Start Menu After Getting Rid of Tiles: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/zuh3nt5hd6a51.png?width=397&format=png&auto=webp&s=db2791f3d05873b8399f06e366eec8e7d014fb24 submitted by /u/jaaaamis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hp5kno/empty_start_menu_after_getting_rid_of_tiles/
  8. Start menu tiles

Start menu tiles: Hi Im trying to sort out a problem, recently I noticed that I cant add tiles to the start menu, I cant delete ones already there, I cant move them where I want them to be and that the *context* menu that appears when I right click on the tiles already pinned to the start...
  9. no tiles in the start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    no tiles in the start menu: [img] I've had this problem for a while and with every build it doesn't get fixed. When I open the start menu the tiles don't appear. Screenshot should say it all. If anyone can tell me what to do to get this problem solved I would appreciate it 8379
  10. Start Menu tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu tiles: I have mistakenly dragged my mail tile/ icon from the Start Menu in W.10 to the desktop. How can I return it to the start menu ? ( drag and drop does not work ) 69326