Arrange your Windows in a Snap

Discus and support Arrange your Windows in a Snap in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Windows 7 introduced Aero Snap as a way to effortlessly position windows on the desktop just the way you want them. You no longer had to frustratingly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwin...ows-in-a-snap/

[​IMG]
    Tip https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Jun 4, 2015
  2. Gary Win User

Thanks for the info Shawn.

:)

Gary, Jun 4, 2015
  3. Marivel Man Win User
    Marivel Man, Jun 4, 2015
  4. Jesinta Rozario Win User

Jesinta Rozario, Jun 4, 2015
  5. John035 Win User
    I really am happy about these changes. Thanks.

John035, Jun 4, 2015
  6. linw Win User
    Timely info. Thanks Shawn.

linw, Jun 4, 2015
  7. hiyall Win User
    I have 8 to 10 windows on windows 10 OS and 2 screens .. I would like to autoarrange them on the monitor, so that each is the same size and they all populate the monitor size. This is what show windows side by side did on my windows 7 pro

How do I do this (or is it possible on Windows 10)

I would like to autoarrange all these windows ( 09.14.2016-16.24.45 - mabshier's library
    )

The Windows 7 show side by side worked flawlessly.

hiyall, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Arrange your Windows in a Snap - Similar Threads - Arrange Snap

1. Desktop Icons doing strange things when I arrange them

in Windows 10 News
    Desktop Icons doing strange things when I arrange them: Hey folks! I have this weird issue on my desktop when I try to arrange them, look this nonsense [img] [img] [img] Why this is happening? Thanks in advance! 111174
  2. Is there a better way to auto arrange start tiles?

in Windows 10 News
    Is there a better way to auto arrange start tiles?: I'm a gamer, as is obvious from my start menu. Every time I pin a new game to my start menu I have to move every single tile one at a time to keep the games in alphabetical order. Does anyone know an easier way to accomplish this? [img] 100404
  3. Can't arrange two monitors the right way when only one has scaling

in Windows 10 News
    Can't arrange two monitors the right way when only one has scaling: I have Windows 10 installed on a 2017 iMac. I've connected a second monitor to it that is not retina resolution. When both displays are set to a scale of 1.0 the "select and arrange displays" section looks like this: [img] That's reasonable, as the resolution of the...
  4. Questions about sizing and arranging icons

in Windows 10 News
    Questions about sizing and arranging icons: In the old days you could go to any folder and select Help and it would tell you "About Windows" and you could bring up the start menu, right click on My Computer, select Properties... (that's all just basic stuff about trying to figure out exactly what version...)Now I'm...
  5. Stop Auto Arrange of Pictures in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Stop Auto Arrange of Pictures in Windows 10: For the life of me can't stop this folder from rearranging my photos. I want to move pictures around and have them stay the way I changed them.? I have auto arrange unchecked and ran this bat file I found on this site. Can I stop pictures from changing ? :: Disable Auto...
  6. Music Library "Arrange By" function is empty

in Windows 10 News
    Music Library "Arrange By" function is empty: Hello, I have this weird problem with my music library folder. When I select any parameter on the "Arrange By" function, it returns that the folder is empty. The problem is, that I have over 7000 mp3 files in the folder, and it doesn't sort by Album for example. How...
  7. How to toggle between file arrangements-detailed

in Windows 10 News
    How to toggle between file arrangements-detailed: This is may sound a bit unique, I want to be able to change the arrangement of files in my folder by some sort of simple action, let me elaborate, I have a folder on my PC, the PC is used by the entire family , (I'm a teenager and obviously ain't a kid anymore, I watch a lot...
Arrange your Windows in a Snap solved