Windows 10: Auto Arange in Windows 10 problem...

Discus and support Auto Arange in Windows 10 problem... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello IT friends... *Smile I will try to explain my problem. Its very difficult to explain (difficult problem+my bad english) I need to return the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ave007, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Ave007 Win User

Auto Arange in Windows 10 problem...

Hello IT friends... *Smile
    I will try to explain my problem. Its very difficult to explain (difficult problem+my bad english)

I need to return the "my control icons" as it was in Windows XP.

Yes, you definitely say : "here is a link download this, and use"
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...dows-10-a.html

Yes, this partially fix this problem with Auto Arange...
    But there is one big problem for me, I will try to explain :
    Imagine a folder in which is 5 pictures for example.
    5 photos : 1st position twitter logo, 2nd position opera logo, 3rd position mozzila logo, 4th position instagram logo. 5th position facebook logo.

Auto Arange in Windows 10 problem... [​IMG]

Now I want to try to compare logo Opera with Facebook logo.

Yes, this is fine .... *Smile

Result:

Now I want to compare the logo Opera with another logo (facebook logo)

Next step :

But Windows does not show me the picture (logo) what i have in a my row...
    Windows show me picture which is alphabetically next one.
    And this is for me very bad... In Windows XP was no such this problem, In Windows 8,8,1 It was possible to fix this.

I need your help, for me its VERY VERY IMPORTANT *Sad
    Thank you.
    And I am sorry for my bad english.

:)

Ave007, Oct 5, 2015

2. windows 10 again no icon position memory per screen arrangement / resolution

is it true that also the last windows version still does not memorize the icon positions for differnet resolutions or screen arangements

i use

left horizontal + right vertical (2 monitors)

and left horizontal (projector) + left horizontal (Monitor)

Wolfgang Wagner, Oct 5, 2015
  3. Icons arranging by themselves on the desktop

My icons keep arranging themselves after reboot or desktop refresh (Auto arrange and arange togrid are not checked). Tried clean reboot - issue persists. Tried safe mode - issue persists there too. Tried creating a different user, issue - persists. Tried
    system restore to a restore point - issue comes back after restart. Sweeped my whole pc with anti-virus software, nothing changes. At this point I do not know what to do. Any ideas?

MarioStoilov, Oct 5, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Oct 5, 2015
  5. Ave007 Win User
    Oh my god... it works !! THANK YOU SO MUCH. *Smile

Ave007, Oct 5, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Auto Arange in Windows 10 problem... - Similar Threads - Auto Arange problem

2. Problem with auto-pin windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with auto-pin windows: The problem has been present since the first activation of Windows 11. I have a laptop where the bottom taskbar is hidden it only appears when the mouse cursor hovers over it. The window I have opened often gets stuck and doesn't minimize using ALT + TAB. As a result, the...
  3. Problem with auto-pin windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with auto-pin windows: The problem has been present since the first activation of Windows 11. I have a laptop where the bottom taskbar is hidden it only appears when the mouse cursor hovers over it. The window I have opened often gets stuck and doesn't minimize using ALT + TAB. As a result, the...
  4. Auto Restart Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Restart Problem: While I was doing some important work,my computer automatically restarted.It kept doing that process just to make me do not use Windows 10.Am I have been hacked by someone or any reasons?Are there any solution for this?...
  5. Windows 10 Taskbar Auto-Hide Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Taskbar Auto-Hide Problem: Hello Everyone!I love using a taskbar that auto hides, so that's why I use the auto-hide taskbar feature in Taskbar Settings.This feature is great but I have a huge issue with it-Whenever a new notification comes from MS Teams or Discord or any other app, my taskbar unhides...
  6. Auto scrolling problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auto scrolling problem: In my windows I have a problem of auto scrolling. I have turn off 'scroll inactive windows when I hover over them'. But, that was a temporary solution and after sometime again auto scrolling started. So is there any other solution?...
  7. Windows 10 laptop auto locking problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 laptop auto locking problem: Hi, My laptop is randomly auto-locking while being used (gaming or non-gaming). I don't really know the problem about this. Yes, auto-locking. or just saying that it is "Locking" in a split second and then turns off like shuts down. All drivers are up-to-date according to...
  8. what is problem if windows 10 auto update disable.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is problem if windows 10 auto update disable.: what is problem if windows 10 auto update disable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-problem-if-windows-10-auto-update-disable/ec241b63-fcfc-41fd-8afb-569a386c0a3a
  9. Windows 10 auto-rotation problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 auto-rotation problem: Hi, I recently bought a Samsung U28E850R 4K Monitor, going for the rotated model, but while I've Googled and eventually managed to get Windows 10 to bring back the Rotation Lock option on the right-hand menu thing, and I've tried a number of setting changes in the...
  10. FIX - Windows 10 auto-hide taskbar problem

in Windows 10 Support
    FIX - Windows 10 auto-hide taskbar problem: So recently I became very unhappy with the fact that when I watched ANY kind of video on my laptop, my silly little taskbar would just stay there, not even auto-hide! But just today I figured out the problem, but unfortunately saw that many other people were having the...