Windows 10: BSOD random, in particular when browsing

Discus and support BSOD random, in particular when browsing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello ! , I have been getting bsods ever since I built my desktop and it has been annoying me a lot. I tryed to reinstall windows 10 a lot of time, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Deveno, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Deveno Win User

BSOD random, in particular when browsing

Hello ! , I have been getting bsods ever since I built my desktop and it has been annoying me a lot. I tryed to reinstall windows 10 a lot of time, but it is still happening. I attached the mini dump zips below. Please have a look at it and tell me if u see any problem, it will help me loads

thank you

Attachment 106557

:)

Deveno, Oct 17, 2016
  2. Kioskar Win User

BSODs when I use different programs. ntoskrnl.exe named as one of the causes in each dumpfile.

Hey, I've had some problems with my PC for a while now. Bought it dec 2015 and problems started in January.

I have been getting random BSODs and random crashes to desktop. Usually when browsing the web (and watching videos) and playing games. It's happened alot so i have a link to one drive with different information:

- The computed is built by me. Not branded. The motherboard is msi z170a pc mate.

- This is is a link to a one driver folder with: 1. System information file. 2. Driver view report. 3. Windows dump files (for bsod's last 14 days)

Offentligt

Kioskar, Oct 17, 2016
  3. Random BSOD Error During Web Browsing?

Hi Microsoft,

I've had random (one time) experience of a random BSOD with no error involved when I was working on some animation on my computer. I've posted this to share with everyone to see if anyone has had this past experience before and If it is going around or not.
    Back to the story, when it had finished collecting data on the crash, it restarted and immediately started updating (which didn't take long) and went back to the desktop with nothing wrong?!

BSOD Message:

BSOD random, in particular when browsing :(

Your Computer has ran into a problem

(No Error Code Which is weird)

Collecting Crash Data (1%)

Reminder, I've only posted this if anyone knows why it crashed or had this in the past BSOD random, in particular when browsing :p Everything is okay now and nothing has happened since.

Also, I don't have a screenshot (I'm not even sure if you can do one in BSOD) so don't ask BSOD random, in particular when browsing :p

MicrowaveRook, Oct 17, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Looks like a hardware problem:
    Code: BugCheck 124, {0, ffffb784b9839028, be000000, 40110a} Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception Arg2: ffffb784b9839028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure. Arg3: 00000000be000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value. Arg4: 000000000040110a, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.[/quote] Code: 2: kd> !errrec ffffb784b9839028 =============================================================================== Common Platform Error Record @ ffffb784b9839028 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Record Id : 01d224bab039a8a2 Severity : Fatal (1) Length : 928 Creator : Microsoft Notify Type : Machine Check Exception Timestamp : 10/12/2016 19:05:52 (UTC) Flags : 0x00000000 =============================================================================== Section 0 : Processor Generic ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffffb784b98390a8 Section @ ffffb784b9839180 Offset : 344 Length : 192 Flags : 0x00000001 Primary Severity : Fatal Proc. Type : x86/x64 Instr. Set : x64 Error Type : Cache error Operation : Generic Flags : 0x00 Level : 2 CPU Version : 0x00000000000506e3 Processor ID : 0x0000000000000004 =============================================================================== Section 1 : x86/x64 Processor Specific ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffffb784b98390f0 Section @ ffffb784b9839240 Offset : 536 Length : 128 Flags : 0x00000000 Severity : Fatal Local APIC Id : 0x0000000000000004 CPU Id : e3 06 05 00 00 08 10 04 - bf fb fa 7f ff fb eb bf 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 Proc. Info 0 @ ffffb784b9839240 =============================================================================== Section 2 : x86/x64 MCA ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffffb784b9839138 Section @ ffffb784b98392c0 Offset : 664 Length : 264 Flags : 0x00000000 Severity : Fatal Error : GCACHEL2_ERR_ERR (Proc 2 Bank 9) Status : 0xbe0000000040110a Address : 0x0000000576783700 Misc. : 0x00000038a4004086[/quote] You need to test your RAM, CPU and GPU as follows:

===================================================
    RAM:

Follow this tutorial: MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

BSOD random, in particular when browsing [​IMG]
    Information

MemTest86+ is a diagnostic tool designed to test Random Access Memory (RAM) for faults. MemTest86+ will verify that:

• RAM will accept and keep random patterns of data sent to it
    • There are no errors when different parts of memory try to interact
    • There are no conflicts between memory addresses

Memtest86+ runs from bootable media to isolate the RAM from the system, no other components are taken into account during the test.

Warning MemTest86+ needs to run for at least 8 passes to be anywhere near conclusive, anything less will not give a complete analysis of the RAM.

If you are asked to run MemTest86+ by a Ten Forums member make sure you run the full 8 passes for conclusive results. If you run less than 8 passes you will be asked to run it again.

Note MemTest86+ has been known to discover errors in RAM in later passes than the eighth pass. This is for information only; if you feel there is a definite problem with the RAM and 8 passes have shown no errors feel free to continue for longer.

Running 8 passes of MemTest86+ is a long and drawn out exercise and the more RAM you have the longer it will take. It's recommended to run MemTest86+ just before you go to bed and leave it overnight.

Follow this tutorial to stress test your CPU:
    Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums

Follow this tutorials to stress test your GPU:
    FurMark - GPU Stress Test - Windows 10 Forums

If you have a AMD APU instead of a discreet GPU, try UNIGINE 3D Benchmark..

Ztruker, Oct 20, 2016
  5. Deveno Win User
    Hello, thank you for the anser!
    I'v already tested all my RAM with Memtest86+ waiting several hours for at least 10 pass but nothing occurred.
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Even with Prime 95 i analyze the CPU and was stable for 3 hours with 0 error and not overheating.

Only the GPU is left to test, will try soon as possible !

Deveno, Oct 20, 2016
  6. Deveno Win User
    I've probably found something,
    rather then testing all the 4 RAM slot together,i started testing one by one, and at the first slot (A1, the first one recomended to fill by the motherboard) i had this screen
    Attachment 107354
    With the same RAM stick have tested even the slot A2 and B1, and still 0 errur occurred, so i'm starting to think that probably is a motherboard fault, but will 100% sure after testing the other 3 RAM stick.

Thank you

Deveno, Oct 23, 2016
  7. Deveno Win User
    i Have a problem, did all the required test, GPU and CPU with 0 error, while when testing RAM with memtest, with the default test 0 error occurred too, but if i voluntarily select test 11 (bit fade test) errors occur in every slot of the Motherboard as i posted before, so i'm alittle bit confused and dont know what to do..

Deveno, Oct 25, 2016
  8. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD random, in particular when browsing - Similar Threads - BSOD random particular

2. random BSODs when browsing, indicates ntoskrnl.exe or win32kfull.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random BSODs when browsing, indicates ntoskrnl.exe or win32kfull.sys: Recently my computer has been randomly freezing briefly and then blue screening to various error codes. When I check the bluescreenview of these errors, they all point to the ntoskrnl driver. I've used the driver verifier to stress test drivers, and it has crashed with the...
  3. random BSODs when browsing, indicates ntoskrnl.exe or win32kfull.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random BSODs when browsing, indicates ntoskrnl.exe or win32kfull.sys: Recently my computer has been randomly freezing briefly and then blue screening to various error codes. When I check the bluescreenview of these errors, they all point to the ntoskrnl driver. I've used the driver verifier to stress test drivers, and it has crashed with the...
  4. random BSODs when browsing, indicates ntoskrnl.exe or win32kfull.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Random BSODs when browsing caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs when browsing caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Background I build my system last year and even in the first weeks of my PC I got BSODs. Most of the time I got BSODs when I'm browsing especially when watching videos, however I also got them while idling or gaming. Here's my system for a quick look: SSD Drive: Samsung 500...
  6. Random BSODs when browsing

Random BSODs when browsing: Hi all, I keep getting random intermittent BSODs when browsing using Chrome or Firefox, and this happens more frequently when I'm using YouTube. I have two MEMORY.dmp files uploaded to my OneDrive here, please let me know if you need any other info: Microsoft OneDrive -...
  7. Random BSOD tcpip.sys when browsing webpages

Random BSOD tcpip.sys when browsing webpages: This has been a reoccurring problem for a while. Its like it comes and goes away rather randomly. However today, my computer BSOD'd when I was just trying to read articles on Free MMORPG List and MMO Games - MMORPG.com. Like I would go there and open a few tabs and then boom...
  8. Random BSODs while gaming/browsing

Random BSODs while gaming/browsing: Let me get straight to it. I have been on Windows 10 since the free upgrade offer. I have had 0 issues up until recently where my PC would randomly crash and most of the BSOD's would list CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Most of the time I would be playing League of Legends and other...
  9. Random BSOD while browsing internet

Random BSOD while browsing internet: HI i am having this random BSOD while just browsing internet and while playing some games. Most of the time it seems that ntoskrnl.exe and tcpip.sys is causing the BSOD when i checked with BlueScreenView. bug check string Bad_Pool_Header and Bad_Pool_Caller. Seems...
  10. BSOD randomly when playing, browsing or watching videos

BSOD randomly when playing, browsing or watching videos: I have reached my limits trying to find the cause of this on my own, please help. My desktop PC bluescreens randomly when I use it, sometimes multiple times per day, sometimes not for several days. The usual BSOD error code is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have ran a...