Windows 10: BSOD When Browsing On Chrome "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

Discus and support BSOD When Browsing On Chrome "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I ran the following commands in CMD prompt, I took a screen shot of what it said... Attachment 144701 What can you suggest from here? Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Peopleface, May 16, 2017.

1. BSOD When Browsing On Chrome "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

I ran the following commands in CMD prompt, I took a screen shot of what it said...
    Attachment 144701
    What can you suggest from here?

Peopleface, Jul 18, 2017

2. Well now I'm really ****ed, because now after restarting after the above, windows crashes every time upon start up.

Gives me the Stop Code: 0xc000021a

I can't even get into Windows now. I'm typing this from another computer.

Please help I'm so pissed and so ****ed at this point!

Peopleface, Jul 18, 2017
  3. axe0 New Member
    Try this command:
    Code: dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth[/quote] Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to install as less as possible software using custom/advanced options, you can use this tutorial for the installation part *Arrow AMD Graphics Drivers - Install Without Catalyst Install Manager - Windows 7 Help Forums

BSOD When Browsing On Chrome "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" [​IMG]

Code: 5: kd> lmvm atikmdag Browse full module list start end module name fffff80f`96f30000 fffff80f`99267000 atikmdag T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0316027.inf_amd64_addf9159198890e3\atikmdag.sys Image name: atikmdag.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Wed Jul 5 00:11:43 2017 (595C129F) CheckSum: 022E77D0 ImageSize: 02337000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

4. BSOD When Browsing On Chrome "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

@axe0 please read post #45 and #46.

I have bigger problems than that now.

Peopleface, Jul 18, 2017
  5. axe0 New Member
    My page refreshed after I posted, missed your other post.

6. axe0 New Member
  7. @axe0, no luck with that. Still will not boot into Windows.

I am nervous, because I have most everything I actually need, backed up. But two days ago I made changes to a couple files and the work it took to do that was a lot of time. So I can't lose the work I did just recently.

What should I do from here?

Peopleface, Jul 18, 2017
  8. axe0 New Member

BSOD When Browsing On Chrome "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

9. I tried that command and got the following message:

Error: 50

DISM does not support servicing Wimndows PE with the /online option.

The DISM log file can be found at x:\windows\logs\DISM\dism.log

What should I do from here? I followed your link but it lists several options and I have no idea which one to take.

Peopleface, Jul 19, 2017
  10. axe0 New Member
    Follow option 1 step 6 or step 7, depending on the file you're working with.

11. Okay so where I would type the full path to install.wim file would I in my case type...

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:wim:x:\sources\install.wim ????

Is that what I type in? To be honest I have no clue what I'm doing, all I know is that this whole shit started with some blue screens to me now not even being able to use the damned thing!

I appreciate all your help though.

Peopleface, Jul 19, 2017
  12. axe0 New Member
    Yes.

If a problem occurs, change 'wim' to 'esd' like
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd:x:\sources\install.esd

13. BSOD When Browsing On Chrome "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

I tried both of those commands with no luck, got the same Error 50 msg as earlier.

What should I try next?

Peopleface, Jul 19, 2017
  14. axe0 New Member
    Generally the 0x21A is caused by bad RAM or a failing hard drive.

You didn't post results of MemTest86+, if you have the results please post them, else I recommend to run the test again.

15. I never let MemTest finish because after 48 hours it did only one pass. I started it again but it's going to take over a week running it 24 hours a day. This is my work machine I can't be out of work for that long. But now since I don't essentially have a computer anymore, I will be out of work and it is just a paper weight, **** it! Why not?

This didn't just happen out of nowhere though, read my post #45. After running those commands, and then restarting, now Windows will not boot up. But only after I ran those commands and got that message, then restarted.

Peopleface, Jul 20, 2017
Thema:

BSOD When Browsing On Chrome "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

1. BSOD When Browsing On Chrome "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" - Similar Threads - BSOD Browsing Chrome

2. Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs: Just browsing web and listening to music, then BSOD.It happens randomly, maybe hours a time or days a time.I reinstalled a fresh new Windows 11, but the problem is not solved.Here is the minidump file.https://ufile.io/u5abwy3v...
  3. Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs: Just browsing web and listening to music, then BSOD.It happens randomly, maybe hours a time or days a time.I reinstalled a fresh new Windows 11, but the problem is not solved.Here is the minidump file.https://ufile.io/u5abwy3v...
  4. BSOD When Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When Idle IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello I Have Problem When My Computer be idle happen Bsod I do a lots of solutions without solve problem I have Mindump Files : https://uptobox.com/bzggp9ljdxxx Operating System Windows 10 Pro 64-bit CPU Intel Core i7 @ 3.70GHz 29 °C Coffee Lake 14nm...
  5. BSOD during web browsing in Chrome

BSOD during web browsing in Chrome: I just upgraded my platform (config below) about week ago, all listed components were new. After a couple of days I started to receive BSOD's (dump files attached). Till now I encountered them only during watching an online stream on twitch or a youtube video and web...
  6. BSOD during Chrome browsing

BSOD during Chrome browsing: I have received multiple BSOD with various codes, always during browsing on Chrome Most commonly "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" but also KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR what failed: dxgmm2.sys I downloaded the tool from advice on another thread but started a new one since my errors...
  7. [BSOD] irql_not_less_or_equal while browsing

[BSOD] irql_not_less_or_equal while browsing: Hi this happend today, this is a fresh install (less than a week) i had this bsod today and yesterday i had a problem twice wich was the process system interrupts was using about 10/15% CPU and made everything stutter, this stopped both times after a soft reboot. 86050
  8. BSOD When Gaming: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

BSOD When Gaming: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": I'm having this problem primarily when I play GTA 5 in which I get an occassional BSOD with the same message every time - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Help as to what the cause is and how to prevent this would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance -Alfredo (The necessary...
  9. BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox

BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox: Hello, Im facing BSOD many times while browsing internet using chrome, even i tried firefox both having same problem. My screen get artifacts block block all screen and freeze after 5 seconds. Gaming on computer more then hours no issue at all. im attaching some dump...
  10. BSOD while browsing on Chrome

BSOD while browsing on Chrome: Hello everyone. I have been having issues with a Ryzen new build. First, I installed the OS and looked for updates, and had a couple of BSOD when installing GPU's drivers, so I updated to last mobo's BIOS, but it keep happening. Then checked everything was set up in place and...