Windows 10: BSOD when playing any complex game, error 0x100000ea

Discus and support BSOD when playing any complex game, error 0x100000ea in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Attachment 114355Hello, I have a Lenovo laptop with the following drivers, Intel HD Graphics 530, and AMD Radeon R9 M375. My laptop has been freezing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Termigatr, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Termigatr Win User

BSOD when playing any complex game, error 0x100000ea

Attachment 114355Hello, I have a Lenovo laptop with the following drivers, Intel HD Graphics 530, and AMD Radeon R9 M375.
    My laptop has been freezing shortly or going to a THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD after starting any complex game, (league of legends, Overwatch) which is odd given that a lot of these games fit perfectly with the specs of my laptop, and could run fine until recently.

I looked at the dump files through BlueScreenView, and they pin it on two main drivers: atikmdag.sys and dxgkml.sys.

I've cleaned the internal and external fans, updated all drivers, restored my computer, made space, but nothing else seems to have fixed the problem. I have attached the DM Log Collector Files. Please help. Thank You

:)

Termigatr, Dec 20, 2016
  2. P. Stone Win User

Windows 10, BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe problem

Just had the BSOD error "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA"

I was trying to play the game Firewatch at the time, launched into a save state. Almost immediately froze and then the BSOD appeared.

Any suggestions?

P. Stone, Dec 20, 2016
  3. Windows 10 BSOD Error

Hi!

I want help in mw windows 10 bsod error

When I am playing any game, it is showing a blue screen error saying BAD_POOL_HEADER, etc.

I want help to solve this problem

please help me

ritishgupta, Dec 20, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Dec 20, 2016
  5. Termigatr Win User
    Termigatr, Dec 20, 2016
  6. Termigatr Win User
    Termigatr, Dec 20, 2016
  7. Spectrum Win User
    Please post an updated log collection, we want to see the crash dumps after your display drivers have been updated.

Also, are you experiencing crashes in safe mode?

The crash dumps posted so far provide a bit more information about what exactly the problem is:

Barring the new blue screens being caused by something else, please run DISM to check for, and attempt to repair any corrupted Windows components.

After that, run Driver Verifier to help further troubleshoot possible driver issues.

Spectrum, Dec 20, 2016
  8. Termigatr Win User

Here is an updated crash log.

Termigatr, Dec 20, 2016
  9. Spectrum Win User
    How have you been updating your graphics drivers? Since they appear to be the cause of all of your crashes, I'd strongly recommend following this guide on doing a clean installation of the latest drivers available, both for your R9 M375 and Intel HD 530.

Spectrum, Dec 20, 2016
  10. Termigatr Win User
    I attempted running the games again after doing a clean reinstall, and now I got System Service Exception BSOD caused by the driver win32kfull.sys.

Termigatr, Dec 21, 2016
  11. Spectrum Win User
    The only 3rd party driver shown in the latest crashdump is igdkmd64.sys, the Intel Display driver. Update that to the most current release, I posted the download link in my previous post.

Spectrum, Dec 21, 2016
  12. Termigatr Win User
    I was told during the installation process that the driver was not validated for my computer.

Termigatr, Dec 22, 2016
  13. Spectrum Win User

Spectrum, Dec 22, 2016
  14. Termigatr Win User
    Termigatr, Dec 22, 2016
  15. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Dec 25, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD when playing any complex game, error 0x100000ea - Similar Threads - BSOD playing complex

2. BSOD and crashes to desktop when playing any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and crashes to desktop when playing any game: I've recently built a brand new pc not more than a year old and I recently, out of the blue, have been having issues with games silently closing to desktop and BSODs.Also, If I had to take a shot at anything before stating much, When I built this pc I reused an old SSD from...
  3. BSOD and crashes to desktop when playing any game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and crashes to desktop when playing any game: I've recently built a brand new pc not more than a year old and I recently, out of the blue, have been having issues with games silently closing to desktop and BSODs.Also, If I had to take a shot at anything before stating much, When I built this pc I reused an old SSD from...
  4. BSOD and crashes to desktop when playing any game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD error when playing games only

BSOD error when playing games only: when I ran my dump file I got this error below,\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorAC.sys, Win32 error 0n2 It's an intel storage rapid technology, but I can't seem to find a fix, I tried downgrading the driver version but I still get a blue screen error, I've ran all the...
  6. BSOD error when playing games only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error when playing games only: when I ran my dump file I got this error below,\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorAC.sys, Win32 error 0n2 It's an intel storage rapid technology, but I can't seem to find a fix, I tried downgrading the driver version but I still get a blue screen error, I've ran all the...
  7. BSOD error when playing games only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. BSOD when playing any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing any game: Gday all, For the past few months I've been getting crashes to the blue screen or just random restarts, mainly BSOD. There's a link to my data dumps and my system info, I'm hoping this is the right place to put them. The time before last crash I got the IRQL NOT LESS OR...
  9. BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER 0x100000ea

BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER 0x100000ea: I was away from the pc having dinner came back and noticed pc had rebooted itself before i left the pc to have dinner I had edge browser open with a few tabs running and toview app running for the tv I believe I had a update installed Security Update for Adobe Flash Player...
  10. BSOD when playing games

BSOD when playing games: Hi, I keep having the blue screen when I'm gaming and its says something like etd.sys or whatever it is. Hope that I can get some help from here. 91885