Windows 10: BSOD While browsing the Internet, rendering videos and playing games

Discus and support BSOD While browsing the Internet, rendering videos and playing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm getting BSODs everyday while watching videos on YouTube, rendering videos with Adobe Premiere and playing games. The funny thing is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by phduarte, Apr 8, 2016.

1. phduarte Win User

BSOD While browsing the Internet, rendering videos and playing games

Hello,

I'm getting BSODs everyday while watching videos on YouTube, rendering videos with Adobe Premiere and playing games. The funny thing is that they come randomly, I can play for a whole day without a BSOD or sometimes I'll just play for about half an hour and get a BSOD, same thing while watching videos or rendering.

The DM Log Collector file is attached.

Philippe

:)

phduarte, Apr 8, 2016

2. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while playing League of Legends

DMP and msinfo file uploads:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B46uaVaEe04VNEtnYTZEVno5dGM&usp=sharing

Started getting BSODs while playing League of Legends, a few seconds after loading into game (graphics render properly at first, some sort of trigger causes audio to hang and video to freeze, leading to crash), all apparently out of the blue.

Tried completely wiping and reinstalling: Intel drivers, Nvidia Drivers, League of Legends, to no effect.

FurMark (graphics stress test), and other games (so far) appear to be unaffected.

Please advise.

ifbywhisky, Apr 8, 2016
  3. BlazeTA Win User
    Hard drive clicking followed by BSOD error memory_management

My hard drive started to click all of a sudden while I was playing a game, Windows crashed and the BSOD appeared with a memory_management error. I will try to upload a video of the noise.

BlazeTA, Apr 8, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (0x124)[/quote] Code: BugCheck 124, {0, ffffe00093e4a028, b654a000, f4000135} Probably caused by : AuthenticAMD Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] A non-up-to-date OS and possible Overclocking, both are most frequent causes of the BSODs.

Your computer is not up-to-date.
    Code: Windows 10 Kernel Version 10240 MP (6 procs) Free x64[/quote] It is 10586 now. So you need to update the OS.
    Follow it: Windows Update - Check for and Install in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Your computer might be OCed.
    Code: CP F/M/S Manufacturer MHz 5 16,10,0 AuthenticAMD 3315[/quote] It should run around 3300 MHz.
    Set all the hardware components like CPU, graphics card and RAM to its default stock clock. Uninstall OCCT. Stress test the CPU. Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU Let us know the test result.

Check if the Power Supply Unit (PSU) supplying adequate power to the computer or not.eXtreme Power Supply CalculatorAlso let us know the wattage of the Installed PSU.

Is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy. Alternatively, you can publish a Speccy snapshot too: Speccy - Publish Snapshot of your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums .

Let us know the results.

5. phduarte Win User
    Alright, I'll check what you told me to and will report when I'm done doing everything

Thx

phduarte, Apr 9, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Code: Service KMSELDI Service KMSELDI Stopped Auto Own Process c:\program files\kmspico\service_kms.exe[/quote] Per Forum Rule #4 you need to remove all piracy from your system before any further support may be given.
    I'm not saying your activation is counterfeit, but you have illegal activated programs installed.

axe0, Apr 9, 2016
  7. phduarte Win User
    Ok, lets go by steps:

1- Checked Windows Update but there was no new OS update, just windows defender. Is there any other way to update?
    2- Uninstalled OCCT and did the Prime95 Stress Test and got a BSOD. Don't know if Prime95 provides any error report, if it does.. How do I find it?
    3- Used the power supply calculator and it was below the wattage of my power supply, which is 800W. So I think its fine or not. Anything else on that matter to check? As far as power supply.
    4- Used Speccy as you told me to and on Idle I got about 37C and while normal usage about 50-51C. Here's the link to the snapshot: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/f...qBD6u7pKf6xEGB

OBS: Didn't know about "Forum Rule #4" and Im sorry about that, already got taken care of and Im posting a new DM Log Collector file since I got a new BSOD when using the Prime95.

phduarte, Apr 9, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Although you have removed KMSpico, it isn't enough to get rid of the modifications brought onto your system to activate Office. The modification is usually a small one but it may or may not be very problematic when troubleshooting.

axe0, Apr 9, 2016
  9. phduarte Win User
    Ok, already removed Office.. Anything else I need to do before we can proceed with my BSOD problem?

phduarte, Apr 10, 2016
  10. phduarte Win User
    Ok, so I've done everything Arc told me to and I'm still getting BSODs. I really don't know what else to do

EDIT: Finally got the OS update

phduarte, Apr 10, 2016
  11. axe0 New Member
    When you get another BSOD, follow the BSOD Posting Instructions again and upload a new zip to provide new data.

12. phduarte Win User
    Alright, it's taking a little bit longer to get a BSOD but as soon as I get one I'll upload the new zip.

phduarte, Apr 12, 2016
  13. phduarte Win User

Ok, got a new BSOD a few hours ago and I`m uploading the new zip

phduarte, Apr 13, 2016
  14. lifetec Win User
    I found these older/outdated drivers

Driver Description: Asus Ai Booster software
    Driver Update Site: Official Support | ASUS Global

If you still use this software please uninstall because your dumpfile is a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) and overclocking/ boosting your system can cause such BSODs.

And you have a program from GAS technology with drivers predating windows 10 installed
    I can not find much information about this program/software and it is also mostly in Brasilian Portugese.
    Please update or remove/uninstall if you do not need it.

lifetec, Apr 13, 2016
  15. phduarte Win User
    Ok, removed both but I don't think that's going to fix my BSOD problem

phduarte, Apr 13, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD While browsing the Internet, rendering videos and playing games - Similar Threads - BSOD While browsing

2. BSOD While playing Video Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD While playing Video Games: Hey Guys, since this morning i received multiple BSOD while playing video games. I reinstalled Windows just to be sure and only installed the software i really needed. This Error only appears while playing video games. I already did the Hard drive and Memtest with...
  3. BSOD when browsing the internet and playing games such as CSGO

BSOD when browsing the internet and playing games such as CSGO: Hi guys, I've been getting random BSODs since two weeks ago. At first, I thought it was my hard drive that was faulty, however, I bought a new one recently and it's still happening. I still get about 5-10 BSODs a day when I'm browsing the internet and playing games. I have...
  4. BSOD while playing games and Rendering

BSOD while playing games and Rendering: Hi thanks for taking the time to help. About a month or 2 back i noticed that whenever i played 'Dota 2' or 'The Witcher 3', my computer would freeze completely and then after 30 or so seconds a BSOD would appear with 'error code: Machine Check Exception'. Running Core...
  5. Constant BSOD playing various games and rendering videos!

Constant BSOD playing various games and rendering videos!: Hi guys, first of all I'm gonna start by telling you I've done all sorts of troubleshooting ways there are for all this error messages that my PC keeps showing me. Recently I've upgraded my Motherboard,CPU and Rams, and ever since the PC is always having blue screens when I'm...
  6. BSOD playing games / rendering videos IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0xA

BSOD playing games / rendering videos IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0xA: HI, I have this problem for a while since upgrading to Win 10 ( free forced upgrade from Win 7 ) It got quite annoying so I did a free install of Win10 to ensure it wasn't old driver etc causing issues left behind from Win 7. I was playing WoW free trail and computer crashed...
  7. Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet

Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet: For the past month my PC, out of nowhere and with no warnings, started getting daily bluescreens. At times it was 1 bluescreen a week for 2 weeks, then suddenly I was being bombarded with bluescreens every day, reaching the count of at least a dozen a day. Most frequent ones...
  8. BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos

BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos: Hello all, I have had an issue of my computer Blue screening multiple times over the past few weeks. The frequency has increased and I cannot replicate the issue on demand, it comes and goes by itself. The first time I noticed this was when my computer BSODed when I was...
  9. BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos

BSOD while playing games, browsing internet, watching videos: Hello and thank you so much in advance for any help you can give me. For the past month or so I've been getting more and more BSODs with different error messages each time. They mainly occur when I'm playing games (Starcraft 2, Battlefield 1, Infinite Warfare), browsing the...
  10. BSOD while playing video games.

BSOD while playing video games.: So I've been having bsod problems for the past month or so and they seem to always happen when I'm playing games, mainly Ark:Survival evolved and Overwatch. It doesn't happen after a few minutes or anything but after a long gaming session like 5-8 hours it would bsod. Here is...