Windows 10: BSOD Whilst gaming, please help

Discus and support BSOD Whilst gaming, please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, I've been getting BSOD errors whilst gaming. I run into the following error\stop codes FAULTY HARDWARE CORRUPTED PAGE MEMORY MANAGEMENT I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wupster, May 14, 2020.

1. Wupster Win User

BSOD Whilst gaming, please help

Hi All,

I've been getting BSOD errors whilst gaming. I run into the following error\stop codes

FAULTY HARDWARE CORRUPTED PAGE

MEMORY MANAGEMENT

I have run both chkdisk and Windows memory diagnostic tool. Chkdisk said it found corrupted files and fixed them. Windows memory diagnostic found no errors. The BSODs are persisting even after both of these steps.

My relevant Specs are

Ryzen 5 1600

Asrock AB350 pro4

16GB Gskill DDR4 RAM

Nvidia GTX 970

I have attached three recent BSOD minidump files via dropbox, I hope these are enough.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v85uwzdp053tkjm/bsod%20dumps.zip?dl=0

can anyone point me in the right direction for a fix here?

Thanks everyone

:)

Wupster, May 14, 2020
  2. Wabbit23 Win User

Frequent BSOD whilst gaming

Hi all, I have been getting this BSOD whilst gaming very frequently and for quite some time now, and am finally at my wits end. Any help solving this would be very much appreciated. I had originally thought that the issue was with the Elan mousepad drivers, but updating them didn't help. The usual line is driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (ETD.sys).

Attachment 79865

Wabbit23, May 14, 2020
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 14, 2020
  4. philc43 Win User

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR whilst playing a few games

These type of hardware errors can be quite difficult to solve. The usual procedure is to test all the hardware in a systematic way. If there are no issues detected then we begin to suspect a driver might be triggering it. Work through the following and report back on each item.

STOP 0x124 Troubleshooting [/i] Read carefully before proceeding.

BSOD Whilst gaming, please help [​IMG]
    Warning
    If you're overclocking your system, revert back to stock clocks now.

Note Test the system once the overclock is removed before continuing with the steps outlined below.

Part One: CPU Stress Test
    Part Two: MemTest86+ RAM Diagnostic
    Part Three: Hard Drive Diagnostics
    Part Four: GPU Stress Test

ONE [/i] CPU TEST
    *Arrow Run Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums

Warning Your CPU temperatures will rise quickly while under this stress test. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

TWO [/i] RAM TEST
    *Arrow Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

THREE [/i] HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

FOUR [/i] GPU TEST
    *Arrow Run FurMark - GPU Stress Test - Windows 10 Forums

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes.

Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

philc43, May 14, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD Whilst gaming, please help - Similar Threads - BSOD Whilst gaming

2. BSOD Whilst Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Whilst Gaming: Hello,Since last month, my PC keeps blue screening on whilst I am playing games, specifically the game Rust. I will start the game and within a few minutes it will blue screen.It gives these 2 error codes:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED,SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.I have played multiple...
  3. BSOD Whilst Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Whilst Gaming: Hello,Since last month, my PC keeps blue screening on whilst I am playing games, specifically the game Rust. I will start the game and within a few minutes it will blue screen.It gives these 2 error codes:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED,SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.I have played multiple...
  4. PC crashed whilst playing video games. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashed whilst playing video games. Please help: Hello.I have ask this question beforehand but I don't think the problem ever got fully solved. I'm unsure as to why my PC crashes when I play games. The screen sort of goes black with a buzzing sound in my headset. The photo above looks a lot like what happens to my...
  5. Bsod whilst playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod whilst playing games: My PC BSODS Critical_Process_Died whilst playing gamesDMP: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoDwxz1NoYMyg9ZG4F7mBgpYnQ9mqg?e=YYtKEsIf anyone could help it would be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-whilst-playing-games/40ee6bf7-8bea-414b-bdf3-d44cdac5af69
  6. BSOD whilst gaming & streaming.

BSOD whilst gaming & streaming.: Hi, I had the dreaded BSOD tonight while playing Black Ops Cold War, my pc just locked up on me, I restarted and all was fine. I have also been having a issue where I would login to my pc and the screen would stay black with a mouse cursor, I can Alt + CTRL + Del and see the...
  7. Question BSOD whilst gaming

Question BSOD whilst gaming: Hi yesterday out of nowwhere i experienced two bsods whilst gaming and also today. The games were bf4 and Forza Horizon 4. My specs are below 8700k@ 4.7GHz all cores 3600mhz 16gb ram Sapphire Vega 64 Nitro+ 650w seasonic psu 970 evo ssd + 4tb WD HDD Windows 10 1809 and...
  8. Constant BSOD Whilst gaming

Constant BSOD Whilst gaming: Hi there, Hopefully you can help me, I'm currently getting alot of BSODs whilst gaming or watching Youtube. I've updated all the drivers that i know off and have memtested the ram and it seems OK. I've recently upgraded the PSU aswell to a EVGA 650W G2 as i thought my old...
  9. BSODs whilst gaming

BSODs whilst gaming: Hi, I've been getting a few bluescreens and generalh CTDs whilst gaming quite a lot. So far I've replaced the motherboard (though becuase the old one was a dud), replaced the power supply (also dud) and rolled back my graphics drivers to 355.98, I also used DDU to remove...
  10. Frequent BSOD whilst gaming

Frequent BSOD whilst gaming: Hi all, I have been getting this BSOD whilst gaming very frequently and for quite some time now, and am finally at my wits end. Any help solving this would be very much appreciated. I had originally thought that the issue was with the Elan mousepad drivers, but updating them...