Windows 10: Can I link to Two OneDrives?

Discus and support Can I link to Two OneDrives? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had a onedrive of [x]MB linked to an email addr. It was relatively small; I don't know how I got it. It's full. Recently, I purchased MS Office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PaulGArmstrong, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Can I link to Two OneDrives?

I had a onedrive of [x]MB linked to an email addr. It was relatively small; I don't know how I got it. It's full. Recently, I purchased MS Office 365 and was given a OneDrive with 1TB of space, linked to a second email addr. Can I link both OneDrives to my PC? Or do I have to give up the old one in order to use the new one? If the latter, how to I transfer files from my old, small onedrive to my new BIG onedrive?

:)

PaulGArmstrong, Jan 21, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    No onedrive

Hello Francis, Can I link to Two OneDrives? :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Can I link to Two OneDrives?

Save images/documents to my computer WITHOUT OneDrive being in the link

We suggest that you change the Auto Save location to This PC only in OneDrive settings. To do so, follow these steps:

If the OneDrive available in the taskbar, follow these steps:

• On the right-hand corner at the bottom part beside time and date, click the up arrow to get the OneDrive icon and then right-click on it and then select
      Settings. Like the image shown below:
    • Go to the Auto Save tab, Change the Documents
      and Pictures location to This PC only and then make sure there no tick for
      Photos and videos and also for Screenshots. Like what’s shown below:
    • Click OK to apply the changes.
    • Go back to step 1, go to the Account tab and click the
      Unlink OneDrive
    • Follow the step 1 once again and select Exit.

If the OneDrive is no longer available in the taskbar, follow these steps:

• Click the Start menu and type in OneDrive and then select the first result.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account associated with your OneDrive and then follow the instructions to complete the login.
    • On the right-hand corner at the bottom part beside time and date, click the up arrow to get the OneDrive icon and then right-click on it and then select
      Settings. Like the image shown below:
    • Go to the Auto Save tab, Change the Documents
      and Pictures location to This PC only and then make sure there no tick for
      Photos and videos and also for Screenshots. Like what’s shown below:
    • Click OK to apply the changes.
    • Go back to step 1, go to the Account tab and click the
      Unlink OneDrive
    • Follow the step 1 once again and select Exit.

Let us know the result of your troubleshooting.

Genevieve Cri, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Can I link to Two OneDrives?

1. Can I link to Two OneDrives? - Similar Threads - link OneDrives

2. Deleting obsolete O365/OneDrive links in Windows 10 File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting obsolete O365/OneDrive links in Windows 10 File Explorer: I left an organization in which I had an O365 user account. The OneDrive in that account was linked/mapped in my Windows 10 File Explorer. How can I delete this OneDrive item in File Explorer. Same story for a SharePoint link in same account. [ATTACH]...
  3. Getting share link address for bunch of files in Onedrive folder.

Getting share link address for bunch of files in Onedrive folder.: Hi to all, I'm not sure that I should ask a question regarding Onedrive here or not, but I hope that I get the answer from you guys, I have a folder in Ondrive and inside of that I have many MS Word files that I want to share with different people with different software,...
  4. Per request from Advisor, attached link to OneDrive file of Windows Logs to potentially...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Per request from Advisor, attached link to OneDrive file of Windows Logs to potentially...: Per request from Independent Advisor | Volunteer Moderator Vijay_V., in response to previous post dated 04/26/2019, attached is a link to a zip file as requested. This file contains all related entries found under Windows Logs, (such as System, Application, Security, etc.)...
  5. Are symbolic links available to sync PC to Onedrive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Are symbolic links available to sync PC to Onedrive?: I used to use symbolic links to sync files on my PC to OneDrive. But these symbolic links stopped working a while ago. So I do a query, are they available?...
  6. OneDrive - several computers apparently linked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive - several computers apparently linked: I only access OneDrive from one, or two computers at the most, but there are about seven linked according to the "PC" button. I also changed the name of my desktop because I bought a new case, but I only see the old name. What should I do to make sure OneDrive is...
  7. Use symbolic links (mklink) to sync OneDrive, does it still work?

Use symbolic links (mklink) to sync OneDrive, does it still work?: I've been using symbolic links (mklink/d) to sync files in my computer to onedrive and it has been doing good. However, it didn't work a fee weeks ago and i've tried all methods, e.g. unlink to this computer and link again, check windows updates etc. But none of them worked....
  8. OneDrive - shared link - one is required to create an account first?

OneDrive - shared link - one is required to create an account first?: I don't share files often, or better, I hardly share files. Now I shared a video. Uploaded the video to OneDrive, right-click share, created a link, and sent it by mail to the person I wanted to share the file with (having a Gmail account) That person tried to open the...
  9. How Do I Share a OneDrive Link to a File w/ Anyone?

How Do I Share a OneDrive Link to a File w/ Anyone?: I got OneDrive. How do I share a OneDrive link to a file from my PC to anyone? I want to make sure that the person only views that file and no other file. How do i do this? 123249
  10. How to link a folder on my desktop PC -and- laptop to a folder on OneDrive

How to link a folder on my desktop PC -and- laptop to a folder on OneDrive: On both my desktop PC and laptop I have specific folders that I want to be synchronized using OneDrive. Say they are both named 'PDF', so on desktop: X:\PDF on laptop: Y:\PDF by using: mklink /j "%UserProfile%\OneDrive\PDF" "X:\PDF" I can 'link' the desktop folder to...