Windows 10: Can I transfer a game from one microsoft account to another?

Discus and support Can I transfer a game from one microsoft account to another? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When minecraft windows 10 was announced years ago, I redeemed it on an account, and currently I do not use that account. I made a new account with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PhantmFir3, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Can I transfer a game from one microsoft account to another?

When minecraft windows 10 was announced years ago, I redeemed it on an account, and currently I do not use that account. I made a new account with my main email address much later, as I forgot about my old one, which is now the account I have all my friends on and my purchases. Is there a way for me to move minecraft from my old account to my new account?

:)

PhantmFir3, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Kari Win User

Multiple questions about installing - transfer accounts etc.

According to you, the accounts were Windows built-in admin, a local admin and standard user. None of them needs to be moved.

The built-in admin account, as the name says, will be there when you boot the laptop first time. It is disabled by default, you just need to enable it. For two other accounts, simply create same accounts on laptop.

Attach the HDD to laptop using an external USB enclosure, copy contents of data folders to respective folders on laptop.

You mentioned that the desktop accounts were / are local accounts, not Microsoft accounts. See the options to get Pro here:
    If you can still access Windows on desktop, boot it up, make it a Microsoft account and link license to that MS account. Tutorials:
    When done, see this tutorial. It will show step by step what do on the laptop to transfer desktop license to it: Use Activation Troubleshooter in Windows 10

This article is the best I have seen about when a license transfer is possible, and when not:

3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Can I transfer a game from one microsoft account to another?

Transfer games data from Google Account to Microsoft Account

How to Transfer saved Games Data from Google Account to Microsoft Account

DRAGON-ALI, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Can I transfer a game from one microsoft account to another?

1. Can I transfer a game from one microsoft account to another? - Similar Threads - transfer game microsoft

2. Can I transfer a purchase from one account to another?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I transfer a purchase from one account to another?: I created a new Microsoft that's associated with my gmail and wanted to transfer my Dolby Atmos Spatial to a new account. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-a-purchase-from-one-account-to/6a6aacb1-9133-447a-8f0d-5bd08e4bdbde
  3. Can I transfer a purchase from one account to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer a purchase from one account to another?: I created a new Microsoft that's associated with my gmail and wanted to transfer my Dolby Atmos Spatial to a new account. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-a-purchase-from-one-account-to/6a6aacb1-9133-447a-8f0d-5bd08e4bdbde
  4. Can I transfer a purchase from one account to another?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to transfer everything from one Microsoft account to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer everything from one Microsoft account to another?: Hi all - I've 2 Microsoft accounts. One has everything I need not just files but settings, saved passwords etc, basically my world! and the other has pretty much nothing but that's the one with the active subscription and that's the one I want to be using with everything from...
  6. Can funds be transferred from one child account to another

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can funds be transferred from one child account to another: I have added funds to one child account that is no longer used, can I transfer to another account? Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office/ Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Microsoft 365 Family...
  7. Can I transfer an EA game from one EA account to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer an EA game from one EA account to another?: Hello, I have registered over 10 games on my EA account. Unfortunately it happened that I did not register this one game on the EA Account where most of my games are registered, but it is registered as the only game on a second EA Account. Now every time I want to start...
  8. Transfer games from one account to another

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transfer games from one account to another: I bought Minecraft before Bedrock edition came out and I accidentally redeemed my free copy on my other account; is it possible to switch the game from being on my other Microsoft account to being on this one?...
  9. Transferring files from one Microsoft account to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring files from one Microsoft account to another: This seems to be my month to contact Microsoft. So glad you're here to answer questions. Is it possible to transfer files from one Microsoft account to another? I prefer to have to handle only one account, but circumstances made it necessary to create a new account with an...
  10. How Can I Transfer Bought Microsoft Games To Another Account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Transfer Bought Microsoft Games To Another Account?: So a while ago, I got the new Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free because I had Minecraft PC Edition. (this was all on my dads computer and account) After I used the free code, I got my own computer, with my own account. I can't play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition without...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to transfer game to another account microsoft

2. how to move an application from one microsoft account to another

3. move everything from a microsoft account to another

4. transfer game from one microsoft accpunt,
  5. can i transfer a game from one microsoft account to another,
  6. can i move a game from one microsoft account to another?,
  7. transfer game microsoft accounts,
  8. can you transfer a game from one microsoft account to another,
  9. can i transfer microsoft account games,
  10. how to transfer a game from one microsoft account oyo another,
  11. transfer ownership game microsoft,