Windows 10: cannot sign in onedrive desktop

Discus and support cannot sign in onedrive desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am running onedrive desktop on two machines (Dell laptop and Surface Pro 4) and a smartphone (iPhone SE). The version of OneDrive on the Dell machine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by roceiz, Jan 14, 2019.

1. roceiz Win User

cannot sign in onedrive desktop

I am running onedrive desktop on two machines (Dell laptop and Surface Pro 4) and a smartphone (iPhone SE). The version of OneDrive on the Dell machine cannot sign in. When I launch the application, the process starts but the sign in cannot be completed. I see multiple onedrive icons appear on the taskbar but they disappear when I hover the mouse over the icons. Any advice will be appreciated.

roceiz

:)

roceiz, Jan 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 14, 2019
  3. fjk61011 Win User
    No onedrive

Ok, success. Had to unlink account and sign in again to change location to my E: drive

fjk61011, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

No onedrive

Hello Francis, cannot sign in onedrive desktop :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

1. cannot sign in onedrive desktop - Similar Threads - cannot sign onedrive

2. I cannot sign into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot sign into OneDrive: I cannot sign into OneDrive or access my file stored in the Cloud Storage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-sign-into-onedrive/ebfc5010-477c-44eb-8b64-a9d308ea0ee9
  3. I cannot sign into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign into OneDrive: I cannot sign into OneDrive or access my file stored in the Cloud Storage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-sign-into-onedrive/ebfc5010-477c-44eb-8b64-a9d308ea0ee9
  4. I cannot sign into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot Sign Into OneDrive for Business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Sign Into OneDrive for Business: Hello, I am having trouble signing into my OneDrive for Business. I have OneDrive for Personal installed and working just fine. However, just today or maybe yesterday started getting error message. One related to TPM issues so removed the hardware piece from my motherboard....
  6. Cannot Sign Into OneDrive for Business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Sign Into OneDrive for Business: Hello, I am having trouble signing into my OneDrive for Business. I have OneDrive for Personal installed and working just fine. However, just today or maybe yesterday started getting error message. One related to TPM issues so removed the hardware piece from my motherboard....
  7. Cannot Sign Into OneDrive for Business

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Cannot sign in to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot sign in to OneDrive: Hi. Can someone please help? I cannot sign in to OneDrive. The icon in the tray for OneDrive is Grey with a diagonal strike through it. When I click "Sign In" the window just closes and nothing happens. When I go to Settings and click OneDrive Sign in. It just pulses and...
  9. Cannot sign on in OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot sign on in OneDrive.: The one drive icon in my task bar is gray with a line thru it. when I open it the icon ask for me to sign in but it will not let me. What do I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-on-in-onedrive/fda0001b-6d58-4d7f-b047-7c3889e03b87
  10. Cannot Remove OneDrive from Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Remove OneDrive from Desktop: Hey everybody, ran into a problem that I can't seem to fix and was hoping for some help. I had to reinstall Windows 10 the other day and in doing so, OneDrive came up. I uninstalled it from the Control Panel, but it left an empty folder on my desktop, which appears in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot sign in to one drive

2. sign in to onedrive desktop