Windows 10: Can't add personal account to onedrive!!!

Discus and support Can't add personal account to onedrive!!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I right click the onedrive icon in the taskbar and select settings. I press on add account and type in the email that for the account that I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by iAdam368, Feb 14, 2019.

1. iAdam368 Win User

Can't add personal account to onedrive!!!

I right click the onedrive icon in the taskbar and select settings. I press on add account and type in the email that for the account that I want to add. it the shows an account of my work email and an option to select another account. so I type in the personal email again, which is when it displays the message that I cant use a personal account for some stupid reason ("This doesn't look like a work or school email. You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead."). And so I cant add that account!!

:)

iAdam368, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 14, 2019
  3. two onedrive accounts one phone

Hello John,

If you want to sync the photos on the phone to your OneDrive, you can only use the personal account signed in to the app. The personal account will serve as a back up and for personal use of your photos. The app will only allow you to sign in and switch
    multiple OneDrive for Business accounts and one personal account. If you want to send some suggestions and feedback regarding this, you can use our Feedback Hub and follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the Menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then tap the Add button (+) at the top right side.
    • Select Suggestion and provide the details needed.
    • Select the right category and then Submit.

You can visit this link for more information about using OneDrive for Business
    on your Windows phone.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Michael Rey, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

No onedrive

Hello Francis, Can't add personal account to onedrive!!! :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't add personal account to onedrive!!! - Similar Threads - Can't add personal

2. Error adding personal account to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error adding personal account to OneDrive: I try to add my personal Microsoft account for OneDrive on Windows 11 and it gives me the following errorMy Internet connection is working properly. I have the latest Windows and Office updates.I am not using a VPN.I have logged out, and even done a full reboot to no avail....
  3. Add a computer to OneDrive account.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Add a computer to OneDrive account.: I have three computers running on W10 Home. I started with one computer purchased new in 2009. I added a second used computer in 2021. The second computer recognized OneDrive on the original unit without my having to do anything and I used it to pass files back and forth. I...
  4. Add a computer to OneDrive account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a computer to OneDrive account.: I have three computers running on W10 Home. I started with one computer purchased new in 2009. I added a second used computer in 2021. The second computer recognized OneDrive on the original unit without my having to do anything and I used it to pass files back and forth. I...
  5. Add a computer to OneDrive account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can't Add personal Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't Add personal Account: Hello, this is Luther I am having problems adding a personal account to Microsoft store. Each Time I try i always get the "Cant use personal Account use school or work account instead". I wanted to know is there a fix or is this permanently....
  7. Can't add second Onedrive account to windows10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't add second Onedrive account to windows10: I have recently reinstalled windows 10 on my PC. OneDrive is working fine with my main user account, but when I try to add a second account that I use for work, it tells me that there are two options for that account, work and personal - but the personal option which is the...
  8. Can't add personal account to Windows Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't add personal account to Windows Store.: Hello, i have a problem. I can't add personal account to Windows Store. I have only button "Add a business account", but I want to add a personal account, not a business. [ATTACH] Also I don't have option to add a personal Microsoft account. I can only add business or...
  9. Add Multiple OneDrive Accounts to PC One Business, Two Personal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add Multiple OneDrive Accounts to PC One Business, Two Personal: I am trying to add, and sync, three OneDrive accounts to my PC Windows 10. I have a corporate account through my company. I have a second personal account that is already added/synced. I am the head of a non-profit that I'm using for a third and separate account. I need to...
  10. Can't add personal photo as Background.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't add personal photo as Background.: When I try to use Picture option to select an image of my own for a Background nothing happens when I click on the Browse button. The Browse button works if I select Slideshow, but not for Picture. Suggestions? 35976

Users found this page by searching for:

1. youre already syncing a personal onedrive

2. you are already syncing a personal onedrive

3. onedrive personal login

4. add personal one drive,
  5. cannot add onedrive personal account,
  6. allow personal account to backup onedrive,
  7. cant add personal onedrive account,
  8. cant see onedrive personal only allows business onedrive,
  9. onedrive you are already syncing a personal OneDrive,
  10. one drive cannot add account,
  11. cant add an account in onedrive,
  12. www.windowsphoneinfo.com,
  13. you cant sign in here with a personal,
  14. You cant sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead.,
  15. you already syncing 2 personal onedrive