Windows 10: Can't delete anything from Xbox gamepass app

Discus and support Can't delete anything from Xbox gamepass app in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I reinstalled windows but had my games on D drive but the windowsapps games cant be deleted i gave myself permission tried to "unlock" it and even went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OwenWei, Mar 4, 2020.

1. OwenWei Win User

Can't delete anything from Xbox gamepass app

I reinstalled windows but had my games on D drive but the windowsapps games cant be deleted i gave myself permission tried to "unlock" it and even went into safe mode and It still wouldn't let me delete it.

:)

OwenWei, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Can't delete anything from Xbox gamepass app [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Can't delete anything from Xbox gamepass app

Problem with xbox app on windows 10

Hi Thrainx,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you're getting this error: 0x406 when trying to start the Xbox app. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset Xbox app from Settings.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps & features.
    4. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Launch the Xbox app.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Can't delete anything from Xbox gamepass app

1. Can't delete anything from Xbox gamepass app - Similar Threads - Can't delete anything

2. Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamepass: This application keeps starting every time I reboot Windows. Can it please stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamepass/d415c962-b405-4885-a578-ddca2a005ccc
  3. Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass: This application keeps starting every time I reboot Windows. Can it please stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamepass/d415c962-b405-4885-a578-ddca2a005ccc
  4. I can't download anything on xbox gamepass error code : 0x80070490

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download anything on xbox gamepass error code : 0x80070490: A few weeks ago, I could download games without any issues, but now I can't download the games I want, and I'm getting the '0x80070490' error. I've tried many solutions on the internet, but none of them have worked. Reinstalling Windows is not an option for me. I renewed my...
  5. I can't download anything on xbox gamepass error code : 0x80070490

I can't download anything on xbox gamepass error code : 0x80070490: A few weeks ago, I could download games without any issues, but now I can't download the games I want, and I'm getting the '0x80070490' error. I've tried many solutions on the internet, but none of them have worked. Reinstalling Windows is not an option for me. I renewed my...
  6. Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamepass: So the country I live in, to get an Xbox gamepass I have to spend around 25$ on game pass gift cards From local stores for the basic 10$ subscription. So is there any form of Microsoft store gift card that I can redeem to purchase gamepass from the store itself? like how in...
  7. Can't download anything from MS or xbox app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download anything from MS or xbox app?: Hey, so for a while, my MS store and xbox store have been messed up. I can't download from either, and no matter what I do from resetting my internet, trying and failing to go back to Windows 10, resetting windows, even going into CMD and powershell to type in some commands...
  8. Can't download anything from MS or xbox app?

Can't download anything from MS or xbox app?: Hey, so for a while, my MS store and xbox store have been messed up. I can't download from either, and no matter what I do from resetting my internet, trying and failing to go back to Windows 10, resetting windows, even going into CMD and powershell to type in some commands...
  9. Can't download anything using XBOX Gamepass Ultimate

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download anything using XBOX Gamepass Ultimate: Trying to download Yakuza 0 but when I click "Install," nothing happens, I have tried every single fix using command prompt and such, restarted four times, checked my connectivity, and yet nothing works still. I also tried installing other games and the same happened, keep in...
  10. Can't download ANYTHING from Microsoft Store incl. Gamepass Beta app.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download ANYTHING from Microsoft Store incl. Gamepass Beta app.: Hello there, I'm being a bit lazy as I see there are many, many questions about the store. Please feel free to link to other solved threads. I am unable to download any app or game from the Microsoft store onto my WIndows 10 laptop. Whenever I try nothing happens upon...