Windows 10: Can't get rid of the screensaver pics

Discus and support Can't get rid of the screensaver pics in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to get rid of the screensaver with all the scenery pics where it asks if you like this picture, etc., which I have to click numerous times in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Pinecone, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Pinecone Win User

Can't get rid of the screensaver pics

I want to get rid of the screensaver with all the scenery pics where it asks if you like this picture, etc., which I have to click numerous times in just the right spot to get rid of. I just want to power on to the password prompt. (Better yet, no password prompt at all--just power on to my desktop. Is this possible?) At one time, I had this screensaver disabled, but after one of those big Windows updates, it came back and now I can't get rid of it. My settings seem to be correct, but the screensaver persists.

Here's a screenshot of my settings. What am I missing? I have a Lenovo desktop. Thanks!

:)

Pinecone, Jan 31, 2018

2. How do i get new screen savers for N70 :s

As far as I can see, you can't apply a screensaver on the N70. Which is a shame as I'd love to put a pic on as a screensaver.

Hope someone can prove me wrong!!

monaco_mike, Jan 31, 2018
  3. N70 animated screensavers

Hi I've recently downloaded an animated screensaver from Jamster and now I can't get rid of the thing. I saved it to my memory card but can't find it on the card to delete it. Please help

Emma

precious1983, Jan 31, 2018
  4. Tony K Win User
Thema:

Can't get rid of the screensaver pics

1. Can't get rid of the screensaver pics - Similar Threads - Can't rid screensaver

2. Can't open pics ...!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open pics ...!: Dear Community ; Its my first time trying this out . I have pictures I have took , I'm trying to rearrange in my files , but they won't open . I can click on them but not open , I was wondering is there anything I can do to open ? Thank you...
  3. I can't get rid of an app!

I can't get rid of an app!: I inadvertantly installed several apps after I was told on a website that I needed to update Adobe Flash. I got rid of all but one. It won't uninstall. I went to control panel via Start, and I keep trying to uninstall, but it wants me to fill out a capacha, I do, but then...
  4. Can't get rid of taskbar divider

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't get rid of taskbar divider: Recently these random lines have appeared next to my windows icon on the taskbar. They aren't causing any problem but it's annoying and I would like to get rid of it. Also this is only happening on my main display and not on my second monitor. [ATTACH]...
  5. Can't get rid of temporary files

Can't get rid of temporary files: I have 13.0 GB left in temporary files after doing a cleanup. This all happened after having usual problems following an update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-rid-of-temporary-files/87a43279-8f1b-457f-976c-8efcecdfb15e"
  6. Can't Get Rid of Program

Can't Get Rid of Program: Please read the entire post as it explains whats wrong: A little while ago I got rainbow six and logging on was easy but after a while something happend where it wouldn't let me connect to the network and I went through a bunch of hurdles with tech support, but in the end...
  7. get rid of the sign on pics or at least something I like

in Windows 10 Customization
    get rid of the sign on pics or at least something I like: These sign on photos in Lock Screen are annoying. Worse is: MS always saves the one's I Do NoT Likr, now stuck with them. how and where can I change to something I enjoy. thanks 98864
  8. Can't get rid of PIN login at startup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't get rid of PIN login at startup: I created a PIN login a while ago and then decided to get rid of it as it poor security - the regular Windows 10 login seems much more secure. I went to Settings/Accounts/Sign in options/PIN but there is no Remove button, only an Add button, which seems to indicate that the...
  9. Can't get the Screensaver to come on or the Screen to turn off

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get the Screensaver to come on or the Screen to turn off: Anyone have a fix to get the screensaver to work or the very least to get the screen to turn off. I have the screen saver set to 4 minutes of inactivity and The screen to turn off after 10 minutes of inactivity. Neither will work. Please help. 20406
  10. Can't get rid of AvastUI

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't get rid of AvastUI: Hello I did some testing of spyware programs some time ago, and some of the programs had issues when trying to uninstall them. One of them was avast, and after uninstalling it, theres a program called AvastUI.exe that loads with my computer and I can't figure out how to...