Windows 10: Can't get rid of the screensaver pics

Discus and support Can't get rid of the screensaver pics in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to get rid of the screensaver with all the scenery pics where it asks if you like this picture, etc., which I have to click numerous times in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Pinecone, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Pinecone Win User

Can't get rid of the screensaver pics

I want to get rid of the screensaver with all the scenery pics where it asks if you like this picture, etc., which I have to click numerous times in just the right spot to get rid of. I just want to power on to the password prompt. (Better yet, no password prompt at all--just power on to my desktop. Is this possible?) At one time, I had this screensaver disabled, but after one of those big Windows updates, it came back and now I can't get rid of it. My settings seem to be correct, but the screensaver persists.

Here's a screenshot of my settings. What am I missing? I have a Lenovo desktop. Thanks!

:)

Pinecone, Jan 31, 2018

2. How do i get new screen savers for N70 :s

As far as I can see, you can't apply a screensaver on the N70. Which is a shame as I'd love to put a pic on as a screensaver.

Hope someone can prove me wrong!!

monaco_mike, Jan 31, 2018
  3. N70 animated screensavers

Hi I've recently downloaded an animated screensaver from Jamster and now I can't get rid of the thing. I saved it to my memory card but can't find it on the card to delete it. Please help

Emma

precious1983, Jan 31, 2018
  4. Tony K Win User
Thema:

Can't get rid of the screensaver pics

1. Can't get rid of the screensaver pics - Similar Threads - Can't rid screensaver

2. Can't get rid of Trojan.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get rid of Trojan.: I have run a full scan and my computer still show the system unsafe. What next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-rid-of-trojan/0c0cd7ec-3ec8-41d4-8286-66ab701db7b5
  3. Can't get rid of Trojan.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get rid of Trojan.: I have run a full scan and my computer still show the system unsafe. What next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-rid-of-trojan/0c0cd7ec-3ec8-41d4-8286-66ab701db7b5
  4. Can't get rid of XBox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get rid of XBox: I'm not a gamer and need to get rid of any and all instances of X Box the fact that it's installed by default in Windows 11 p****es me off. I've tried uninstalling it through Apps>XBox>Uninstall, but every time I boot up my computer, it's there again. I've tried removing it...
  5. Can't get rid of XBox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get rid of XBox: I'm not a gamer and need to get rid of any and all instances of X Box the fact that it's installed by default in Windows 11 p****es me off. I've tried uninstalling it through Apps>XBox>Uninstall, but every time I boot up my computer, it's there again. I've tried removing it...
  6. Can't Get Rid of Libraries

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Get Rid of Libraries: I have unchecked Show Libraries in Windows Explorer under Folder Options -> View, however, they still show in the Navigation Pane. Is there another way to completely disable Libraries in Windows 10? Running latest 1909 version. submitted by /u/HarryMuscle [link]...
  7. Can't get rid of Reimage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't get rid of Reimage: Split from this thread. New variants reported with .mool and.nppp extension extensions. . cat get rid of reimage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cant-get-rid-of-reimage/2b62ed5d-0cb7-4606-aa76-cd22586ca945
  8. Can't Get Rid of Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Get Rid of Program: Please read the entire post as it explains whats wrong: A little while ago I got rainbow six and logging on was easy but after a while something happend where it wouldn't let me connect to the network and I went through a bunch of hurdles with tech support, but in the end...
  9. get rid of the sign on pics or at least something I like

in Windows 10 Customization
    get rid of the sign on pics or at least something I like: These sign on photos in Lock Screen are annoying. Worse is: MS always saves the one's I Do NoT Likr, now stuck with them. how and where can I change to something I enjoy. thanks 98864
  10. Can't get rid of AvastUI

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't get rid of AvastUI: Hello I did some testing of spyware programs some time ago, and some of the programs had issues when trying to uninstall them. One of them was avast, and after uninstalling it, theres a program called AvastUI.exe that loads with my computer and I can't figure out how to...