Windows 10: cant instal xbox app on my pc

Discus and support cant instal xbox app on my pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to install the xbox app in the microsoft store on my pc, it says this: look at screenshot it says i dont have my account logged in on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GoldenG2429, Feb 14, 2020.

1. cant instal xbox app on my pc

When i try to install the xbox app in the microsoft store on my pc, it says this: look at screenshot
    it says i dont have my account logged in on a console, but i have the same account logged in on my xbox, please help.

cant instal xbox app on my pc a4a6c3c7-ca07-42f7-b5db-6e6d8cbaeee3?upload=true.png

:)

GoldenG2429, Feb 14, 2020

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

cant instal xbox app on my pc [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

cant instal xbox app on my pc

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

cant instal xbox app on my pc

1. cant instal xbox app on my pc - Similar Threads - cant instal xbox

2. Cant install games on xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install games on xbox app: Hello,Since I reinstalled my Windows 11 I can't install games, the xbox application detects my ssd but when I want to install a game it tells me to choose a disk...
  3. Cant install games on xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install games on xbox app: Hello,Since I reinstalled my Windows 11 I can't install games, the xbox application detects my ssd but when I want to install a game it tells me to choose a disk...
  4. cant sign into the xbox app for pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant sign into the xbox app for pc: so every time i try to sign into the Xbox app for windows the sign in menu would appear for a brief amount of time then it sends me back into the Xbox app and when i go to the Xbox web page it says i am signed in why is this caused by me changing my primary email?...
  5. cant sign into the xbox app for pc

cant sign into the xbox app for pc: so every time i try to sign into the Xbox app for windows the sign in menu would appear for a brief amount of time then it sends me back into the Xbox app and when i go to the Xbox web page it says i am signed in why is this caused by me changing my primary email?...
  6. cant sign into xbox or xbox app on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant sign into xbox or xbox app on pc: Whenever I try to sign in nothing happens. I click the button and just nothing happens. Ive reinstalled many times, reset my xbox auth manager and it just doesn't work. very annoyed rn but because it doesn't work on the website either and the same thing happens im suspecting...
  7. cant sign into xbox or xbox app on pc

cant sign into xbox or xbox app on pc: Whenever I try to sign in nothing happens. I click the button and just nothing happens. Ive reinstalled many times, reset my xbox auth manager and it just doesn't work. very annoyed rn but because it doesn't work on the website either and the same thing happens im suspecting...
  8. Cant install gamepass pc game from xbox app

Cant install gamepass pc game from xbox app: Hi i need assistance pleaseWhenever i try to get Football Manager 2022 on my windows 10 laptop. Yes windows. s completely up to date.It downloads 100% then fails to install error 100% giving a 0x80070003 error . I have 20gb of free space the game size is 5gb so its not disk...
  9. Cant re-install XBOX app on PC

Cant re-install XBOX app on PC: My app used to work and today when I tried it just didn’t work. It would either freeze or the games refused to launch.if it was an EA game it would launch from the xbox app vie the EA app. Checked that my windows were up to date and it was I removed all Xbox named items from...
  10. i cant install Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install Xbox app: I can't install the Xbox app it some as stopped working can plz help in this problem yours faithful C Gregory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-xbox-app/f3d2e5d0-4f3e-4c3f-bf93-ccf5444ab8da