Windows 10: Can't Login to Xbox Store App

Discus and support Can't Login to Xbox Store App in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I changed my primary email alias and haven't been able to use the Xbox app since. When I login it appears to work but I never actually get logged in.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AnsonBiggs, May 5, 2020.

1. Can't Login to Xbox Store App

I changed my primary email alias and haven't been able to use the Xbox app since. When I login it appears to work but I never actually get logged in. Example here: https://gfycat.com/littleformalguppy . I have uninstalled, reset, repaired, everything I could to the app and it has still persisted for the past few months. I am able to login to the Xbox app on my other devices so it is definitely an issue with this specific machine.

This is very frustrating because I was paying for Xbox Game Pass when this issue first occurred, and I would like to continue my subscription if I can fix this issue.

:)

AnsonBiggs, May 5, 2020

2. Can't Login to Store/Xbox/

Hi Spacegizmo,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you faced. Don’t worry about this issue. We will definitely help you to resolve this issue.

As I understand from your information you are not able login in windows store as well in Xbox.

I would suggest you to run windows apps troubleshooter to resolve windows store issue.

Follow the steps.

• Go to control panel and select troubleshooting then in top left corner of your screen select view all.

• Click on windows store app and click on it and run it.

To resolve Xbox issue I would suggest you to post your query in Xbox forum. We have dedicated team which deals with all these kinds of issues.

Follow the link:

Xbox Support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, May 5, 2020
  3. login to xbox saysorry not able to

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know; are you able to login through xbox website trough browser.

I would suggest you the run Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Can't Login to Xbox Store App

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Can't Login to Xbox Store App [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Can't Login to Xbox Store App

1. Can't Login to Xbox Store App - Similar Threads - Can't Login Xbox

2. Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store: I have tried a bunch of different solutions like WSreset but to no avail. I have no problem logging into the Xbox website at all but when I try to log in to for example the Xbox app, I choose either my account or another account, and then a brief popup window opens and closes...
  3. Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store: I have tried a bunch of different solutions like WSreset but to no avail. I have no problem logging into the Xbox website at all but when I try to log in to for example the Xbox app, I choose either my account or another account, and then a brief popup window opens and closes...
  4. can't login into xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't login into xbox app: when I'm clicking on the login button in the xbox app, it is not working. The white somtetimes gray windows appers for 1 second. And there is an warning in the EventViewer thete there is no permission.The właściwe dla aplikacji permission settings do not grant Lokalny...
  5. can't login into xbox app

can't login into xbox app: when I'm clicking on the login button in the xbox app, it is not working. The white somtetimes gray windows appers for 1 second. And there is an warning in the EventViewer thete there is no permission.The właściwe dla aplikacji permission settings do not grant Lokalny...
  6. can't login into xbox app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Can't login to Xbox app in Win10

Can't login to Xbox app in Win10: As a result of that I cannot setup my newly acquired Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller in Xbox Accessories and recieve the error code: "0x800701F4". In the Xbox App however I do not receive any error code. After I hit sign in, the window with the message "please wait" flashes 3...
  8. Can't install apps on microsoft store and xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install apps on microsoft store and xbox app: A little while ago my microsoft store/xbox store have been refusing to download apps. Sometimes there is a red circle with a line through it on the install button, sometimes it tells me to install it on my devices but my own pc isn't on it. I've tried many of the fixes online...
  9. Can't login to Microsoft Store or Xbox Companion app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't login to Microsoft Store or Xbox Companion app: I had my account under and old email I made just for an Xbox 360 account way back when. Today I finally changed it on Microsoft's website updating it to my current email which is now the primary and only email on the account. I can login just fine on my Xbox one X,...
  10. Can't login in to apps, store, xbox, error code 0x80190001

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't login in to apps, store, xbox, error code 0x80190001: I can log in to my microsoft account through my web browser (firefox) but not through any built in win 10 apps. I have logged into xbox before but I haven't tried since the update to 1703. I use the stock firewall. Log shows no blocked connections. I checked my AV, it's...