Windows 10: Can't sign in to OneDrive

Discus and support Can't sign in to OneDrive in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have not been able to sign in to OneDrive for months. I put in my user name and password with no problem. It asks if I want to use the existing or... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Greg Williams 5262L, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Can't sign in to OneDrive

I have not been able to sign in to OneDrive for months. I put in my user name and password with no problem. It asks if I want to use the existing or new file location - I've tried both multiple times. It always comes back with "There was a problem signing you in - please try again in a few minutes". I have tried resetting the credentials. I've removed OneDrive and reinstalled multiple times. My son, who is an IT technician tried everything he could think of and looked at a few forums. I'm at a total loss for what to do next.

:)

Greg Williams 5262L, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Suman_B Win User

signing into onedrive

Hi JoelDavial,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to sign in to OneDrive on your Surface Pro. We do have a dedicated team, which supports issue related to OneDrive. Meanwhile you can try the following steps and check if that helps.

I would suggest you to check if you are able to login to
    OneDrive
    website. If you are able to login to the website, then please try downloading the
    latest version of OneDrive
    and check if that helps.

However, if the issue persist I would suggest you to contact OneDrive support team. You can follow the steps below to contact the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the '?' help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 24, 2020
  4. fjk61011 Win User

Can't sign in to OneDrive

No onedrive

Ok, success. Had to unlink account and sign in again to change location to my E: drive

fjk61011, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Can't sign in to OneDrive

1. Can't sign in to OneDrive - Similar Threads - Can't sign OneDrive

2. Can't sign into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into OneDrive: In addition to not being able to sync Edge, here is the message that I get when I try to sign into OneDrive:ERRORSomething went wrong [1001]Correlation Id: 73f92f72-0da0-43e0-8d8f-a7d4e43b2029Timestamp: 2024-03-02T23:51:04.000ZDPTI:...
  3. Can't sign into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign into OneDrive: In addition to not being able to sync Edge, here is the message that I get when I try to sign into OneDrive:ERRORSomething went wrong [1001]Correlation Id: 73f92f72-0da0-43e0-8d8f-a7d4e43b2029Timestamp: 2024-03-02T23:51:04.000ZDPTI:...
  4. Can't sign into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive,

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive,: Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive, Here is the error message"There was a problem signing you in. Error code: 0x8004de44. I also have problem sign-in to the window store. Not sure these issues are related to each other....
  6. Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive,: Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive, Here is the error message"There was a problem signing you in. Error code: 0x8004de44. I also have problem sign-in to the window store. Not sure these issues are related to each other....
  7. Can't sign-in to onedrive. tried unlink onedrive, reset onedrive,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I can't sign into my OneDrive

I can't sign into my OneDrive: When I am trying to sign in to the OneDrive, I get an error code 0X800 4de25. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-into-my-onedrive/2e4fd484-bd3c-494e-9faf-b3510bd39eef
  9. Can't Sign Into OneDrive

Can't Sign Into OneDrive: Hi I am trying to sign into OneDrive to renew my subscription but keep getting the following message. "Something went wrong and we can't sign you in at the moment. Please try again later. The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication...
  10. Can't sign in to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't sign in to OneDrive: Hi, I'm running Windows 10 Pro x86_64. My little cloud icon says, "not signed in". I'm signing on my computer with my Microsoft account and OneDrive gives absolutely no clue to any of this. No way to sign in with OneDrive and my normal account is fine. Thanks for any...