Windows 10: Change " edge" to different home page

Discus and support Change " edge" to different home page in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In that case, you might see if it may work properly after resetting Microsoft Edge to default.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rhondahartjohns, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Change " edge" to different home page

Brink, Mar 8, 2016

2. Brink, still no go ..... it did install a new EDGE because all the settings were back to when i first started !! I even tried setting it back up with Ten Forums & Msn news .... nope not gonna work !! Taking a break i been at this for 5 hrs trying stuff !! Back soon !!
    Thanks

rhondahartjohns, Mar 8, 2016
  3. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Mar 8, 2016
  4. Change " edge" to different home page

Thanks for all your time spent, i use FF for another bropwser which i like best, just thought i would fix the EDGE so it would work !! Going to dig around some more and talk with some other experts i know & see if they have any ideas but i do thank you very much !! If i find a solution i will be back to post for others !!
    Rhonda

rhondahartjohns, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Change " edge" to different home page

1. Change " edge" to different home page - Similar Threads - Change edge different

2. Help with Bing Home Page in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Help with Bing Home Page in Edge: I've used Bing Home page in Edge for quite awhile. Today I noticed a scroll bar on the right side of picture. I scrolled down and all this garbage was displayed. I've high lighted the areas in question. Edge is up to date and don't think it's related to Fat Tuesdays' CU. Does...
  3. home page in edge windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    home page in edge windows 10: My home page has been the page that opens with edge, it has been that way for a long time, all of a sudden edge opens with the tab page, i have followed the videos on youtube and home page does not open with edge, i can click on home page and it goes there but it does not...
  4. pc startup and edge home page

in Windows 10 Customization
    pc startup and edge home page: i keep on getting this error message poping up on my computer when i start it up vm8SdnJJB and when i go on my microsoft edge home page it put my screen in a white blank.what is this and how do i get rid of it...
  5. changing home page

changing home page: How can I change my home page back to google without using the non-existent tool bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-home-page/77d5e6bf-fe6c-47d9-b27a-b933e9a4c900
  6. "Information Cards" on Edge Home page

"Information Cards" on Edge Home page: The Home page of Edge shows 3 "information cards" on money, sports, and weather. I have to manually delete them every time I start Edge. They do not stay gone....
  7. Change Default Weather Location on Edge Home Page

in Browsers and Email
    Change Default Weather Location on Edge Home Page: I have Win 10 V.1607. The default weather location on the Edge Home Page is Sidmouth, Devon. I do not live anywhere near there so I don't know how this has happened. If I go to edit on the weather app and change manually to my location and save it will change but if I close...
  8. Edge lost favorites and home page

in Browsers and Email
    Edge lost favorites and home page: Weird thing happened this morning. When I opened Edge, my home page had changed to the default, even though I deleted it in settings, to set the home page I prefer. And all my favorites were gone. The popup launched to ask me if I wanted to import favorites from IE. I did not...
  9. Edge Problems--Home Page and Search

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Problems--Home Page and Search: I continue to have two perplexing problems with Edge that started with 10158 and continue in 10159. 1. Starting with 10158, MS finally gave us an Edge Setting to allow use of a Search engine other than Bing as default. Unfortunately, I've been unable to make the setting...
  10. Ms edge home page.

in Browsers and Email
    Ms edge home page.: I set google.com to open edge with, but when I click on home button default page comes up. How do I set home button to go to google.com? Henry 58969