Windows 10: Change title bar text size Windows 10

Discus and support Change title bar text size Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how Change title bar text size Windows 10 it is so match small... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nayefalkhreenij, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Change title bar text size Windows 10

how Change title bar text size Windows 10 it is so match small

:)

nayefalkhreenij, Apr 27, 2020
  2. rdwray Win User

Change Title Bar Text Size in Windows 10  

How to change the text size of File Explorer menu bar?

Change title bar text size Windows 10 [​IMG]

rdwray, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Change title bar text size Windows 10

Change title bar text size Windows 10

Hi, CinKN

Check these links, I hope it helps.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/19150-chang...

https://winaero.com/blog/title-bar-text-size-wi...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

PhillipCaprio, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Change title bar text size Windows 10

1. Change title bar text size Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Change title bar

2. How to change the text in the Search Box Title Bar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the text in the Search Box Title Bar in Windows 10: In connecting my system with my university, somehow, they changed the text of the title of the Search Box in Windows 10 to the name of the university. I never authorized such a change and I want to set the text to something different. How do I fix this issue?...
  3. How to change the text in the Search Box Title Bar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the text in the Search Box Title Bar in Windows 10: In connecting my system with my university, somehow, they changed the text of the title of the Search Box in Windows 10 to the name of the university. I never authorized such a change and I want to set the text to something different. How do I fix this issue?...
  4. Is it possible to change the title bar font size on Windows 10 apps?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to change the title bar font size on Windows 10 apps?: As opposed to standard windows, which we can obviously do with registry tweaks. [img] Ones like that. Is there any way to change the font size? 168292
  5. Title bar text not showing

Title bar text not showing: Hello, just a small problem but i didn't find a way to fix it: I don't have any "text" in my title bar anymore and i don't know what i've made to get this problem. It as been like this since at least 2 week. If i could get some help it would be nice. : [ATTACH]...
  6. Title Bar: Font & Font Size Change

Title Bar: Font & Font Size Change: I am attempting to find out how to change the Font and the Font Size of Title Bars after the Windows 10 update in November 2018. I need it to be at least a Century Gothic Size 16 Bold would be the best option for me. The update stopped me from being able to change it. If...
  7. Change title bar text size Windows 10

Change title bar text size Windows 10: Where can I change the title bar text size? When I go to Display I don't see an option to change the size of the title bar. These are the options I have....
  8. Is it possible to change the title bar *TEXT* color?

Is it possible to change the title bar *TEXT* color?: Today, Windows 10 Home version 1511, 10586 was forced on me and now my title bar text is an ugly white. It used to be black and I have no clue how to get it back that way. I searched and found this tutorial that tells you to modify a value in the registry, but that didn't do...
  9. Change Title Bar Text Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Title Bar Text Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Title Bar Text Color in Windows 10 How to Change Title Bar Text Color in Windows 10 Title bar text of open windows will have a separate color for active and inactive windows. An active window is the current open window you have selected. It's title...
  10. Change Title Bar Text Size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Title Bar Text Size in Windows 10: How to: Change Title Bar Text Size in Windows 10 How to Change Text Size for Title Bars in Windows 10 The title bar is a bar located at the top of a window, desktop app, or dialog box that displays it's name. You can make the text of title bars on your screen easier...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change font size in windows 10 explorer

2. change title bar font size windows 10 pro