Windows 10: Clock Watchdog Timeout + Whea Uncorrectable. While streaming or gaming

Discus and support Clock Watchdog Timeout + Whea Uncorrectable. While streaming or gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Attachment 94622 Computer has been blue screening infrequently over the months. It got much more frequent the past month(like every 30 min.) I went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kevin172, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Kevin172 Win User

Clock Watchdog Timeout + Whea Uncorrectable. While streaming or gaming

Attachment 94622

Computer has been blue screening infrequently over the months. It got much more frequent the past month(like every 30 min.) I went through some troubleshooting with System file checker, corrected a Opencl.dll file. Brought computer to a shop and he updated drivers and cleaned out bloatware. My rig doesnt blue screen at his shop anymore, only my home. I have tried a different GPU different power source(outlet.) Ran bluescreenview, all errors link back to a hal.dll file. Not sure why its only happening in my home. If you need more information please let me know.

:)

Kevin172, Aug 6, 2016
  2. NikXL Win User

Weird Update Problem With Windows 10 & The Cumulative Update From 3/8/16

Yeah the clock watchdog and whea uncorrectable error, and every time I have a failure to run the update (automatically)

NikXL, Aug 6, 2016
  3. Windows 10 won’t boot

It seems like windows 10 is in a boot loop where when i turn it on it will freeze. Then manually restart and it will freeze and guve me a stopcode and automatically restart. After that it will try to repair itself and freeze(sometimes giving me a stopcode,
    but not all the time). This just keeps going in a cycle, would really appricate the help.

The StopCodes are:

CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup]

TannerBell, Aug 6, 2016
  4. Kevin172 Win User

I also had this error while on windows 7 ultimate. I upgraded to Windows 10 thinking OS might be affecting it.

Kevin172, Aug 6, 2016
  5. Kevin172 Win User
    Kevin172, Aug 6, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Hi Kevin172,

Please do not open the dump in notepad or a similar program, these programs are not appropriate for dumps as they cannot open the dumps proper. The output is something nobody understands.

The error 0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (Windows Hardware Error Architecture)
    This means that there are problems with your hardware, but this error is also caused by overclocking, faulty drivers, overheating, improper seating or BIOS problems.

Clock Watchdog Timeout + Whea Uncorrectable. While streaming or gaming [​IMG]
    STOP 0x124 Troubleshooting
    Read carefully before proceeding.

*Arrow Chkdsk Log in Event Viewer - Read in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Run HDTune to
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • check the health,
    • benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the error scan,
    • the health,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

FOUR
    GPU TEST

Run FurMark - GPU Stress Test - Windows 10 Forums

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes.

Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.
    Make a photo of the result and post it.

In Furmark you can find a tool called 'GPU-Z' (if you want to install GPU-Z is up to you), when GPU-Z is open click on the 'Sensors' tab, on this tab you can monitor
    • the frequency of the GPU,
    • the GPU memory clock,
    • the temperature,
    • the power,
    • the load on the GPU,
    • Etc.
    I would like you to make a screenshot of GPU-Z after you have either cancelled Furmark for any reason or Furmark is finished, post this screenshot in your next reply with the result of Furmark.

axe0, Aug 6, 2016
  7. Kevin172 Win User
    Ran Prime95 two separate times. It crashed within 30 seconds. Fair to assume its the processor causing the issue.

Kevin172, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Clock Watchdog Timeout + Whea Uncorrectable. While streaming or gaming - Similar Threads - Clock Watchdog Timeout

2. Constant Clock Watchdog Timeout and WHEA Uncorrectable Error's on a relatively new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Clock Watchdog Timeout and WHEA Uncorrectable Error's on a relatively new computer: Hi,I bought this computer brand new less than 2 years ago and everything was absolutely perfect and ran smoothly until maybe about a month ago where I started getting random Clock Watchdog Timeout's, most of the time it's that BSOD, but every now and then the error code will...
  3. Constant Clock Watchdog Timeout and WHEA Uncorrectable Error's on a relatively new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Clock Watchdog Timeout and WHEA Uncorrectable Error's on a relatively new computer: Hi,I bought this computer brand new less than 2 years ago and everything was absolutely perfect and ran smoothly until maybe about a month ago where I started getting random Clock Watchdog Timeout's, most of the time it's that BSOD, but every now and then the error code will...
  4. BSOD: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR & Clock Watchdog Timeout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR & Clock Watchdog Timeout: Hello, I have been experiencing both WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR & Clock Watchdog Timeout BSODs. Below is the dump file analysis.Just some observations-- this error typically only happens when I'm gaming or when I'm stress testing the CPU using both intel processor diag tool or...
  5. BSOD: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR & Clock Watchdog Timeout

BSOD: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR & Clock Watchdog Timeout: Hello, I have been experiencing both WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR & Clock Watchdog Timeout BSODs. Below is the dump file analysis.Just some observations-- this error typically only happens when I'm gaming or when I'm stress testing the CPU using both intel processor diag tool or...
  6. CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT: Hi there,I have been receiving the CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD even after I installed a clean Windows 11. I usually get this error when I do nothing and it just freezes by itself. I have followed some solutions described on line such as Run Windows Memory Diagnostic tool,...
  7. CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT

CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT: Hi there,I have been receiving the CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD even after I installed a clean Windows 11. I usually get this error when I do nothing and it just freezes by itself. I have followed some solutions described on line such as Run Windows Memory Diagnostic tool,...
  8. Clock watchdog timeout

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clock watchdog timeout: Whenever I'm not doing anything at all on my computer, It will randomly blue screen with the error code "clock watchdog timeout". I have updated my bios, and the problem still continues. Note that this doesnt happen if I am actively doing something such as watching a youtube...
  9. Clock Watchdog timeout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clock Watchdog timeout: Hello! Got the above error earlier and I am not sure what could be causing it. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjUYMxgI0WTvhxkLBiyJplrJ8Goh?e=2QDr6d <-minidump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-watchdog-timeout/1665a105-535d-4ac3-9a5f-55288a3d3294
  10. Clock watchdog timeout and then a whea uncorrectable error playing BF1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock watchdog timeout and then a whea uncorrectable error playing BF1: I just bought battlefield 1 and after a couple days of playing i randomly got a clock watchdog timeout and then the next day a whea uncorrectable error. It happens without warning while im in the middle of the game. I havent had this problem with any other game so far but i...