Windows 10: Deleted all store apps Windows 10. How to recover ?

Discus and support Deleted all store apps Windows 10. How to recover ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all I was trying to remove some unnecessary apps from "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps" folder download earlier from store. But somehow windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TexeL, May 19, 2017.

1. TexeL Win User

Deleted all store apps Windows 10. How to recover ?

Hi all

I was trying to remove some unnecessary apps from "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps" folder download earlier from store. But somehow windows couldn't see the the content of the folder and stops running apps.
    How can I recover all default apps. Is there way to somehow download and install them again. Maybe someone can archive and send them to me ?
    My OS version is: Windows 10 v1703 Build 15063.296

Thanks in advance for your help.

:)

TexeL, May 19, 2017
  2. eghuggins Win User

Recover programs deleted by Windows 10 Refresh

how do I recover apps deleted when windows 10 was refreshed

eghuggins, May 19, 2017
  3. For Calculator

Respected Sir,

How to recover my windows 10 Calculator app?

My PC's stores is hidden and all other apps are also hidden?

please help me this some kind of problem?

Regard

Md. Nawaz Mirza

Md. Nawaj Mirza, May 19, 2017
  4. spunk Win User

Press the Windows key +X, click on Command Prompt (as Admin).
    Type SFC /scannow and press enter. This will replace any missing files or apps.

spunk, May 19, 2017
  5. Steve C Win User
    You might need to do a repair install if action in post 2 doesn't work.

Steve C, May 19, 2017
  6. WOT
    WOT Win User
  7. TexeL Win User
    I tryed 3 times.. this doesn't help.
    I got couple apps installed, but I think that these apps had updates and windows just updated them.

Deleted all store apps Windows 10. How to recover ? [​IMG]

TexeL, May 19, 2017
  8. TexeL Win User

TexeL, May 19, 2017
  9. TexeL Win User
    Steve, I think the only way is repair install, how can I do that ?

TexeL, May 19, 2017
  10. WOT
    WOT Win User
  11. zbook New Member
    Did sfc /scannow complete without any integrity violations or were there integrity violations that were not able to be fixed?
    See if dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth has any impact.
    Please post the results of each.

zbook, May 20, 2017
  12. TexeL Win User
    Yes, sfc /scannow complete without any violations.
    Here are results for dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth respectively

C:\WINDOWS\system32dism /online Deployment Image Servicing and Management to - Pastebin.com
    C:\WINDOWS\system32dism /cleanup-image Deployment Image Servicing and Manage - Pastebin.com
    C:\WINDOWS\system32dism /restorehealth Deployment Image Servicing and Manage - Pastebin.com

C:\WINDOWS\system32>dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
    Version: 10.0.15063.0
    Image Version: 10.0.15063.0
    [==========================100.0%==========================] The restore operation completed successfully.
    The operation completed successfully.

TexeL, May 21, 2017
  13. zbook New Member

What files that were deleted were not yet replaced by scannow and restorehealth? If any files are missing opening control panel then troubleshooting may allow you to run some of the troubleshooters that replace missing files: windows store troubleshooter etc.

zbook, May 21, 2017
  14. mrgeek Win User
    Follow the tutorial linked in post 8 and, since you can log in to the computer, use Option 4 where you mount the ISO and run setup.exe. No need to create a usb or dvd and you can keep all your files and programs. This process will take under an hour and give you fresh new copy of Windows. You've probably wasted this much time already with no results. Good Luck

mrgeek, May 21, 2017
  15. TexeL Win User
    mrgeek, you are THE MAN ! *Biggrin
    of course it took more time than "under an hour", but now I have a lot of useless windows store apps *Smile
    cortana, edge, paint3d are working, store, xbox - not
    and getting this on wsreset: Image 22a07-clip-7kb.png
    and this one when trying to run powershell: Windows PowerShell
    I'll survive *Smile

TexeL, May 21, 2017
Thema:

1. Deleted all store apps Windows 10. How to recover ? - Similar Threads - Deleted store apps

2. Recovering deleted photos on Windows 10 photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering deleted photos on Windows 10 photos app: I think I accidentally selected everything on my Windows 10 photos app and it all deleted. I put something on top of my laptop temporarily, and it moved the trackpad and selected it all.I don't know where they went or how to recover them. They are not in my recycle bin...:...
  3. Recovering deleted photos on Windows 10 photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering deleted photos on Windows 10 photos app: I think I accidentally selected everything on my Windows 10 photos app and it all deleted. I put something on top of my laptop temporarily, and it moved the trackpad and selected it all.I don't know where they went or how to recover them. They are not in my recycle bin...:...
  4. how do I recover the normal size of all apps in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I recover the normal size of all apps in windows 10?: I have changed the sizes of all apps, now I want to change the size to default, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-the-normal-size-of-all-apps-in/ef2a613b-d1ec-4096-9002-df81bbda482c
  5. All of my Windows Store apps were deleted

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All of my Windows Store apps were deleted: Okay, for me right now, the Store is completely broken. It doesn't even try to open anymore if I click on it. Nothing happens at all. I even tried running the WSReset command to try and fix it, and when it was done, this dialog box showed up: "You'll need a new app to open...
  6. recovering deleted app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recovering deleted app: accidentally i uninstalled office from my laptop,how can i recover it. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovering-deleted-app/1c2a5453-3c18-4cd7-b6f2-d44da2574c2a
  7. How to recover deleted Windows 10 local account

How to recover deleted Windows 10 local account: Hello, I created a windows 10 local account by switch from MSN Services to Local account, but I deleted it late. I never thought.it also deleted many important files. May I ask whether I can restore the files....
  8. Recovering deleted email from windows 10 apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering deleted email from windows 10 apps: Hello, I am very annoyed by your windows 10 app. Not friendly user at all. I deleted an important email by mistake and there is no way i can see to recover it. i would like to know how to recover a deleted email in windows 10 apps....
  9. how to recover deleted photos in windows 10

how to recover deleted photos in windows 10: recover deleted photos in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-deleted-photos-in-windows-10/1f3f8739-ab97-4733-8926-238266cda22d
  10. Is it necessary to delete all partitions to recover Windows 10?

Is it necessary to delete all partitions to recover Windows 10?: So I just got my new Acer laptop back from the service center. I installed Bluestacks yesterday, rebooted, and Windows refused to boot. So I took it to the service center. The guy at the counter said he'll have to reinstall Windows and my files will be deleted. I...