Windows 10: does changing/switching your microsoft account on your pc change your hwid?

Discus and support does changing/switching your microsoft account on your pc change your hwid? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; does changing/switching your microsoft account on your pc change your hwid somehow?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by James_148, Aug 16, 2019.

1. James_148 Win User

does changing/switching your microsoft account on your pc change your hwid?

does changing/switching your microsoft account on your pc change your hwid somehow?

:)

James_148, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Kari Win User

Microsoft Account how to change

To change Windows sign-in Microsoft account:
    1. Switch to local account (tutorial)
    2. Switch to new Microsoft account (tutorial)

3. Kari Win User
    Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

4. does changing/switching your microsoft account on your pc change your hwid?

Query about changing the account name

Hi Stephanie,

Since you have already changed the name on your Microsoft account, we suggest switching into a local account, and then log back in with your Microsoft account. This way, we can be sure that any changes made to your Microsoft account will be synced to your
    local user account.

For steps on how to switch to a local account:

• Click on Start.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Under Your account, click on Switch to a local account.

To switch back to a Microsoft account:

• Follow steps 1-3 above to get to Accounts.
    • Under Your account, click on Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.

If the issue persists, please do not hesitate to get back to us.

Patricia Yu, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

does changing/switching your microsoft account on your pc change your hwid?

1. does changing/switching your microsoft account on your pc change your hwid? - Similar Threads - does changing switching

2. Why does Microsoft change your settings??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft change your settings??: Dear MicrosoftWhy is it so hard to respect a users settings? Every time there's any little update so many of my settings are back to default. Can you please respect the choices given to us in the ability to toggle features on and off and not automatically change them back to...
  3. Why does Microsoft change your settings??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft change your settings??: Dear MicrosoftWhy is it so hard to respect a users settings? Every time there's any little update so many of my settings are back to default. Can you please respect the choices given to us in the ability to toggle features on and off and not automatically change them back to...
  4. How to change the Microsoft account for your Windows account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the Microsoft account for your Windows account: My Microsoft account was hacked and I transferred my info over to another account. It worked fine however my Windows account is still linked to that hacked account. Is there any way to change the account linked to my Windows account....
  5. How to change the Microsoft account for your Windows account

How to change the Microsoft account for your Windows account: My Microsoft account was hacked and I transferred my info over to another account. It worked fine however my Windows account is still linked to that hacked account. Is there any way to change the account linked to my Windows account....
  6. "Your organization requires you to change your password" with no business account

"Your organization requires you to change your password" with no business account: Hello everyoneToday when I was trying to log in into my laptop, I received this message "Your organization requires you to change your password" which was a weird thing because my account is personal not business and I have never signed in using any business account before on...
  7. Changing microsoft account in "Your Phone"

Changing microsoft account in "Your Phone": I have 3 Microsoft accounts. Currently, my "Your Phone" app is set to "Microsoft account 1". I want to change to "Microsoft account 2", but can't. When I select manual connect or QR code on my PC it comes up with connecting to "Microsoft Account 1". I have deleted Your...
  8. Changing your microsoft account will deactivate the windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changing your microsoft account will deactivate the windows 10: Hello Everyone, I have a Microsoft account with an activated windows 10 Home single language on it, I would like to change that Microsoft account to an another microsoft. My question is that will it also deactivate the windows 10 that's been activated on that account...
  9. Your Microsoft Account wasn’t changed to a Local Account

in Windows 10 News
    Your Microsoft Account wasn’t changed to a Local Account: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you receive error code 0x80070057, 0x80004005, 0x80070002, 0x80070003 when switching from Microsoft Account to Local Account in Windows 10, then this post will help you. In Windows 10, Microsoft gives the option of signing into your device with a [...]...
  10. "there is a problem with your account(most likely your password is changed)"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "there is a problem with your account(most likely your password is changed)": I get the subject alert in windows 10. If I click on the alert, I am prompted to enter my password. The question is....Can windows alerts be hacked, exposing my password to the hacker. ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will my microsoft account affect my hwid

2. what does switching to a microsoft account my my pc do?