Windows 10: Easy Account Switching with new Account Manager in Office

Discus and support Easy Account Switching with new Account Manager in Office in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hi there—I’m Jon Kaufthal, a Program Manager in Office, writing to share more details on the new account manager. [ATTACH] The account manager is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 7, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Easy Account Switching with new Account Manager in Office

Source: Easy Account Switching With Account Manager – Office Insider Blog

:)

Brink, May 7, 2019
  2. Kari Win User

Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Kari, May 7, 2019
  3. How to replace old Microsoft Account with a new Microsoft Account

Hi Hitendra,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to switch your Microsoft account to a Local account first and then switch back with a new Microsoft account. Please refer to the following steps:

Step 1:

• Type Manage your accounts
      in the search bar and click on it
    • Click on "sign in with a local account instead"
    • Press next and complete the process.
    • If you do not have a local account, leave the credentials blank and proceed.

Step 2: Now, on the newly converted Local account, follow these steps to add a new MSA.

1. In the Start search, type "Manage your accounts" and press Enter.

2. Choose 'Accounts'.

3. Click on "sign in with a local account instead"

4. Enter the Microsoft account ID and Password and click Next.

Hope this post helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, May 7, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Easy Account Switching with new Account Manager in Office - Similar Threads - Easy Account Switching

2. Can't switch accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't switch accounts: A friend has set up her new laptop running windows 10 by using a gmail account as the user. I've created an outlook.com account for her as we want to use that instead of the gmail account. I've added the account to Windows 10 so the laptop has two accounts on there....
  3. local account unable to switch to MS account

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    local account unable to switch to MS account: I tried everything on the account page to no avail. When I googled the issue, I saw many folks with the same issue. How is whis done with Windows 10 Pro 1809? I was told to use a second account for my wife to backup itunes so gave her a local account then cold not get back to...
  4. Switching Accounts on Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching Accounts on Laptop: When I first bought this laptop I registered the administrator account under an account I do not have anymore because it has been stolen. I wanted to try and switch, but it asked me to sign out using the password which I don't have. Please help, I have not been able to...
  5. Switching to a local account

Switching to a local account: When I switch to a different account it says, "Switch to a local account". Can the account I’m switching to be accessed by anyone in my area?...
  6. Easy Way to Transfer Account Settings

Easy Way to Transfer Account Settings: I think I have a corrupted Windows Account. I could not find an easy way to transfer my existing one to a new one I made. Also the new account has a different name under users since I cannot use my original name. Any suggestions on how to solve these two problems?...
  7. Easy Theme Switching

Easy Theme Switching: Hello! For reasons you probably don't really care about I would like to be able to switch between themes in Win10. Quickly and simply too. As in: I'm too much of a lazy ******* to go two menus deep to switch it. Ideally I'd like to use one of these pointless...
  8. Problems Switching Accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problems Switching Accounts: I switched to a local account but cannot switch back to a MS account. I go through the loops of putting in my email addess and password then authorising it on my phone but nothing changes at all. I am using build 10240 and have not had any problems logging on. Anyone...
  9. My admin account switched to a user account!

My admin account switched to a user account!: My account may have gotten corrupt in the update, Don't know for sure. I do know this, This mess is way above my paygrade...LOL... I really need some help to try to fix this issue. The attachments can explain far better than me trying type what exactly is going on. All I...
  10. Account Management

Account Management: Hello, I'm new to Windows 10. Longtime Windows 7 user. I tried to add a separate account on my laptop for my wife but it seems somehow I made her the administrator of my account. I thought I was adding a new account via the "Add a family member" option. She signed in...