Windows 10: Easy Account Switching with new Account Manager in Office

Discus and support Easy Account Switching with new Account Manager in Office in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hi there—I’m Jon Kaufthal, a Program Manager in Office, writing to share more details on the new account manager. [ATTACH] The account manager is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 7, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Easy Account Switching with new Account Manager in Office

Source: Easy Account Switching With Account Manager – Office Insider Blog

:)

Brink, May 7, 2019
  2. Kari Win User

Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Kari, May 7, 2019
  3. How to replace old Microsoft Account with a new Microsoft Account

Hi Hitendra,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to switch your Microsoft account to a Local account first and then switch back with a new Microsoft account. Please refer to the following steps:

Step 1:

• Type Manage your accounts
      in the search bar and click on it
    • Click on "sign in with a local account instead"
    • Press next and complete the process.
    • If you do not have a local account, leave the credentials blank and proceed.

Step 2: Now, on the newly converted Local account, follow these steps to add a new MSA.

1. In the Start search, type "Manage your accounts" and press Enter.

2. Choose 'Accounts'.

3. Click on "sign in with a local account instead"

4. Enter the Microsoft account ID and Password and click Next.

Hope this post helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, May 7, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Easy Account Switching with new Account Manager in Office - Similar Threads - Easy Account Switching

2. Switching accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching accounts: So, when I originally got my computer, I was young and didn't have an account, so my mum signed in on her account. It's been a few years, and I have my own account, and want to sign in on that account, is there any way to sign in on my account without my mum doing any thing...
  3. Switching accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switching accounts: So, when I originally got my computer, I was young and didn't have an account, so my mum signed in on her account. It's been a few years, and I have my own account, and want to sign in on that account, is there any way to sign in on my account without my mum doing any thing...
  4. Switch to new user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch to new user account: Hello, So I recently took over a job for someone and everytime I log into the computer it says their name and is connected to their personal email.How can I change it to mine and the work email with out loosing all the data and work stored on her "desktop". I have seen...
  5. Switch to new user account

Switch to new user account: Hello, So I recently took over a job for someone and everytime I log into the computer it says their name and is connected to their personal email.How can I change it to mine and the work email with out loosing all the data and work stored on her "desktop". I have seen...
  6. Switching to New Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switching to New Microsoft Account: I have an old microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. This account has all of my info, to include my Xbox live subscription and purchases. I want to move it all under my new microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. How do I do...
  7. New 365 Office Family Home account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New 365 Office Family Home account: I am confused because I have a 365 Office Business account and 365 Office Home Family account. Are they two different downloads and how do I keep them separate?...
  8. Switching Accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Switching Accounts: Hi all, I have 3 E-Mail accounts and sometimes I dont want to use the same Account to reply. If I just click on Reply it will use the same account on that it came in. is there a way to switch to a differed account? BTW, I am using Mail not outlook. in WLM it was possible to...
  9. new office purchase tied to old hotmail account, want new windows account

new office purchase tied to old hotmail account, want new windows account: i installed office 365 home and it added the subscription to my old hotmail account. When I start it tries to log in on my current microsoft account, fails, and gives me the try another account page. How do I move the subscription to my current account....
  10. Easy Theme Switching

in Windows 10 Customization
    Easy Theme Switching: Hello! For reasons you probably don't really care about I would like to be able to switch between themes in Win10. Quickly and simply too. As in: I'm too much of a lazy ******* to go two menus deep to switch it. Ideally I'd like to use one of these pointless...