Windows 10: Error Code 0x47AF000B when trying to install Minecraft from Microsoft Store??

Discus and support Error Code 0x47AF000B when trying to install Minecraft from Microsoft Store?? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This error has been driving me actually insane. One day, my Windows 10 wasn't updating automatically as it should to the 1.14.60 hotfix it's currently... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by _rat, Apr 25, 2020.

1. _rat Win User

Error Code 0x47AF000B when trying to install Minecraft from Microsoft Store??

This error has been driving me actually insane. One day, my Windows 10 wasn't updating automatically as it should to the 1.14.60 hotfix it's currently on 1.14.30. I've talked to at least 3 people from Microsoft Tech Support and they haven't helped at all. Is there a way that someone can remotely control my Minecraft and force an update? I haven't been able to play on my favorite realm for weeks now.

On top of that, with this **** error, I can't even REINSTALL Minecraft Windows 10 after uninstalling it in hopes that it would work. Luckily, I have a shortcut on my Desktop for it, but I don't even know if thats the same. Can someone please help me? It's just insane at this point and I'd love if this could be fixed.

:)

2. Microsoft Store not working error Code: 0x80131500

Hi
    Thanks for suggestions
    I had tried all except re registering MSoft Store , but that unfortunately did not work .

Very intermittently use SurfEasy VPN, but last time used pre dated this build & problem by some time.

Have built pc systems /rebuilt windows op system literally100's times over 25 years for myself and others, and troubleshooted most known problems but this looks like a reinstall.
    Not listed in Microsoft web notice as ongoing issue involving current build.

Only had Store problem once before since it was introduced years ago, and that was easily resolved !

Tweakfiend, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Error code 0x80073CF0 on Microsoft Store Windows 10 app install

I'm trying to download and install Minecraft and get this error. I ran the suggested command and rebooted the PC without success. Next step please?

AdrianHagop, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Error Code 0x47AF000B when trying to install Minecraft from Microsoft Store??

Installing full version of Minecraft Error code 0x80090016

Hi Austinramsey,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Are you trying to buy the full version of minecraft from Windows store or other website?
    • Are you log-in using Microsoft account?
    If you are trying to buy the game using Windows store, try the below steps and check if this helps.

Step 1.

I would recommend you to run app troubleshooter and check if it helps. Follow the below link to run app troubleshooter.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persist try below steps.

Step 2.

I would suggest you reset the Windows app store and check if it helps.

• Type "Run" on the search bar and hit enter.

• Now type: "WSReset.exe" and hit enter to reset the Windows apps store.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Error Code 0x47AF000B when trying to install Minecraft from Microsoft Store??

1. Error Code 0x47AF000B when trying to install Minecraft from Microsoft Store?? - Similar Threads - Error Code 0x47AF000B

2. Error Code 80248014 when trying to install Minecraft,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 80248014 when trying to install Minecraft,: I have recently bought Minecraft to play with my friends. Unfortunately, it is giving me an error code "80248014" A popup goes up and it says "Looks Like Something went wrong. We weren't able to install the app 80248014" I am logged into my Microsoft account and Xbox app...
  3. Error Code 80248014 when trying to install Minecraft,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 80248014 when trying to install Minecraft,: I have recently bought Minecraft to play with my friends. Unfortunately, it is giving me an error code "80248014" A popup goes up and it says "Looks Like Something went wrong. We weren't able to install the app 80248014" I am logged into my Microsoft account and Xbox app...
  4. Error Code 80248014 when trying to install Minecraft,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Code: 0x80070005 when trying to install from the Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Code: 0x80070005 when trying to install from the Store: I've been trying to install apps from the Store on my up to date Windows 10 PC. I receive error code 0x80070005 with any app I try to install via the store. I have search for a few days and tried many suggested fixes including:- Using the Windows 10 installer to "upgrade" my...
  6. Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80070005 when trying to install an app.

Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80070005 when trying to install an app.: I cant download anything from the Microsoft store, when I try to, It gets to the "Acquiring license" part and then it gives the 0x80070005 error. It also happened when I tried to install the Xbox app. I've tried these solutions and they didn't work: Reset MS in Apps &...
  7. Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80070005 when trying to install an app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80070005 when trying to install an app.: I cant download anything from the Microsoft store, when I try to, It gets to the "Acquiring license" part and then it gives the 0x80070005 error. It also happened when I tried to install the Xbox app. I've tried these solutions and they didn't work: Reset MS in Apps &...
  8. Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80070005 when trying to install an app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. error code 0x803FB005 when trying to install minecraft on microsoft store

error code 0x803FB005 when trying to install minecraft on microsoft store: I bought Minecraft on my PC a few nights ago and have been unsuccessful with installing it. When I try to install it, it will say after a few seconds that there was an error. I've tried restarting my computer and running the Microsoft Store troubleshoot detection and no...
  10. Error installing MineCraft from Microsoft store error Code: 0x803FB107

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error installing MineCraft from Microsoft store error Code: 0x803FB107: Hello Team, I have tried to install the Minecraft from the store for several days and i keep getting this error Code: 0x803FB107 I know the store is working as i was able to download another app with no issues. I checked my computer for the latest update, reset the...
Tags: