Windows 10: Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10

Discus and support Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10 How to Run and Use Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10 If you have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by tfwul, Aug 11, 2016.

1. tfwul Win User

Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10

How to: Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10

How to Run and Use Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10

If you have problems with an app from the Windows store, you can try the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter. It will troubleshoot problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working properly.

See also: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store | Microsoft Store Support

This tutorial will show you how to use the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter in Windows 10.

*note You must be signed in as an administrator to be able to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: Run and Use Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Control Panel
    • Option Two: Run and Use Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Settings

OPTION ONE [/i] Run and Use Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Control Panel
    1. Open the Control Panel (icons view), and click/tap on the Troubleshooting icon.

2. Click/tap on the View all link at the top left in Troubleshooting. (see screenshot below)

Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10 [​IMG]

3. Click/tap on the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter to open it. (see screenshot below)

4. Click/tap on the Advanced link. (see screenshot below)

5. Check the Apply repairs automatically box, and click/tap on Next. (see screenshot below)

6. The troubleshooter will now start detecting problems you may have with Windows Store Apps. (see screenshot below)

7. If problems were identified, then follow any given instructions to continue troubleshooting.

8. If no problems were identified, then you could click/tap on View detailed information to see the troubleshooting report. (see screenshots below)

OPTION TWO [/i] Run and Use Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Settings
    1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the Update & Security icon.

2. Click/tap on Troubleshoot on the left side, click/tap on Windows Store Apps on the right side, and click/tap on the Run the troubleshooter button. (see screenshot below)

3. The troubleshooter will now start detecting problems you may have with Windows Store Apps. (see screenshot below)

4. If problems were identified, then follow any given instructions to continue troubleshooting.

5. If no problems were identified, then you could click/tap on View detailed information to see the troubleshooting report. (see screenshots below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

tfwul, Aug 11, 2016

2. Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter won't run

Hi Mark,

The issue with the troubleshooter might be caused by corrupted system files. Please create a new user, and then try to use the troubleshooter to further isolate the issue. Here is an
    article on how to create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    for your reference.

Your reply is most important for us to assist you accordingly.

Patricia Yu, Aug 11, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 11, 2016
Thema:

Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10

1. Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Run Store Apps

2. Windows Store Apps troubleshooter missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter missing: I am getting error 0x80860010. Fixes suggest running the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter but my Windows 11 laptop doesn't have that troubleshooter in the Other Troubleshooters list. How can I get that troubleshooter so that I can run it?...
  3. Windows Store Apps troubleshooter missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter missing: I am getting error 0x80860010. Fixes suggest running the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter but my Windows 11 laptop doesn't have that troubleshooter in the Other Troubleshooters list. How can I get that troubleshooter so that I can run it?...
  4. Hanging or crashing apps in Windows Store Apps troubleshooter

in Windows 10 News
    Hanging or crashing apps in Windows Store Apps troubleshooter: [IMG]It is advisable to download and install apps on your Windows computer through the Microsoft Store. However, at times, you might encounter problems of the apps hanging or crashing when trying to update them through the Microsoft Store. In this case, you would like to run...
  5. Window 10 App store no running

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Window 10 App store no running: I just reset my Window 10 notebook to the factory setting. After the set up finish, I tried to open the Microsoft App Store to look for apps but there is a screen pop up saying "Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help." I tried to refresh the page, it is still...
  6. Window 10 App store no running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 App store no running: I just reset my Window 10 notebook to the factory setting. After the set up finish, I tried to open the Microsoft App Store to look for apps but there is a screen pop up saying "Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help." I tried to refresh the page, it is still...
  7. Window 10 App store no running

8. Troubleshoot windows store

Troubleshoot windows store: How can I fix this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-windows-store/343b8d91-bbc9-4aee-ae31-6047f2f3ca43
  9. Troubleshooting Windows Store

Troubleshooting Windows Store: I am trying to show a movie through an HDMI Cable and cast to a TV. The Display, Audio, etc works perfectly fine with every input from my computer [Laptop-HDMI-TV Display], however, when I try to show the actual movie using Windows Store, it does not display the movie on...
  10. Troubleshoot Windows Store Apps

Troubleshoot Windows Store Apps: Hello again! I saw that I had a warning symbol over my Windows Defender Security Centre so I decided to investigate. When I clicked on Device and Performance Health I got a message telling me some apps had stopped working and it gave me the option to open a troubleshooter....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. run the troubleshooter for windows apps