Windows 10: Error Code: 0x80073D26. Can't install Gaming Services from Microsoft Store, nor can I...

Discus and support Error Code: 0x80073D26. Can't install Gaming Services from Microsoft Store, nor can I... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I've seen similar posts, but from some time ago, and none of the proposed solutions worked for me. My Xbox app stopped downloading games properly... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ZachChaffee, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Error Code: 0x80073D26. Can't install Gaming Services from Microsoft Store, nor can I...

So I've seen similar posts, but from some time ago, and none of the proposed solutions worked for me. My Xbox app stopped downloading games properly after I uninstalled Final Fantasy 15. After exhausting the recommended solutions related to 0x80073D26 on the web, I'm worse off than I started. I don't have Gaming Services or the Xbox app on my computer at this point. The Microsoft Store attempted to install Gaming services, but comes up with the previously mentioned error code. Now, it won't even bring up my list of updates, and when I try to install the xbox app either through the store or from an installer it just straight up freezes. I've canceled my subscription because I'm basically paying for nothing now. I'd love to restart it, the game selection is excellent.

I've tried:

Resetting both the store and the xbox app, as well as manually uninstalling the xbox app and trying to use the installer.

Clearing the Store Cache using the wsreset command.

Clean Boot, with no antivirus or firewall.

I've also tried a command line in powershell admin. "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices remove-AppxPackage -allusers"

followed by: "start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN" at which point I hit 'install' and the store froze. Once I minimized it to look at something else I couldn't open it again.

None of these things has made a dent. In fact, like I said, I'm in worse shape now.

:)

ZachChaffee, Mar 30, 2020

2. Microsoft Store -- Beta Software Download fails with error code 0x80040154

Good evening,

some days ago I was invited to a closed beta of Age Of Empires 2: DE. The Insider-Hub includes a listing for the game and a link to the game in the Microsoft Store. I was able to download a part of the game (a few GB) before my internet connection disconnected.
    Resuming the download was not possible so I removed it and tried again. It terminated with error code 0x8007001F. After a reboot I saw only a "Try again later" error after clicking install. I've already asked in the AoE forums here:

https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/windows-store-install-error-code-0x8007001f/56175

I'm looking forward to any other suggestions. Maybe even a Microsoft technican. The people I spoke with from the Microsoft support team were not able to help me. They suggested asking on reddit or here.

[moved from German forums]

Craig Whitestone, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store not working error Code: 0x80131500

Hi
    Thanks for suggestions
    I had tried all except re registering MSoft Store , but that unfortunately did not work .

Very intermittently use SurfEasy VPN, but last time used pre dated this build & problem by some time.

Have built pc systems /rebuilt windows op system literally100's times over 25 years for myself and others, and troubleshooted most known problems but this looks like a reinstall.
    Not listed in Microsoft web notice as ongoing issue involving current build.

Only had Store problem once before since it was introduced years ago, and that was easily resolved !

Tweakfiend, Mar 30, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Error Code: 0x80073D26. Can't install Gaming Services from Microsoft Store, nor can I...

Microsoft Store not working error Code: 0x80131500

Hi, you could of course try
    Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter in Windows 10
    and then
    Re-register Microsoft Store app in Windows 10

You say you've tried this:
    Fix: Windows Store Error Code 0x80131500 - Appuals.com

Are you using a VPN?

You could try
    Flush DNS Resolver Cache in Windows 10

This suggests the problem (amongst other things) could be related to services. Have you modified or disabled any? Worth checking.
    Fix: Windows Store Error Code 0x80131500 - Appuals.com

(Tweaking.com's free repair tool has a useful option to reset services to default).

dalchina, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Error Code: 0x80073D26. Can't install Gaming Services from Microsoft Store, nor can I...

1. Error Code: 0x80073D26. Can't install Gaming Services from Microsoft Store, nor can I... - Similar Threads - Error Code 0x80073D26

2. I cannot install gaming services, nor any apps from Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install gaming services, nor any apps from Microsoft store?: Some apps will install after the computer has restarted but gaming services will not reinstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-install-gaming-services-nor-any-apps-from/2103ae4a-bcf5-4600-8493-41e6ee66f5a5
  3. I cannot install gaming services, nor any apps from Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot install gaming services, nor any apps from Microsoft store?: Some apps will install after the computer has restarted but gaming services will not reinstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-install-gaming-services-nor-any-apps-from/2103ae4a-bcf5-4600-8493-41e6ee66f5a5
  4. I cannot install gaming services, nor any apps from Microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Fix Gaming Services Install Error 0x80073D26 Microsoft Store Error

Fix Gaming Services Install Error 0x80073D26 Microsoft Store Error: This Video Will Fix Gaming Services Install Error 0x80073D26 Video Link : https://youtu.be/wpZ3BZokSOA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-gaming-services-install-error-0x80073d26/f138b97c-844b-443e-913e-b6b1dcd81e85
  6. error Code: 0x80073D26

error Code: 0x80073D26: I uninstalled and reinstalled gaming services because I got the 0x000001 error code so I reset gaming services and windows store but now I can't download gaming services again. Please help.a...
  7. Error Code: 0x80073D26 Cant install Gaming Services in Microsoft Store, thus cannot install...

Error Code: 0x80073D26 Cant install Gaming Services in Microsoft Store, thus cannot install...: So first when I tried to install wasteland 3 on the microsoft store, I got the infamous "Try again later, something happened on our end." After going through some trouble shooting steps, I ended up running some commands that made me have to install Gaming Services. But...
  8. I am at a lost with error code 0x80073D26

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am at a lost with error code 0x80073D26: I've done literally EVERYTHING, at first the services and stuff was down couple days ago and I couldn't download Doom Eternal, no biggie I can wait. Well i waited, the error code is still happening, and Microsoft hasn't been any help whats so ever. Its ridiculous, my Windows...
  9. Getting error code 0x80073D26 when trying to install Gaming Services

Getting error code 0x80073D26 when trying to install Gaming Services: When trying to install Gaming Services Xbox from the Windows Store I get the error 0x80073D26 when installing after download is complete The app does not exist in add/remove programs. The Xbox app has a banner stating that Gaming Services needs to be installed. Games from...
  10. Windows Store / Xbox App Not Letting Me Install Games Code: 0x80073D26

Windows Store / Xbox App Not Letting Me Install Games Code: 0x80073D26: I have been trying to fix this for hours and have read through many other threads and nothing has worked so far. On both the Xbox App and the Microsoft Store, games that I want to install won't install. When I go to install them, the download starts, then errors itself after...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install gaming services

2. error gamingservices

3. windows 10 error code: 0x80073d26

4. error code: 0x80073d26