Windows 10: Error codes in Microsoft Store and Xbox Installer

Discus and support Error codes in Microsoft Store and Xbox Installer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Recently built PC, getting two error codes while trying to boot up the Store and trying to set up the Xbox App Store error code: 0x80131500 Xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ArJay_45, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Error codes in Microsoft Store and Xbox Installer

Recently built PC, getting two error codes while trying to boot up the Store and trying to set up the Xbox App

Store error code: 0x80131500

Xbox Installer error code: 0x80190194

The region is set to USA, if that matters.

submitted by /u/ArJay_45
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ArJay_45, Mar 27, 2020

2. Xbox App Error code 0x80048504?

Hi Andyy,

If you received this error code 0x80048504, there could be an issue with the Xbox live server, your network connection, or with the account itself. For us to resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps

Please click this link. This process will check and resolve common issues with the apps on your PC.

Step 2: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe and then hit Enter. 

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Hit Enter. 
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store not working error Code: 0x80131500

Hi
    Thanks for suggestions
    I had tried all except re registering MSoft Store , but that unfortunately did not work .

Very intermittently use SurfEasy VPN, but last time used pre dated this build & problem by some time.

Have built pc systems /rebuilt windows op system literally100's times over 25 years for myself and others, and troubleshooted most known problems but this looks like a reinstall.
    Not listed in Microsoft web notice as ongoing issue involving current build.

Only had Store problem once before since it was introduced years ago, and that was easily resolved !

Tweakfiend, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Error codes in Microsoft Store and Xbox Installer

Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Error codes in Microsoft Store and Xbox Installer

1. Error codes in Microsoft Store and Xbox Installer - Similar Threads - Error codes Microsoft

2. Error code 0x80d02017 in Microsoft/XBox Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error code 0x80d02017 in Microsoft/XBox Store: Hello, recently my Microsoft Store, specifically the Application for XBox Game Pass for PC has been giving me the Error message 0x80d02017 while trying to update Games. I tried restarting my PC multiple times, logging in and out of the XBox App and the Microsoft Store and...
  3. Error codes for microsoft store and xbox app error code- 0x80131500

Error codes for microsoft store and xbox app error code- 0x80131500: Hey i have gone to play minecraft when this popup came up, the picture is bellowi have tried all methods and i cannot even get onto the windows store without this popup as welli am very stuck and confused on what to do if any of you could get back to me it would really be...
  4. Error codes for microsoft store and xbox app error code- 0x80131500

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error codes for microsoft store and xbox app error code- 0x80131500: Hey i have gone to play minecraft when this popup came up, the picture is bellowi have tried all methods and i cannot even get onto the windows store without this popup as welli am very stuck and confused on what to do if any of you could get back to me it would really be...
  5. Error codes for microsoft store and xbox app error code- 0x80131500

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Error codes for microsoft store and xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error codes for microsoft store and xbox app: Hey i have gone to play minecraft when this popup came up, the picture is bellowi have tried all methods and i cannot even get onto the windows store without this popup as welli am very stuck and confused on what to do if any of you could get back to me it would really be...
  7. Error codes for microsoft store and xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error codes for microsoft store and xbox app: Hey i have gone to play minecraft when this popup came up, the picture is bellowi have tried all methods and i cannot even get onto the windows store without this popup as welli am very stuck and confused on what to do if any of you could get back to me it would really be...
  8. Error codes for microsoft store and xbox app

9. Fix Error Code 0x80242020 in Microsoft Store or Xbox App

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error Code 0x80242020 in Microsoft Store or Xbox App: [ATTACH]Are you receiving error code 0x80242020 when downloading apps from Microsoft Store or downloading games from Xbox App? It’s an annoying issue, but some of these suggestions can help you resolve the problem successfully. Why does this Error Code 0x80242020 occur? It...
  10. Error code 0x80073D0D on the microsoft store when trying to install the xbox app

Error code 0x80073D0D on the microsoft store when trying to install the xbox app: Hello, I've been trying to install the xbox app for windows 10 in order to play Forza Horizon 4, however whenever I try to install the app it gives me the error code 0x80073D0D and is unable to complete the install. I have tried several solutions that I found to the problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com