Windows 10: Exclude certain websites from Edge Chromium dark mode?

Discus and support Exclude certain websites from Edge Chromium dark mode? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Title. Some websites don't work too well with Chromium's built in dark mode, and would like to disable specific websites from being affected. Any way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OmegaMalkior, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Exclude certain websites from Edge Chromium dark mode?

Title. Some websites don't work too well with Chromium's built in dark mode, and would like to disable specific websites from being affected. Any way to do this? (Don't want an extra extension dark mode since that just uses extra memory).

Thanks

submitted by /u/OmegaMalkior
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OmegaMalkior, Dec 26, 2019
  2. LEOPEVA64 Win User

Night Eye for Edge extension brings Dark Mode to any website

https://mspoweruser.com/night-eye-fo...o-any-website/

Night eye

At last!! I'm quite used to the dark mode in all the pages in Chrome thanks to an extension, so when I used Edge, I was quite annoyed by the white color in some pages, some said that with "Turn off the Lights" you could darken the pages, but I can never make it work.
    I have noticed that, at least in my case, it has some errors, but I suppose they will be fixed with updates through the Store, another thing to keep in mind is that it's not completely free, it can be used for three months and then you have to pay.

Exclude certain websites from Edge Chromium dark mode? [​IMG]

LEOPEVA64, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
  4. Lentha Q Win User

Exclude certain websites from Edge Chromium dark mode?

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Exclude certain websites from Edge Chromium dark mode?

1. Exclude certain websites from Edge Chromium dark mode? - Similar Threads - Exclude certain websites

2. Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in: I have two PC's that I want to use in kiosk mode for the Edge Chromium browser. However, I want them to remain signed into a restricted Office 365 account so that they can access SharePoint online. Is there any way to do this?I don't care if they're not in kiosk mode, but...
  3. Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in: I have two PC's that I want to use in kiosk mode for the Edge Chromium browser. However, I want them to remain signed into a restricted Office 365 account so that they can access SharePoint online. Is there any way to do this?I don't care if they're not in kiosk mode, but...
  4. Edge Chromium kiosk mode sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Edge Chromium IE Mode Question

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium IE Mode Question: Hey all, I'm running version 2004 and trying to figure out how to get IE Mode to work with the Chromium version of Edge. Every article and write up from MS and other sites tell me to enable it in edge://flags but it's not there and a few sites have said to check it in...
  6. BSOD on Certain websites on Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSOD on Certain websites on Microsoft edge: Hello, I have been having this issue for a while now as a part of the windows insider program im not sure if this extends to the standard windows 10 pro distribution, But whenever i visit websites like ebay.com and aliexpress my comptuer will bluescreen, and this issue also...
  7. How to force Dark Mode on websites using Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to force Dark Mode on websites using Edge browser: [ATTACH]You can force websites and web content to display in dark mode using the Edge browser. This means that instead of a white background, their […] This article How to force Dark Mode on websites using Edge browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Night Eye for Edge extension brings Dark Mode to any website

in Browsers and Email
    Night Eye for Edge extension brings Dark Mode to any website: https://mspoweruser.com/night-eye-fo...o-any-website/ At last!! I'm quite used to the dark mode in all the pages in Chrome thanks to an extension, so when I used Edge, I was quite annoyed by the white color in some pages, some said that with "Turn off the Lights" you could...
  9. How to Change Microsoft Edge Chromium Theme to Light or Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Change Microsoft Edge Chromium Theme to Light or Dark Mode: How to: How to Change Microsoft Edge Chromium Theme to Light or Dark Mode How to Change Microsoft Edge Chromium Theme to Light or Dark Mode Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create better web...
  10. Enable or Disable Dark Mode for Websites in Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Dark Mode for Websites in Microsoft Edge Chromium: How to: Enable or Disable Dark Mode for Websites in Microsoft Edge Chromium How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode for All Websites in Microsoft Edge Chromium Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to...