Windows 10: Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ?

Discus and support Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Looks like there's major world wide problem with those services. 130846 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CountMike, Apr 14, 2019.

1. CountMike Win User

Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ?

Looks like there's major world wide problem with those services.

:)

CountMike, Apr 14, 2019
  2. dezik Win User

Unable to open Facebook/Instagram on FireFox while IE can

With 1.1.1.1 & 1.0.0.1 same thing, but won't ping facebook now, instagram ping works. Tried with 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, IE now opens facebook and instagram. MS apps still doesn't open it, as well as Firefox.
    Have laptop connected to same wi-fi = everything works fine there

dezik, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Facebook, Messenger and Instagram apps coming to Windows 10

Source: Facebook, Messenger and Instagram apps coming to Windows 10 | Windows Experience Blog

Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ? [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

Brink, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

New Tools to Manage Your Time on Facebook and Instagram

Source: New Tools to Manage Your Time on Facebook and Instagram | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ? - Similar Threads - Facebook Instagram Whatsup

2. Whatsup problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whatsup problem: My Whatsup is asking for an update but the phone I used for the Whatsup is lost and when I go to the Microsoft store for the update it load but doesn’t download, and if I try downloading new one to it doesn’t come....
  3. Whatsup problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whatsup problem: My Whatsup is asking for an update but the phone I used for the Whatsup is lost and when I go to the Microsoft store for the update it load but doesn’t download, and if I try downloading new one to it doesn’t come....
  4. Microsoft Pay / Microsoft Sign on to Facebook / Instagram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Pay / Microsoft Sign on to Facebook / Instagram: Microsoft Pay / Microsoft Sign on to Facebook / Instagram It would be handy so that we can control access on one single source of truth.Microsoft....
  5. Microsoft Pay / Microsoft Sign on to Facebook / Instagram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Pay / Microsoft Sign on to Facebook / Instagram: Microsoft Pay / Microsoft Sign on to Facebook / Instagram It would be handy so that we can control access on one single source of truth.Microsoft....
  6. Facebook introduces Vanish Mode for Messenger and Instagram

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces Vanish Mode for Messenger and Instagram: Sometimes a message is just spontaneous – something you want to say in the moment without worrying about it sticking around. That’s why we’re excited to introduce vanish mode on Messenger, which lets you send messages that disappear...
  7. New Accounts Center on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger

in Windows 10 News
    New Accounts Center on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger: [ATTACH] Switching apps to post the same content or entering your credit card information dozens of times is a pain. We want to make that easier while giving you better controls to manage your experience. Whether you want to share a story to Instagram and Facebook at the...
  8. Facebook introduces Instagram Reels

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces Instagram Reels: [ATTACH] Today we’re announcing Instagram Reels: a new way to create and discover short, entertaining videos on Instagram. Reels invites you to create fun videos to share with your friends or anyone on Instagram. Record and edit 15-second multi-clip videos with...
  9. Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ?

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ?: Looks like there's major world wide problem with those services. 130846
  10. WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram are down across the world

in Windows 10 News
    WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram are down across the world: As many of you noticed, WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger, Instagram are down for quite a long period of time today. All Facebook-owned services are unreachable across the world and it’s been more than two hours since the issue was first reported. To make matters worse, even...