Windows 10: Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ?

Discus and support Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Looks like there's major world wide problem with those services. 130846 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by CountMike, Apr 14, 2019.

1. CountMike Win User

Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ?

Looks like there's major world wide problem with those services.

:)

CountMike, Apr 14, 2019
  2. dezik Win User

Unable to open Facebook/Instagram on FireFox while IE can

With 1.1.1.1 & 1.0.0.1 same thing, but won't ping facebook now, instagram ping works. Tried with 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, IE now opens facebook and instagram. MS apps still doesn't open it, as well as Firefox.
    Have laptop connected to same wi-fi = everything works fine there

dezik, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Facebook, Messenger and Instagram apps coming to Windows 10

Source: Facebook, Messenger and Instagram apps coming to Windows 10 | Windows Experience Blog

Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ? [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

Brink, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

New Tools to Manage Your Time on Facebook and Instagram

Source: New Tools to Manage Your Time on Facebook and Instagram | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ? - Similar Threads - Facebook Instagram Whatsup

2. WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram are down across the world

in Windows 10 News
    WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram are down across the world: As many of you noticed, WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger, Instagram are down for quite a long period of time today. All Facebook-owned services are unreachable across the world and it’s been more than two hours since the issue was first reported. To make matters worse, even...
  3. Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ?: Looks like there's major world wide problem with those services. 130846
  4. Unable to open Facebook/Instagram on FireFox while IE can

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to open Facebook/Instagram on FireFox while IE can: Started to happen almost month ago, drives me crazy. Firefox can't connect to any facebook server website like facebook.com, instagram.com, oculus etc. Activating vpn addon, like Browsec, allows me to connect to those websites. Internet Explorer open them fine. Other pc in...
  5. instagram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    instagram: my Instagram stay at condition, like the screenshot below. the app is not running. i removed app and reinstalled it but it did not work [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram/efa36aca-2a77-42e0-98eb-65554b1fab85
  6. Facebook and Instagram New Authorization for Pages with large audience

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook and Instagram New Authorization for Pages with large audience: Pages give businesses, causes and communities the ability to connect with people around the world. In April, we announced plans to help ensure these connections are authentic and more transparent. Today we’re introducing Page publishing authorization starting with people that...
  7. New Tools to Manage Your Time on Facebook and Instagram

in Windows 10 News
    New Tools to Manage Your Time on Facebook and Instagram: Today we are announcing new tools to help people manage their time on Facebook and Instagram: an activity dashboard, a daily reminder and a new way to limit notifications. We developed these tools based on collaboration and inspiration from leading mental health experts and...
  8. Instagram:

Instagram:: I am having a problem with uploading photos to my instagram page! Can somebody help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/instagram/3a8df721-3520-488c-bd53-3e7334ba5d99
  9. Instagram

Instagram: Instagram no longer works on my laptop after the Windows 10 update. Please advise. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/instagram/f847e24a-0dc5-4530-8efd-2f958ade44e7
  10. Facebook, Messenger and Instagram apps coming to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook, Messenger and Instagram apps coming to Windows 10: Today, we are excited to share that the official Facebook app and Messenger app for Windows 10 PCs and Tablets, and the official Instagram app for Windows 10 mobile are rolling out and will be available later today in the Windows Store. Designed to run quickly and easily...