Windows 10: Facebook, Messenger and Instagram apps coming to Windows 10

Discus and support Facebook, Messenger and Instagram apps coming to Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we are excited to share that the official Facebook app and Messenger app for Windows 10 PCs and Tablets, and the official Instagram app for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Facebook, Messenger and Instagram apps coming to Windows 10

Source: Facebook, Messenger and Instagram apps coming to Windows 10 | Windows Experience Blog

Facebook, Messenger and Instagram apps coming to Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

:)

Brink, Apr 27, 2016

2. Where to find Instagram software for Windows 10 desktop?

Hi David,

I would like to inform that the Instagram software manufacturer has not yet released the latest version for Windows 10 desktop.

You will have you contact the software manufacturer/ developer for more assistance on this issue.

Instagram Help Center

As in Windows Store you will find the application for Windows 10 Mobile devices.

For more information refer: Facebook, Messenger and Instagram
    apps coming to Windows 10

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 27, 2016
  3. Crashing & slow opening of apps

The Facebook apps(Facebook, Instagram, Messenger) are notoriously buggy and crash now and then on all phones. Send feedback to them through the apps.

Stranger_Hanyo, Apr 27, 2016
  4. Facebook, Messenger and Instagram apps coming to Windows 10

Thanks for the info

Been waiting for the new Facebook app, looks good, need to try it out a bit more

paulsalter, Apr 27, 2016
Thema:

Facebook, Messenger and Instagram apps coming to Windows 10

1. Facebook, Messenger and Instagram apps coming to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Facebook Messenger Instagram

2. Facebook Messenger App Logs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook Messenger App Logs: I found a folder labeled "logs" that has nearly 4gb of text documents just sitting on my PCusername>AppData>LocalLow>Messenger>logsis it safe to delete the contents of this folder? seems like a massive paperweight to me....
  3. Facebook introduces Vanish Mode for Messenger and Instagram

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces Vanish Mode for Messenger and Instagram: Sometimes a message is just spontaneous – something you want to say in the moment without worrying about it sticking around. That’s why we’re excited to introduce vanish mode on Messenger, which lets you send messages that disappear...
  4. New Accounts Center on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger

in Windows 10 News
    New Accounts Center on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger: [ATTACH] Switching apps to post the same content or entering your credit card information dozens of times is a pain. We want to make that easier while giving you better controls to manage your experience. Whether you want to share a story to Instagram and Facebook at the...
  5. Windows 10- facebook messenger app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10- facebook messenger app: Hi, hope someone can help me. I have been recently trying to use the messenger app on my laptop to make video calls. However its keeps saying I must allow access to my camera and my microphone. However I have already gone into my settings and allowed access. There is nothing...
  6. Facebook messenger app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook messenger app: The facebook messenger app keeps saying "an error has occurred when trying to get access to microphone: hardware access error" However it only says this when I try to do a video call. when I go an audio call it won't let me turn on my camera. I've made sure both are turned on...
  7. Windows 10 Facebook Messenger App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Facebook Messenger App: I tried logging into the Facebook Messenger app today on my laptop and I keep getting the incorrect password message, even though I have reset my password multiple times already. The app was working fine on my desktop before this issue happened, and now I log on to the app on...
  8. facebook messenger app issue

facebook messenger app issue: My facebook messenger app is not working on my windows 10 Lumia phone. I receive this error message REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 or higher. I tried doing a soft reset to no avail as well as deleting and reinstalling the app. What else should I do?...
  9. Uninstalled Facebook & Messenger App.

Uninstalled Facebook & Messenger App.: Facebook & Messenger have not worked at all since the last two updates. They are still working on my Asus Laptop & Lumia 950xl smart phone. The apps are just not to work on my PC. Which is running Window 10 Pro. Have tried just about everything I can think of. I think it's...
  10. Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps

Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps: Hi All Just touching base on Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps. They still aren't working on my end. Even after the latest update. Which was Sat 15/10/ 2016. Any suggestions & ideas, would be appreciated. Thankyou. Cheers & Good Day....... *Smile *Smile *Smile...