Windows 10: Find MS WiFi hotspots

Discus and support Find MS WiFi hotspots in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Find MS WiFi hotspots [img] Out and about? Microsoft Wi-Fi provides coverage in many locations, with more hotspots continuously added as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, May 20, 2016.

1. Find MS WiFi hotspots

Find MS WiFi hotspots

Find MS WiFi hotspots [​IMG]

Source: https://www.microsoftwifi.com/en-us/findwifi

:)

Cluster Head, May 20, 2016
  2. Roy 59er Win User

update my windows 8.1 to 10

The only other option I can think about is find a local place that provides WiFi hotspot and use theirs you can check on your phone for hotspots near you open your WiFi app and tap map nearby WiFi that will bring up a map with the closest WiFi hotspot's

Roy 59er, May 20, 2016
  3. Updating 920 without wlan?

In the UK at least there are plenty of places where free WiFi is available, such as McDonalds and Costa Coffee. You could try finding somewhere where there is a free hotspot.

Also, MS have increased the file size limit from 20 MB to 50 MB.

Ray Hipkiss, May 20, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member
  5. MSWiFi-dogfood

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...d/9nblggh4r231

6. sml156 Win User
    sml156, May 20, 2016
  7. Cluster Head, May 20, 2016
  8. EdTittel Win User

Find MS WiFi hotspots

Ya torzhe! (Me too!)

Methinks it's not yet available in some parts of the world, which is why the map shows Afrique.
    --Ed--

EdTittel, May 20, 2016
  9. Find MS WiFi hotspots [​IMG]
    *sarc *Smile

10. sml156 Win User
    Maybe it's not available in Canada ?

I also tried the link in Edge, still the same thing

sml156, May 20, 2016
  11. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I get the same "coming soon" page.

Brink, May 20, 2016
  12. Winuser Win User
    I guess the link only works if MS Wi-Fi is available in your area. The link doesn't work for me either.

Winuser, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Find MS WiFi hotspots

1. Find MS WiFi hotspots - Similar Threads - Find WiFi hotspots

2. wifi hotspot not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi hotspot not working: my wifi properties /sharing/home network connection/ is only showing one option which is ethernet. .y cant i get any other options to choose from//?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-hotspot-not-working/1012b8c4-fa2b-4404-ab83-fa3d2941c418
  3. WiFi hotspot with no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi hotspot with no internet: WiFi hotspot with no internet I want to use the WiFi hotspot to create a LAN without the unreasonable demand that I have an internet connection to enable this feature. Without an uplink, the WiFi hotspot switch is greyed out for no reason at all, and I'm informed it's...
  4. HotSpot and WiFi

HotSpot and WiFi: Everytime I restart my laptop the wifi button is greyed out and the when clicking on the hotspot it keeps loading and nothing happens. I ran over some answers on this and found some cmd commands to reset the firewall and others and it works too. But on restarting the same...
  5. Wifi Hotspot

Wifi Hotspot: I cant start my wifi hotspot, when i go into setting and turn it on, it said we cant setup hotspot, is work well after a month but then suddenly it decide to stop working, i tried to do anything on the internet, nothing work, hosted network when i check netsh wlan show...
  6. wifi hotspot

wifi hotspot: when I on my laptop hotspot I cant connect on any mobile but internet is work onlaptop plz help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-hotspot/deeb07f8-b396-413f-8f65-97cbcfd7a967
  7. Pc wifi wont find iphones 8 hotspot

Pc wifi wont find iphones 8 hotspot: Trying to use iphones hotspot for pc, tethering works ok but not Wi-Fi, I have a keyboard connected with pc's wifi it works fine, tried everything within setting, ran trouble shooter it says Wi-Fi turned off, yet keyboard working, when I turn wifi on in settings it keeps...
  8. wifi hotspot

wifi hotspot: hi ive got a problem with my hp g60 laptop ,I cant turn my wifi hotspot on ,it keeps saying ,unable to turn wifi hotspot on ,,,, need help ,,,,how do you fix this and ive downloaded the wireless drivers twice ,still didn't work...
  9. wifi hotspot

wifi hotspot: i tried to create a wifi hotspot in window 10, so i used command prompt but after creating it is notworking and showing that the group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the request, then i installed a wifi hotspot software but that's also not running and...
  10. wifi hotspot problem

wifi hotspot problem: when i make the hotspot on from smartphone it get connected with the laptop but it shows ACCESS TYPE NO INTERNET CONNECTION. please solve this issue so that i can do some work. 33462