Windows 10: Folder thumbnails on taskbar?

Discus and support Folder thumbnails on taskbar? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have File Explorer folders always been displayed like this? So that the full names cannot be identified when their current width is narrow? [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Terrypin, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Terrypin Win User

Folder thumbnails on taskbar?

Have File Explorer folders always been displayed like this? So that the full names cannot be identified when their current width is narrow?

Folder thumbnails on taskbar? [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

:)

Terrypin, Jun 30, 2019
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 30, 2019
  3. joegti Win User
    Taskbar Thumbnails

For some reason, when I hover over a program in the taskbar and there are multiple instances open, rather than 2 thumbnails, I get a list. How can I fix this? I have attached a photo to show the issue.

Folder thumbnails on taskbar? [​IMG]

joegti, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Folder thumbnails on taskbar? - Similar Threads - Folder thumbnails taskbar

2. Thumbnails in folders.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thumbnails in folders.: I have got a new laptop and it wont display thumbs on folders. I have unchecked/checked the boxes in view and performance, been on this and other forums, and done everything suggested, to no avail.Is there a way to repair/troubleshoot file explorer, other than a complete...
  3. Thumbnails in folders.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thumbnails in folders.: I have got a new laptop and it wont display thumbs on folders. I have unchecked/checked the boxes in view and performance, been on this and other forums, and done everything suggested, to no avail.Is there a way to repair/troubleshoot file explorer, other than a complete...
  4. Taskbar Thumbnail Previews

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Thumbnail Previews: For some unknown reason my taskbar thumbnail previews have suddenly disappeared. Can somebody PLEASE tell me how to get them back. Something simple caused it - something simple will cure it 172523
  5. taskbar thumbnail preview

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar thumbnail preview: I can't see the preview of any app when i hover my cursor over them in taskbar.how to fix this problem please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-thumbnail-preview/fd8413c8-6f57-4474-9527-c0b4355efb83
  6. Taskbar thumbnails

Taskbar thumbnails: Dear microsoft community, I experience a problem with the windows 10 taskbar. If I have multiple instances of 1 application open and I hover over it, it just show the text not a thumbnail. As you can see in the picture underneath[ATTACH]I don't have this problem when only...
  7. Turn on taskbar thumbnails

Turn on taskbar thumbnails: [ATTACH] Does anyone know hoe to fix this? I cant see the thumbnails of my applications https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-on-taskbar-thumbnails/17cdeb68-f011-4826-b93b-4b8ff719d80a
  8. Sort taskbar folder thumbnails?

in Windows 10 Support
    Sort taskbar folder thumbnails?: I've a vague feeling I may have asked this before, and if so my apologies, although I cannot find it after a brief search. This is what I see during a busy session when I hover over the FE folder icon in my taskbar. [img] (Or a vertical list, if there are more than 16...
  9. Taskbar Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Thumbnails: For some reason, when I hover over a program in the taskbar and there are multiple instances open, rather than 2 thumbnails, I get a list. How can I fix this? I have attached a photo to show the issue. [img] 122929
  10. Taskbar Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Thumbnails: For some reason, hovering over icons on the taskbar bar no long shows the thumbnail/preview of the window and I have no idea of how to get it working again. Any help please? 32563