Windows 10: Folder thumbnails on taskbar?

Discus and support Folder thumbnails on taskbar? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have File Explorer folders always been displayed like this? So that the full names cannot be identified when their current width is narrow? [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Terrypin, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Terrypin Win User

Folder thumbnails on taskbar?

Have File Explorer folders always been displayed like this? So that the full names cannot be identified when their current width is narrow?

Folder thumbnails on taskbar? [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

:)

Terrypin, Jun 30, 2019
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 30, 2019
  3. joegti Win User
    Taskbar Thumbnails

For some reason, when I hover over a program in the taskbar and there are multiple instances open, rather than 2 thumbnails, I get a list. How can I fix this? I have attached a photo to show the issue.

Folder thumbnails on taskbar? [​IMG]

joegti, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Folder thumbnails on taskbar? - Similar Threads - Folder thumbnails taskbar

2. taskbar thumbnail previews not updating...

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar thumbnail previews not updating...: I've noticed that the thumbnail previews on my taskbar are not updating; if I'm using a word file, for example, the thumbnail shows the beginning of the document, even if I have been working on page 7. Similarly, the thumbnails for webpages always show the top of the page,...
  3. Taskbar grouping thumbnail is gone

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar grouping thumbnail is gone: As stated in the Title, my taskbar preview has suddenly disappeared and only works on a single tab, and disappears as soon as its grouped with other tabs Current One: [img] The Default one that I want: [img] Windows 10 Version 1809 (OS Build - 17763.503) 133674
  4. Folder Thumbnails not loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Thumbnails not loading: So my folder thumbnails dont load and i see this instead of some of the pictures that are in the folder i see this [ATTACH] i did disk cleanup for thumbnails restarted my pc and then i could see the thumbnails in This Pc > Pictures but the subfolders still dont load but...
  5. Taskbar Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Thumbnails: For some reason, when I hover over a program in the taskbar and there are multiple instances open, rather than 2 thumbnails, I get a list. How can I fix this? I have attached a photo to show the issue. [img] 122929
  6. Disable Folder Thumbnails but keep Image Thumbnails?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Folder Thumbnails but keep Image Thumbnails?: Hiya. I'm trying to disable the Thumbnails for those ugly "Live Folders". However, I can't seem to figure out how to turn them off without also disabling the thumbnails for individual image files. Does anybody know how to disable *just* the Live Folder thumbnails? 66021
  7. Thumbnails in media files folders

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Thumbnails in media files folders: Hello, Recently when I open a folder with media files, such as mp4 videos, I only see same thumbnails for all of them, once (before starting and failed upgrade) each video file was a thumbnail picture of the video, and also noticed when I open such a folder, there is not the...
  8. Folder thumbnails not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder thumbnails not working.: As I am creating new folders and dragging files into it the folder is not creating a thumbnail preview. Is my thumbnail cache corrupt? Would like to apply the right fix rather than an unnecessary one or one that makes things worse... [img] 97934
  9. Taskbar Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Thumbnails: For some reason, hovering over icons on the taskbar bar no long shows the thumbnail/preview of the window and I have no idea of how to get it working again. Any help please? 32563
  10. Taskbar Thumbnail Previews Hanging

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Thumbnail Previews Hanging: I included a screenshot below of the thing I'm referring to, because I've never been told what the actual name of it is. Basically if Windows has been running a long time, the thumbnail previews for windows (from the taskbar) start to hang indefinitely until I click on...