Windows 10: Freezes, crashes and buzzing sounds

Discus and support Freezes, crashes and buzzing sounds in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So um... So where do i begin... Ah yes, my specs Asus X540LJ Intel core-i3 5005u CPU 2,00gHz Nvidia Geforce 920m 4gb RAM I know this isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tatinvelikistomak, May 16, 2020.

1. Freezes, crashes and buzzing sounds

So um... So where do i begin... Ah yes, my specs

Asus X540LJ Intel core-i3 5005u CPU 2,00gHz Nvidia Geforce 920m 4gb RAM

I know this isn't techsupport but i didn't get enough help over there, I'm desperate. Can't remember when this first happened but it got often more and more. Like three days ago it freezed so many times and the buzzing was so annoying, plus my keyboard wouldn't react and i would hard reset it everytime. Then i downloaded DDU and i installed the latest Nvidia driver. I even downloaded CPU-Z and SpeedFan but i'm not sure if there are any problems with my temps.

After i updated the Nvidia GPU it was a bit better. I could use Firefox normally throughout the whole day, i could do basically anything, except gaming. I tried to play San Andreas Multiplayer and it started nicely but 5 minutes into the game it's starts lagging heavily, then i hear the buzzing shit for 2 seconds and then it freezes and unfreezes (i always click the windows button before it gets completely unresponsive). How the hell can i fix this?? Any help would be appreciated cuz there ain't much on the net.

submitted by /u/tatinvelikistomak
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tatinvelikistomak, May 16, 2020
  2. philc43 Win User

Random total freeze with buzzing sound from speakers

There are no crash dump files included in the logs although your eventlog does show that you have had some recent 0x124 hardware related BSOD events. Other than giving you the generic troubleshooting approach for hardware related issues there is not a lot I can do to help.

STOP 0x124 Troubleshooting [/i] Read carefully before proceeding.

Freezes, crashes and buzzing sounds [​IMG]
    Warning
    If you're overclocking your system, revert back to stock clocks now.

Note Test the system once the overclock is removed before continuing with the steps outlined below.

Part One: CPU Stress Test
    Part Two: MemTest86+ RAM Diagnostic
    Part Three: Hard Drive Diagnostics
    Part Four: GPU Stress Test

ONE [/i] CPU TEST
    *Arrow Run Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums

Warning Your CPU temperatures will rise quickly while under this stress test. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

TWO [/i] RAM TEST
    *Arrow Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

THREE [/i] HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

FOUR [/i] GPU TEST
    *Arrow Run FurMark - GPU Stress Test - Windows 10 Forums

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes.

Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

philc43, May 16, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 16, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

Freezes, crashes and buzzing sounds

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Freezes, crashes and buzzing sounds

1. Freezes, crashes and buzzing sounds - Similar Threads - Freezes crashes buzzing

2. PC Freezing and restarting with a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezing and restarting with a buzzing sound: Hello,There is already a lot of topics about the issue, but they didn't help me. The PC is freezing and crushing with a loudly buzzing sound duriong playing games. The seller checked the hardware 2 times, didn't reproduce the issue, and changed all hardware parts for free....
  3. Display crashes with buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display crashes with buzzing sound: I have windows 11 and my display is crashing with a buzzing sound. This happens out of no where. This can happen at login screen or maybe after it. If I any application open for music or video, I can hear the sound after the buzz but the display is completely off. Can some...
  4. Display crashes with buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display crashes with buzzing sound: I have windows 11 and my display is crashing with a buzzing sound. This happens out of no where. This can happen at login screen or maybe after it. If I any application open for music or video, I can hear the sound after the buzz but the display is completely off. Can some...
  5. Buzzing sounds and crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Buzzing sounds and crashes.: Hello, I have bought this new PC 2 months ago aprox. and today it started making buzzing sounds. It kinda was annoying at first until I was in a match. It started buzzing for a while and then did a big buzz and my PC crashed. It had the : face and said an error has occured....
  6. Complete freezing + buzzing sound

Complete freezing + buzzing sound: Hello, I have encountered an annoying issue within the past weeks. My laptop started to completely freeze as the system isn't responding keyboard and mouse isn't responding. It lead in buzzing sound when my audio is on so I have to hard restart from the power button in...
  7. PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound

PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound: The title really, the PC is brand new but it keeps crashing with a loud buzzing sound, I've run quite a few tests myself but I'm pretty much a novice so treat this as if I've tried nothing and start from scratch, any help would be appreciated, specs below: Operating system...
  8. Windows Freezing With Buzzing Sound In Speakers

Windows Freezing With Buzzing Sound In Speakers: Hello, i have got a new pc and it keep s freezing with a buzzing sound that plays through my headset and its getting annoying to far i have checked Memory Is Enough Cpu Or Gpu isnt overheating 45C While playing intense games PSU Im still unsure if this is the problem My...
  9. Freezing/Crashing and making Buzzing/Screeching sound

Freezing/Crashing and making Buzzing/Screeching sound: Hello, I have just recently got a good gaming pc but anytime i game on Arma 3 or really high end games i will freeze and it will make a annoying sound through my headset here are my specs if anyone can help thanks :) GTX 1050 TI FX-8350 STOCK 4 GHz 12GB DDR3 Ram 425 W...
  10. Laptop buzzes, freezed and crashed

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop buzzes, freezed and crashed: I was browsing the internet, suddenly my laptop makes a very loud buzzing sound and the screen froze, stopped responding...I had to do a hard shut down. Couldn't find anything in event viewer. I went to the reliability monitor and found a hardware error: (Is there a way to do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 buzzing craaah