Windows 10: Headphones on Xbox app

Discus and support Headphones on Xbox app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My headset is making buzzing noise that other people can hear and my laptop microphone is on at the same time as my headset being plugged in this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IN YO FACE 86, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Headphones on Xbox app

My headset is making buzzing noise that other people can hear and my laptop microphone is on at the same time as my headset being plugged in this didn't happen till recent update on my laptop could some one please help?

:)

IN YO FACE 86, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Headphones on Xbox app [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Headphones on Xbox app

XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

Get Xbox Console Companion - Microsoft Store

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

Headphones on Xbox app

1. Headphones on Xbox app - Similar Threads - Headphones Xbox app

2. Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App: So, I just got a new computer and I tried logging into the xbox app with my current information. I thought it was asking what my gamertag was, but instead it was asking to create one. So now I am logged in as a new person, not as my actual account. My question is, how do I...
  3. Xbox App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App: So, I just got a new computer and I tried logging into the xbox app with my current information. I thought it was asking what my gamertag was, but instead it was asking to create one. So now I am logged in as a new person, not as my actual account. My question is, how do I...
  4. xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox app: I need help because when I download a certain game like sea of thieves when I load it gives me a picture of s sea of thieves with black background then crashes in 2 minutes. But on my other computer, it loads up perfectly fine. Any Advice?...
  5. xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app: My xbox app on my laptop isn't working after i bought xbox live on discount 2 days ago. I think it's because I started downloading too many games at once and it crashed, but I don't think that makes sense. It shows that it's loading but after that it only shows a black screen...
  6. Xbox App

Xbox App: HI, I Used to use the xbox this past month to take advantage of Game pass Unlimited. After an update or something I don't remember when it started. I have been having the error "We weren't able to install the app 0x80070422" That was while installing it after uninstall....
  7. Xbox apps

Xbox apps: how do I stop you forcing me to have Xbox apps on my PC I don't and won't ever have an X box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-apps/b82f6187-728f-4207-8cc6-6fa949e6b57d
  8. Xbox app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox app: I want to download this program: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-accessories/9nblggh30xj3?activetab=pivot:overviewtab But it won't allow be because I don't have the store app on my computer. Is there another way to get that program? submitted by /u/grumpyfunny...
  9. xbox apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox apps: Why does my windows 10 computer have all these xbox apps when I don't have or ever have had an xbox? Do I need them … if so why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-apps/6e34cf8f-2995-4f98-bce3-8c3a993fadba
  10. XBOX App

XBOX App: If I use XBOX App on PC (Windows 10) and I want to buy a game to play with my friends that game needs to be available on PC or XBOX One? If you want to know the game it is PvZ Garden Warfare 2. Recently my friends received it for free from XBOX Live Gold and I want to play...