Windows 10: (Help) (your phone app) how to still get calls with focus assist on?

Discus and support (Help) (your phone app) how to still get calls with focus assist on? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to figure out how to still be able to receive calls on the "your phone" app while having focus assist on, I need it on when playing VR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sabejithepirate, Feb 25, 2020.

1. (Help) (your phone app) how to still get calls with focus assist on?

I am trying to figure out how to still be able to receive calls on the "your phone" app while having focus assist on, I need it on when playing VR games so I can still answer calls but I don't want focus assist off because I don't want constant notifications of everything showing up.
    I tried adding Android system, calls, phone, and your phone to the priority list so the notifications would still come through but "your phone" won't connect to my phone and keeps saying to turn off focus assist. is there another way to be able to have my calls come through and keep focus assist on?

windows 1903 (build 18362.657)

:)

sabejithepirate, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Windows focus assist

Hello Mike, *Smile

Focus Assist used to be called "Quiet Hours".

It's a feature that basically allows you to pause or stop showing notifications when they would be inconvenient.

Here's some tutorials below to give you more details:

Turn On or Off Focus Assist in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Change Focus Assist Automatic Rules in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Customize Focus Assist Priority List in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Brink, Feb 25, 2020
  3. Windows focus assist

Ah, i just realized you can turn it off for gaming mode. Its might be help while i am working on my essay. Thanks.

mikelferdinan, Feb 25, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

(Help) (your phone app) how to still get calls with focus assist on?

Brink, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

(Help) (your phone app) how to still get calls with focus assist on?

1. (Help) (your phone app) how to still get calls with focus assist on? - Similar Threads - Help phone app

2. Your phone app call quality - not clear at the side that getting the call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your phone app call quality - not clear at the side that getting the call: Hey, I just installed the phone app to give it a try. I tried to make a call the other cell phone and got to a problem, I hear them well but they can't hear me well with a lot of background noise and not clear. I tried to use the computer speaker and microphone and a...
  3. Focus Assist Fix or Alternative for Your Phone App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Focus Assist Fix or Alternative for Your Phone App: The Your Phone app lets your computer connect to your phone via bluetooth and make calls, but the connection is reset whenever focus assist is enabled. I need focus assist for school and to prevent notifications while playing full-screen games. I understand that the call...
  4. Your Phone app and phone calls

Your Phone app and phone calls: When I use the Your Phone app to make calls it sets up the call but it keeps reverting to 'use phone' in the drop down menu. So I still have to use the phone's microphone and speakers. Same if I receive a call. Can anyone help please?...
  5. Your Phone App forcing calls to phone

Your Phone App forcing calls to phone: When connected to Your Phone, all features work except the calls on PC. When I dial a phone number on the PC app, it forces the call to the phone and not through the PC. Any ideas?...
  6. Your Phone App Call Notifications

Your Phone App Call Notifications: Since the recent upgrade to the your phone app, every time someone calls me a notification pops up on my windows 10 screen and READS the calling number out. This happens even if windows 10 is in "focus mode," regardless of the time of day or night, regardless of if I am in a...
  7. Your Phone app and calls

Your Phone app and calls: I have a Surface laptop 1st gen purchased Sep 2018, W10 Pro 1909, 18363.592 and a new Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. The my phone apps works fine except there is no "call" feature in the left hand menu. I thought the feature had been released. Thanks in advance....
  8. Getting Calls Working in Your Phone

Getting Calls Working in Your Phone: I saw that calls got rolled out to all users recently, I've been wanting this feature for quite some time. I cannot for the life of me get it to work though. First Versions of things: Windows: 1909 / 18363.628 Your Phone (PC): 1.19122.138.0 Android 9 on a Razer Phone Your...
  9. Your Phone App & Calls

Your Phone App & Calls: I cannot get phone call functionality on the Your Phone app. I am using a Dell XPS laptop and a Samsung Galaxy S8 phone. The devices pair together fine via Bluetooth, but I get a message that other apps are preventing calls from working. I have tried all of the...
  10. How to enable Calls in "Your Phone" app?

How to enable Calls in "Your Phone" app?: Hi guys, i saw that with the november update microsoft added the option to make calls via the "your phone" app in windows 10. I linked my phone but the Calls section does not show up. Is there a way to enable it? submitted by /u/darkalex97 [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to recieve phone cals on your phone when focus assist is on