Hidden tricks and fixes in Windows 10 build 9879

Discus and support Hidden tricks and fixes in Windows 10 build 9879 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; By now, if you're in the "Fast" circle, your copy of Windows 10 Technical Preview should have upgraded to build 9879. While there are more than a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Nov 13, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

More

:)

labeeman, Nov 13, 2014
  2. Arun Jain 86 Win User
    Arun Jain 86, Nov 13, 2014
  3. Andre Da Costa Win User
    Andre Da Costa, Nov 13, 2014
  4. Boozad Win User

Boozad, Nov 16, 2014
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    With build 9879 you can simply right click on the task-bar and remove them.
    You don't need to do all of that now.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Nov 16, 2014
  6. Slartybart Win User
    Slartybart, Nov 16, 2014
  7. LittleJay Win User
    Good to know that Jeff. I haven't upgraded from 9860 yet, but plan to do so sometime this week.

LittleJay, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Hidden tricks and fixes in Windows 10 build 9879 - Similar Threads - Hidden tricks fixes

2. some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Customization
    some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: I HAVE WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION , I AM FACING A QUESTION WHEN I GOING TO WINDOWS UPDATE PAGE THAT IS ' some settings are hidden or managed by your organization' [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  3. What can I do to fix these hidden icons bugging out?

What can I do to fix these hidden icons bugging out?: I don't know how it triggers but the "hidden icons" in the taskbar, when you click on that little arrow on the bottom right, bug out after a while. The bottom row remains partially hidden behind the taskbar and I can barely click them. It's driving me nuts. [ATTACH] I need...
  4. Not all icons are showing in the 'hidden icons' part of the taskbar

Not all icons are showing in the 'hidden icons' part of the taskbar: How can I get all the icons to show? There are some other icons that should be showing but they are not, there is only a solid grey bar to the right....
  5. How do you uninstall "hidden" apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you uninstall "hidden" apps?: I downloaded Online Video Converter without engaging my brain before I did so. Now I can’t locate it on my computer to uninstall it. I am getting messages that my “System is corrupted!” and I have NOT clicked on the pop-up. Today, I went to Microsoft Community to ask for...
  6. Please give me back the entire hidden icons panel (4k screen)

Please give me back the entire hidden icons panel (4k screen): [ATTACH] Hi guys as u can see up there when i unhide the icons down right the image i can't see the entire panel , Wtf ? And since there's no report button anywhere i come here to cry, Best regards,...
  7. Hidden taskbar icons do not display correctly. How do I fix this?

Hidden taskbar icons do not display correctly. How do I fix this?: I'm having a weird issue after the last major update where i cannot access the bottom row of icons in the system tray. this is because the pop out menu of the system tray is being rendered from the bottom of the screen instead of from the top of the taskbar. it is being...
  8. TASK BAR GLITCH AFTER NEWEST UPDATE: After newest update my hidden icons have become...

TASK BAR GLITCH AFTER NEWEST UPDATE: After newest update my hidden icons have become...: My hidden icons are blurry and all of them are not showing. It's like some of them got hidden behind the taskbar. Before the update, it use to work fine. But the newest update caused this. Can someone please help me. It's so annoying, I'm not able to close bg apps due to this...
  9. Start Button And Hidden icons buttons Gone After trying WindowBlinds10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start Button And Hidden icons buttons Gone After trying WindowBlinds10: So yesterday I took and tried a few skins in WindowBlinds10 but I didn't like any of them I Ieft the Windows 7 like one. When uninstalling The app I forgot about the battery was about to run out when I found out it was too late as the laptop shut down I plugged the charger in...
  10. Microsoft Store APP Hidden City G5 Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store APP Hidden City G5 Games: Of late this game at some point hangs and then crashes. I am currently at level 191 and the only reason I mention that is this: If I Reset the app under the App Settings menu will I lose my status, items, data, etc. Also, when and if I do this should I do so offline? Thanks....