Windows 10: HOW CAN I CHANGE MY REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT?

Discus and support HOW CAN I CHANGE MY REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HEY GUYS AS YOU ALL KNOW THIS IS OP_ARITRA FROM THIS SIDE........... I AM FACING SOME PROBLEM THAT I WANT TO CHANGE MY REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER IN MY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OP_ARITRA, Jan 15, 2020.

1. OP_ARITRA Win User

HOW CAN I CHANGE MY REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT?

HEY GUYS AS YOU ALL KNOW THIS IS OP_ARITRA FROM THIS SIDE...........

I AM FACING SOME PROBLEM THAT I WANT TO CHANGE MY REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER IN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT.................

PLEASE GUYS HELP MEEE.

:)

OP_ARITRA, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Cannot log into Microsoft Account with registered phone number

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, we'd like to get the following information:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What application of Microsoft were you trying to sign into?
    • Have you made any changes or update before the issue occurred?
    • We suggest checking in this
      link
      if your phone number is still registered to your Microsoft account. Once you're logged in, click
      Your info and then select Manage how you sign in to Microsoft.

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Ṣmeed Win User
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

Just simply log in with your Microsoft Account.
    Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Just go back to using a local account:
    Switch to Local Account in Windows 10

Hopefully the tutorials are step by step enough.

NavyLCDR, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

1. HOW CAN I CHANGE MY REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT? - Similar Threads - CHANGE REGISTERED MOBILE

2. How can i change the phone number on my account ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i change the phone number on my account ?: i changed my phone number so now i cannot verify my identity because it keeps sending the code to my old number. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-phone-number-on-my-account/c6e846dc-1279-4e98-94ca-267dacbcc940
  3. How can i change the phone number on my account ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i change the phone number on my account ?: i changed my phone number so now i cannot verify my identity because it keeps sending the code to my old number. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-phone-number-on-my-account/c6e846dc-1279-4e98-94ca-267dacbcc940
  4. My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, and my mobil number and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, and my mobil number and...: Hey, I wanted to play a game with my friend, but when I tried logging into my Microsoft account, it said it didn't exist. So, I checked my email and saw that someone changed my email and phone number from my own email to this **** idiots email *** Email address is removed for...
  5. My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account?: My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account? My old phone number is deactivatetd now. I want to change it but in order to change it sends a sms to my old phone number which I dont have any access now. Can you help? Thank you....
  6. My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account?: My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account? My old phone number is deactivatetd now. I want to change it but in order to change it sends a sms to my old phone number which I dont have any access now. Can you help? Thank you....
  7. My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. how do i change my no. registered on my microsoft account

how do i change my no. registered on my microsoft account: Hello i have buy a second hand ideapad from my friend,so his Microsoft account was save in laptop and I only change the name of the account now the mobile no. registerd in his account was permanent switched off so I want to add my Microsoft account on my laptop or I want to...
  9. How can i change my mobile number for Microsoft account.

How can i change my mobile number for Microsoft account.: I want to change my mobile number as the current number is not my personal number. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-mobile-number-for-microsoft/75ee7294-a5d0-4934-b67d-d4d2769e0534"
  10. issue about changing mobile numbers associated with my Microsoft account.

issue about changing mobile numbers associated with my Microsoft account.: Actually , I already make verification with my old mobile number that associated with my account past year ago but now I change my mobile number.Today I have done verification with my new phone number and succeed ; however, why my old mobile number still appear on my profile...