Windows 10: How Do I Add Desktop Icon Win 10 For 2019 Network Profile

Discus and support How Do I Add Desktop Icon Win 10 For 2019 Network Profile in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need this so I can turn my metered connection on and off without going thru a bunch of pages to get to it. I do not have a metered connection. I run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jemcrystal, Feb 25, 2019.

1. How Do I Add Desktop Icon Win 10 For 2019 Network Profile

I need this so I can turn my metered connection on and off without going thru a bunch of pages to get to it. I do not have a metered connection. I run an intensive online mmorpg that I do not want interrupted by Win10's updating. I want to choose when to update Win10 so I set it to metered so no auto anything while my game's running. My game is a bit sensitive. It does lag / disconnect if anything is running in the background - esp a win update.

To get to the page I am talking about - Window Bottom Left Button > Settings Wheel > Choose Network & Internet > Choose Ethernet > Click Your Ethernet Connection > Now You Are In Network Profile

This is the page I want a desktop icon for. There is another one. I don't want the other one. I want this page. How do I make a desktop icon that opens up:

i.postimg.cc/mrB3GsKt/METEREDconnection.png

I know how to make Desktop Icons. That is not my question. Do Desktop Icons by right clicking the Desktop Background and choosing New Shortcut. What I need to know is what is the location id for this page?

:)

Jemcrystal, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

How Do I Add Desktop Icon Win 10 For 2019 Network Profile

1. How Do I Add Desktop Icon Win 10 For 2019 Network Profile - Similar Threads - Add Desktop Icon

2. How Do I Add Desktop Icon Win 10 For 2019 Network Profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do I Add Desktop Icon Win 10 For 2019 Network Profile: I need this so I can turn my metered connection on and off without going thru a bunch of pages to get to it. I do not have a metered connection. I run an intensive online mmorpg that I do not want interrupted by Win10's updating. I want to choose when to update Win10 so I set...
  3. how do I move an app icon to the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I move an app icon to the desktop: How do I move an app icon to the desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-an-app-icon-to-the-desktop/21148c2a-8086-46a1-b9d6-505c6aa62616
  4. How do I set the font for desktop icons?

How do I set the font for desktop icons?: The build 1809 of W10 downloaded and installed itself a few days ago. But the labels on my desktop icons changed to a teeny-tiny font, not bolded. The same goes for file and folder names in Windows Explorer. Is there any way to set the properties of these labels and names to...
  5. how do I put an icon on the desktop?

how do I put an icon on the desktop?: I cannot put icons on the desktop? nothing I do seems to work. There are icons already part of the operating system; I mean "new" icons from URLs...
  6. I need to recover my desktop icons. How do I do this?

I need to recover my desktop icons. How do I do this?: I need to recover my desktop icons haven't used my computer in a long while and they have disappeared off the screen. Can someone help me?...
  7. Add App icon in Desktop

Add App icon in Desktop: how to you put an app icon on desktop [Original Title: Desktop] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/add-app-icon-in-desktop/c6c0d6ae-5301-411f-b72e-c2da93a0c2ac
  8. How do I remove this profile ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I remove this profile ?: How do I remove this old monitor profile ? Windows says I need permission *Confused 106568
  9. How Do I Add Bluetooth Icon to Desktop or Menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Add Bluetooth Icon to Desktop or Menu?: How can I add a bluetooth icon to the menu or the desktop in win 10? 84017
  10. how to add desktop icons to sysprep image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to add desktop icons to sysprep image: Can you tell me how to keep the icons I set in my customized windows 10 image. I add them and do a sysprep with copyprofile but when i image the new computer, my desktop and network, and user - etc icons are not there. Also can you or someone show me how to keep the "select...