Windows 10: how do I change color intensity

Discus and support how do I change color intensity in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use a web page that displays correctly on most computers, but on my Dell Precision the colors of the text are so faded I cannot read the text. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Grandma Louise, Jan 30, 2019.

1. how do I change color intensity

I use a web page that displays correctly on most computers, but on my Dell Precision the colors of the text are so faded I cannot read the text. How do I fix this?

As far as I know other things display correctly.

The colors involved are gray and red text.

:)

Grandma Louise, Jan 30, 2019
  2. ReggieB Win User

Is it possible to change the "color intensity" of the taskbar?

The advice you give is helpful for changing the hue of the taskbar and start menu. What I'm looking for is help changing the saturation or intensity of the color. For example, see the two attached screen shots. Note that in one, the "color intensity" and "saturation are both set to very high, and in the other they are both set to very low. But in both cases, the color of the task bar doesn't change. One would expect the high saturation to be more vibrant, and the low saturation to be more grey or washed out, but I can't figure out how to actually do that.

how do I change color intensity [​IMG]

how do I change color intensity [​IMG]

ReggieB, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Changing colors on desktop -- such as color of taskbar

This is about Windows 10. I want a "soft" color for my task bar, etc. The personalization only shows intense colors. I tried using "Run"and got to an place that has color adjustment sliders -- that allowed me to change the hue but the intensity and
    saturation sliders seemed to have no effect. YES -- I did click on Apply. This is so nuts! The dark colors actually annoy me and seem to dominate my screen. Any suggestions?

JodyCrawford 27030, Jan 30, 2019
  4. how do I change color intensity

Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

how do I change color intensity

1. how do I change color intensity - Similar Threads - change color intensity

2. How do I change the desktop colors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the desktop colors?: I have been using the Personalization command on W11 to change some of my colors, especially the desktop color from black to a color I might choose. However after choosing the color I would like to use and clicking to X to go back to the desktop the desktop is still black. I...
  3. How do I change the desktop colors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the desktop colors?: I have been using the Personalization command on W11 to change some of my colors, especially the desktop color from black to a color I might choose. However after choosing the color I would like to use and clicking to X to go back to the desktop the desktop is still black. I...
  4. How do I change the color of the font

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I change the color of the font: I need to change the color of my font to black, How do I do it ? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-color-of-the-font/0845b273-67b2-4fa1-9ae1-4130d53b9194
  5. The curser color. How do I change it ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    The curser color. How do I change it ?: How do I change my curser color ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-curser-color-how-do-i-change-it/79adaa4b-f5c6-461b-9d96-deb3a9d8a3e5
  6. How do I change the color of this bar?

How do I change the color of this bar?: I use many programs that support dark mode but windows still control some parts which can't be affected by those programs. How do I change the colour of this bar to make it dark? I know its controlled by Windows UI. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 141338
  7. How do I change the colors in the Taskbar?

How do I change the colors in the Taskbar?: Attached is a screenshot. How do I change the colors and transparency of the highlights pointed to? Thank you......Taskbar 09.09.2018.pdf 117589
  8. How do I change the colors in the Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change the colors in the Taskbar?: Attached is a screenshot. How do I change the colors and transparency of the highlights pointed to? Thank you......Taskbar 09.09.2018.pdf 117589
  9. Is it possible to change the "color intensity" of the taskbar?

Is it possible to change the "color intensity" of the taskbar?: Hi everyone, I'm liking what I see about Windows 10 so far, but one thing that does bother me is the vibrancy of the colors of the start menu and task bar. I would prefer a more pastel color theme, but so far I haven't been able to find how to do that. I've tried following...
  10. Taskbar color adjustment - intensity, color, hue, saturation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taskbar color adjustment - intensity, color, hue, saturation?: One surprise in just upgrading from Win 8.1 to 10 is black taskbar and the seeming limit on adjusting colors. It's been a long time since I had to play with it, but with Win 8.1 and back I've had a transparent, semi-clear taskbar, with custom color settings (intensity, hue,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change color intensity windows 10

2. how to change color intensity windows nvidia

3. adjust color intensity

4. change color intensity windows 10,
  5. color intensity windows 10,
  6. change windows 10 color intensity,
  7. change colour intensity in windows