Windows 10: how do i change my no. registered on my microsoft account

Discus and support how do i change my no. registered on my microsoft account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello i have buy a second hand ideapad from my friend,so his Microsoft account was save in laptop and I only change the name of the account now the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KartikSinghal1, May 13, 2020.

1. how do i change my no. registered on my microsoft account

Hello

i have buy a second hand ideapad from my friend,so his Microsoft account was save in laptop and I only change the name of the account now the mobile no. registerd in his account was permanent switched off so I want to add my Microsoft account on my laptop or I want to change the mobile no. Tell me what to do now.

:)

KartikSinghal1, May 13, 2020
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

Just simply log in with your Microsoft Account.
    Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Just go back to using a local account:
    Switch to Local Account in Windows 10

Hopefully the tutorials are step by step enough.

NavyLCDR, May 13, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 13, 2020
  4. needsleep Win User

how do i change my no. registered on my microsoft account

register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

I bought a used laptop running Win 10 Pro. winver reports 1809.
    How do I register my PC with my Microsoft account?
    But when I'm done, I'd like to use my local account each time to log in.
    Please tell me how to do that.
    I am very new at Win 10, and need step by step instructions.

Thanks,

needsleep, May 13, 2020
Thema:

how do i change my no. registered on my microsoft account

1. how do i change my no. registered on my microsoft account - Similar Threads - change registered microsoft

2. How do I change my birthday in my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my birthday in my Microsoft account?: I have tried to change my birthdate several times, but it doesn't let me. I accidentally put my child's birthday making me be 12 years old. When I try to download games, it says that I have to wait for permission. My birthday is in 1981, I know I'm old enough to play any game...
  3. How do I change my birthday in my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change my birthday in my Microsoft account?: I have tried to change my birthdate several times, but it doesn't let me. I accidentally put my child's birthday making me be 12 years old. When I try to download games, it says that I have to wait for permission. My birthday is in 1981, I know I'm old enough to play any game...
  4. How do change my the Microsoft Account ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do change my the Microsoft Account ?: The current Microsoft Account uses an email address that will become obsolete. How do I change the Microsoft Account to use a new email address I have already created....
  5. How do change my the Microsoft Account ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do change my the Microsoft Account ?: The current Microsoft Account uses an email address that will become obsolete. How do I change the Microsoft Account to use a new email address I have already created....
  6. How do change my the Microsoft Account ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  7. How do I register my Microsoft mouse?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I register my Microsoft mouse?: I purchased a nano mouse and would like to register it. Where do I go on the website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-register-my-microsoft-mouse/99c88907-449f-4c2d-b656-8e05d0700694
  8. HOW CAN I CHANGE MY REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT?

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW CAN I CHANGE MY REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT?: HEY GUYS AS YOU ALL KNOW THIS IS OP_ARITRA FROM THIS SIDE........... I AM FACING SOME PROBLEM THAT I WANT TO CHANGE MY REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER IN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT................. PLEASE GUYS HELP MEEE....
  9. How do I change my Microsoft Account into a Local Account

How do I change my Microsoft Account into a Local Account: When I first set up my computer I made a Windows account but I logged in using my Microsoft Account instead of making a local user account. I was wondering if there is anyway to change it to a local account after making the account, without loosing your data....
  10. How do I change the country of my Microsoft account?

How do I change the country of my Microsoft account?: When I go to "my info" and chose "edit country/region", I cannot change the country - only other details such as zip code. PS: I have Danish language activated, so my English translations may not be identical with the English expressions used by Microsoft....